Service Play Moderator Can'tPickAWinner's Avatar
    Master Sports

4* San Diego State -1

Billy Coleman

3* Oregon -3.5 (688)

SSI Wins Parlays Lifestyle Picks

Houston +3.5/Oklahoma State +3.5 (5 UNITS)

Xavier +2/Stanford +5.5 (5 UNITS)

Texas A&M ML/South Carolina +3/Kentucky ML (4 UNIT)

Mario Rojas (CandelaDeportiva) 1-20-18 (Day games)

Best pick:
    (# 565) Texas Tech vs Iowa St (Iowa St 8) *2500

Secondaries picks:
    (# 527) Purdue vs Iowa (Iowa +12) *1500
    (# 525) Wichita St vs Houston U (Houston +4) *1500
    (# 569) Xavier vs Seton Hall (Seton Hall -2) *1000

Allen Eastman

3-Unit Play. Take #542 Indiana State (-4) over Illinois State (2 p.m., Saturday, Jan. 20)

Indiana State has been a very good home team. They beat Northern Iowa in their last home game and the Sycamores are also coming off a solid upset win over Evansville on the road. Indiana State is 5-1 ATS in their last six games and they are playing well. Indiana State has also dominated this series. They are 20-6 ATS in their last 26 games against Illinois State and I like the home team to take care of business.

3-Unit Play. Take #562 Oklahoma State (+4) over Oklahoma (2 p.m., Saturday, Jan. 20)

I think that Oklahoma State is going to get revenge for their Bedlam loss in the first meeting between those two teams. That was a very close game until the final few minutes. It was closer than the final score looked like. The home team is 13-6 ATS in the last 19 meetings in this series and this will be Oklahoma State's biggest game of the year. I think that they will win this game outright. Take the points.

3-Unit Play. Take #600 Drake (+2.5) over Missouri State (4 p.m., Saturday, Jan. 20)

Home court advantage is always huge in the Missouri Valley Conference. I think that Drake is going to pull the upset on their home court here. The Bulldogs are a team that can get hot from the outside and they are an outstanding 12-3 ATS in their last 15 home games. The home team is 16-6 ATS in this series and the underdog has covered the spread in four of the last five meetings. I think that Drake will be too much here.

3-Unit Play. Take #612 Colorado State (+3.5) over UNLV (5 p.m., Saturday, Jan. 20)

I do not think that UNLV should be favored in this game. This young team is overrated. Colorado State has dominated the Runnin' Rebels, winning four of the last five meetings and going 7-3 ATS in the last 10 meetings. The Rebels are 0-8 ATS in their last eight games overall but the public is still betting them heavy. The Rams have gone 3-1 ATS in their last four games and I think that they will win this game going away. Take the points.

3-Unit Play. Take #662 Bradley (-4.5) over Evansville (8 p.m., Saturday, Jan. 20)

Evansville is banged up right now and they are slipping. The Purple Aces are just 2-6 SU in their last eight games after a strong start to the season. They have not been good at all on the road, losing four straight and getting blown out at Drake in their last road game. Bradley is undefeated at 9-0 SU at home and they are an outstanding 21-4 ATS in their last 25 home games. The Braves are 19-6 ATS at home against teams with a losing record and they should take care of business in this one as a small favorite.

3-Unit Play. Take #668 Kentucky (-3) over Florida (8 p.m., Saturday, Jan. 20)

This is the marquee game on ESPN today. I expect Rupp Arena to be packed and to provide a huge home court advantage for the Wildcats. They can be almost unbeatable on their home court. And it is rare to get them at such a reasonable price against an unranked team. Kentucky is 17-7 ATS in their last 24 home games against a team with a losing road record. The home team is 6-1 ATS in this series and Kentucky has covered four straight home games against the Gators. The favorite is 6-0 ATS the last six times these two have played.

3-Unit Play. Take #718 Wofford (-11) over UT-Chattanooga (7 p.m., Saturday, Jan. 20)

This is a down year for Wofford. But they will look forward to a chance to get a blowout win here.

3-Unit Play. Take #672 BYU (-10.5) over San Diego (9 p.m., Saturday, Jan. 20)

I like the Cougars to get this one in a big way. They were up big against LMU in their last game before they called off the dogs in the second half. This team has won three straight games and all of those wins have been blowout by at least 15 points. BYU has won eight of their last 10 games and they are very tough at home. The home team is 5-1 ATS in this series and the Cougars are 5-2 ATS in their last seven home games. The Toreros are just 1-5 ATS in their last six games overall. Lay the points.

Strike Point Sports

2-Unit Play. #557 Take Temple (-1.5) over Penn (2 p.m., Saturday, January 20)

The Owls have shown up enough away from Philly to make me confident they can get a road win here without even leaving the city. Temple has neutral court wins over Auburn and Clemson, two ranked teams with a combined 31-5 record. They also have a true road win at SMU, who has one of the best home court advantages in the country. They can get a win here against Penn, a team who have 11 of their 12 victories this year outside the RPI Top 150. This line tells the story. Penn hasn't played anybody, and its why the Owls are favored. They cash in this Philly clash of city teams.

2-Unit Play. #582 Take Arkansas (-8) over Mississippi (3:30 p.m., Saturday, January 20)

The Razorbacks are a pretty good example of a Jykell and Hyde team relative to their home and away play. 0-4 on the road but 12-2 in Fayetteville, Arkansas has a good bounce back opportunity here after losing by double digits at Florida earlier in the week. And actually, their last two home games have been poor offensive performances. Prior to those games againt LSU and Missouri, Arkansas had been averaging 95 a game. I don't think Ole Miss can keep up here, and we see the Hogs offense come to life in a big win at Bud Walton Arena.

3-Unit Play. #601 Take Texas A&M (-5) over Missouri (4 p.m., Saturday, January 20)

The Tigers have not stepped out to challenge themselves on the road, and that is going to catch up with them at some point in SEC play. I think one of those occasions is today. Texas A&M hasn't had many games fully healthy, but they are right now. They finally got one in the win column with league play at home against Ole Miss earlier this week, and I see this one being even a bigger result for them at home over Mizzou.

6-Unit Play. #714 Take UNC-Greensboro (-2) over Mercer (5 p.m., Saturday, January 20)

13-5 overall on the year and a 4-1 start have both been largly to due to some serious home cooking by the Spartans. UNC-G has put together a 9-1 home record with wins by 23 points. Mercer is 2-6 on the road this season, 1-6-1 ATS in those games. Greensboro has won all five of its home games as the favorite. The SoCon's top team East Tennessee State is a pretty accurate barometer for these two. UNC-G played them to a ten-point loss on the road. Mercer lost to ETSU by 19 at home. Also, another common conference opponent in Western Carolina, Mercer losing by two and UNC-G winning by 11. Here's Mercer in a nutshell. 8-2 against RPI teams 200+ and 0-7 against RPI Top 150 teams. Greensboro has an RPI of 107 and is 7-2 against RPI sub 150 teams. Those numbers along with the strong home play make this a good call on the Spartans in this one. They get their tenth win of the year at home and keep pace in the top three of the Southern Conference standings. Greensboro by 11.

3-Unit Play. #611 Take UNLV (-4) over Colorado State (5 p.m., Saturday, January 20)

The Rams aren't as good as UNLV even when fully healthy. And today minus Prentiss Nixon they especially won't be able to match their Mountain West opponents. Nixon is averaging 17.9 points, the only player above ten for the team, and his absence will wind up leaving them high and dry in this one. The Rebels are the 8th best scoring team in the country with 88 points, and Colorado State simply won't be able to match them putting the ball in the basket.

3-Unit Play. #616 Take Texas-Arlington (-13.5) over Louisiana-Monroe (5:15 p.m., Saturday, January 20)

This UT Arlington team was one of elite mid-major teams coming into this season. The Mavericks have one of the best inside-outside threats in Kevin Hervey and Eric Neal and a third playmaker as well in Johnny Hamilton. These three seniors were a big reason for why UTA was expecting big things coming off 27 wins last season. So far its been a good amount of underachieving, but still hold a solid 12-8 record with six of those losses coming on the road. Today they get a very winnable game against a ULM team that isn't on their level. Last year the Mavericks won both games by a combined 31 points. And this year there is just as much, if not more, distance between these two programs. ULM is 0-8 on the road with losses by an average of 13 points. Texas-Arlington already has four wins at home by 20 or more points, and this one is setting up for a similar result. Relative to expectations, the Mavericks need a win here, not just to get back to .500 in Sun Belt play, but also to avoid falling any further off the pace atop the conference standings. Big win here for UT Arlington at home.

3-Unit Play. #618 Take Troy (-6) Coastal Carolina (5:15 p.m., Saturday, January 20)

Troy is a much better team with Jordon Varnardo in the line-up. The Trojans 8-10 record is pretty inaccurate seeing as how he's only played in 11 of 18 games this year. But the 6'6'' junior is in the line-up at present, and he forms a very good 1-2 punch with Wesley Person. At home they and the rest of their teammates are too much for a Coastal Carolina team stuck in the cellar. Troy at home minus the number.

3-Unit Play. #729 Take Denver (+7.5) over Oral Roberts (8 p.m., Saturday, January 20)

Similar with our bet on Cal State Northridge earlier in the week, two medicore teams with neither team really deserving a favorite tag. And certainly not to this number. ORU has lost three straight games. They share a mutual opponent having both played at North Dakota State. Denver won by six while Oral Roberts lost by 18. Five of the last six meetings have been decided by seven points or less. This is a single digit game either way, and I think its a 50-50 game in terms of which team wins. Take the points with a live underdog.

Teddy Covers

VCU -8 over GW

Chase Diamond

15* NBA Lockdown
    This game features the 17-28 Bulls at the 13-31 Hawks. Hawks have 2 wins in a row and would like nothing better then to stretch it to 3 games in a row. Bulls are just 6-16 on the road this season and the Bulls have covered 4 straight game I see that trend ending tonight. Public is all over the road Bulls at a rate of 69% yet this line is holding tight. Take the Hawks minus the spread for a 15* winner.

15* CBB FREE CASH - Mercer +3.5
    This game features the 10-9 Mercer Bears and the 13-5 UNC Greensboro. UNC has a big game on deck with with Furman College and Mercer has win 3 games straight and is playing with a'lot of heart. Mercer is just 4-9 ATS and has dropped 2 straight covers. This game looks like a public trap to take UNC I will not be biting as I am asking all clients to play on Mercer for 15* winner.

Jesse Schule

AFTERNOON EXECUTIONER

8* Colorado Avs

Greg shaker

2* Dartmouth / Harvard under 133

2* Fla. Internatnl / Charlotte over 138

3* TOM N.C.-Wilmington / Towson Over 154.5

Wilbur the Beard <been ICE COLD as of late!!!!

CBB Saturday:
    1. Wichita St -3 -110, 3 units
    2. Niagara +2 -110, 1 unit
    3. Xavier +2.5 -110, 3 units
    4. Wright St -2.5 -110, 3 units

NBA Saturday
    1. Portland -5 -110, 2 units

Bob

2* mizzo n.ill fla int

1* cost car towson

here's the full Maddux card so far Cpaw
    Maddux
    #609 - NCAAB - 10 units on George Mason +6.5

#690 - NCAAB - 10 units on Long Beach State -1.5
    #568 - NCAAB - 10 units on Georgia State -2.5
    ADDED PLAYS
    #683 - NCAAB - 10 units on Pepperdine +11

#501 - NBA - 10 units on Oklahoma City +3.5
    #517 - NBA - 10 units on Dallas & Portland Over 208

Quote Originally Posted by swaminator View Post
    here's the full Maddux card so far Cpaw
    Maddux

ADDED PLAYS

#517 - NBA - 10 units on Dallas & Portland Over 208
    I'm thinking one of these is the free play and not 10 units?

Quote Originally Posted by accuracyplease View Post
    I'm thinking one of these is the free play and not 10 units?

These are all his plays - free play Coastal Carolina

Goodfella

3* Oregon -4
    3* Max OV 209 Port

MidAmerican Sports

CBB - Play of the Day - Kansas State -2.5

The rest of CBB
    Baylor +9.5
    Oklahoma -4.5
    West Virginia -9
    Texas Tech -6.5
    Texas Tech/Iowa State Over 144

Rockdeman Sports

CBB
    Duquesne
    Kansas State
    Missouri
    Idaho State
    Belmont

Quote Originally Posted by Bear's Fan View Post
    These are all his plays - free play Coastal Carolina
    Interesting. I merely ask because a friend purchased his plays for today. He emailed me the initial ones. I came in to post but saw CPAW had already posted but left out #683 (Pepperdine) so I added it (see post #13). He sent me the final update, which I was coming back here to post, and I see this extra play on swaminator (#517 Dall/Port Ov). I'm merely asking as perhaps he doesn't give all the plays to people that merely buy the daily package and not the season?

Here's what I was sent from my friend....

Basketball

5 picks for today, this is the final update for today.

Someone has also mentioned that the email said 5 plays...hence my confusion.

Daily package DOES NOT include updates

Quote Originally Posted by accuracyplease View Post
    Interesting. I merely ask because a friend purchased his plays for today. He emailed me the initial ones. I came in to post but saw CPAW had already posted but left out #683 (Pepperdine) so I added it (see post #13). He sent me the final update, which I was coming back here to post, and I see this extra play on swaminator (#517 Dall/Port Ov). I'm merely asking as perhaps he doesn't give all the plays to people that merely buy the daily package and not the season?

Here's what I was sent from my friend....

Basketball

5 picks for today, this is the final update for today.

Someone has also mentioned that the email said 5 plays...hence my confusion.