Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Service Plays Wednesday 1/24/18

Quote Originally Posted by bmd1803 View Post
    Posts of the month (#55,#56,#57)
    Just curious, did you mean to include 57?

I can't speak for anyone else, but I am glad we can all post what is on our mind and give some feedback or comments without anyone getting too bent out of shape. We all have our moments from time to time, posting things or in real life, and we all have impulses we act on or choose not to that differ. We all make this place happen. A little late evening posts are not too cluttersome if you know what I mean.

Quote Originally Posted by IronCity View Post
    I can't speak for anyone else, but I am glad we can all post what is on our mind and give some feedback or comments without anyone getting too bent out of shape. We all have our moments from time to time, posting things or in real life, and we all have impulses we act on or choose not to that differ. We all make this place happen. A little late evening posts are not too cluttersome if you know what I mean.
    I do know what you mean. Of course, neither your post or mine are taking up a bunch of space with all these bigger fonts, different colors, etc., which is clearly a cry for attention. Absolutely not necessary.

Well since this is a thing....real quick....Eagles Outright Winners LOCK......;)

I'm with you on that and it was well worth noting. Those posts make me feel like I'm reading an advertisement and really disenchantment me. Looking forward to the King Creole plays to see for myself, as long as you use the same font as you are. That is, if it's done font deal.

Quote Originally Posted by IronCity View Post
    I'm with you on that and it was well worth noting. Those posts make me feel like I'm reading an advertisement and really disenchantment me. Looking forward to the King Creole plays to see for myself, as long as you use the same font as you are. That is, if it's done font deal.
    If he keeps to his word, I'll keep to mine. Guess we'll see.

Admittedly, I don't know why the guy has such a woody for him anyway. His website says (prior to last night) that he's 1-4 and -790. There are a lot better cappers out there than this clown.