Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst ... 23 ... LastLast

Thread: Service Plays Monday 1/29/18

Service Play Moderator Can'tPickAWinner's Avatar
    SPS NBA

3-Unit Play. Take #708 Milwaukee (-3.5) over Philadelphia (8 p.m., Monday, Jan. 29)

Both of these teams come into tonights contest on a back to back, but this is a much easier trip for the Bucks. Philly was in OKC last night for an emotional game, and Embid won't play in the back-to-back. For the Bucks they got a quick trip home after playing in Chicago. The Bucks are also 13-3-1 ATS in their last 17 games when playing the second night of a back-to-back. Philly on the other hand is 1-4-1 ATS in the second game of their last six back-to-backs. Take the home team here as Philly runs out of gas.

Best of Luck - Strike Point Sports

Goodfella

3* NBA MIL -3
    2* CBB ILL-CHI +5

Benjamin Banker's Pending Picks -
    1/29/2018

Game: Timberwolves/Hawks

Pick: Hawks +6 (-110)

Recommended

Unit Play (Risk)

100 Units

Chris Jordan

Today:

My 2,000♦ Winner for today is on the RIDER BRONCS in their MAAC clash against the Monmouth Hawks. As I release this play at 7 am pacific, the number I see on this game is Rider -6.

Joey Juice

Monday's Play

100 Dime play on Nebraska over Wisconsin.
    As I go live with my release at 8:15 am eastern time, the Cornhuskers are +3 points.

Quote Originally Posted by Tmo82 View Post
    Brandon Lang
    My 20 Dime Basketball play for Monday is Illinois/Chicago over Wisconsin/Milwaukee. The current line on this game is +3 in Vegas and offshore. Be sure to shop around for the best line available.
    My 200 Dime Super Sunday move is the Eagles over the Patriots. The current line is +4 1/2 in Vegas and offshore as of 3:00 AM Eastern Monday morning. Be sure to shop around for the best price available.

Root

Inner Circle Kansas State
    Perfect Play Duke
    Millionaire Nebraska.

Ferringo

6-Unit Play. Take #716 Duke (-14.5) over Notre Dame (7 p.m., Monday, Jan. 29)

1-Unit Play. FIRST HALF: Take #716 Duke (-8.5) over Notre Dame (7 p.m., Monday, Jan. 29)

1-Unit Play. Take 'Over' 149.0 Notre Dame at Duke (7 p.m., Monday, Jan. 29)

I don't see any scenario where this ends well for the Irish. They are playing without their two best players and leaders, Bonzie Colson and Matt Farrell. And while they were able to hold it together for a little bit they have now lost five straight and things are getting worse and worse. This team, when healthy and with everyone, lost by 18 at Michigan State. Now that they are without two all-ACC players (as well as their best freshman, D.J. Harvey) this team has one of the worst rosters in the league. They are going on the road here to take on an angry, frustrated Duke team that is coming off a rare home loss to Virginia. Here's how Duke responded to their last two losses: they won by 64 against Evansville and they won by 35 at Pittsburgh. Duke doesn't care at all about Notre Dame's problems. And they are not going to take it easy on them. The Irish only have seven guys and only one of them is taller than 6-9. That's not going to be enough to hold up against Duke's interior presence. Duke doesn't use a ton of its bench either. So it's going to be the Blue Devils' studs against Notre Dame's backups for most of this game. I just don't see how this one will be competitive. Notre Dame was down 15 points at home to Virginia Tech on Saturday before a desperate run in the final minutes made that final score look closer than it really was. I don't see them being able to make that same run. The Blue Devils are averaging 90.3 points per game this season. After scoring just 63 against the rugged Virginia defense they should feel like they've been let out of prison and I don't see them getting less than 85 here.

2-Unit Play. Take #722 Wisconsin (-3.5) over Nebraska (9 p.m., Monday, Jan. 29)
    I definitely think that the Badgers are one of the worst teams in the Big Ten. And Nebraska, at 7-4, is just a tick under the top tier as a surprise team in the league. But Wisconsin is favored here for a reason. They have won their last six home games and they still have one of the better home court advantages in the Big Ten. They blew out Illinois by 15 and beat Indiana by 10 in their only two league home games. But because of their schedule they have played five of six on the road and they are playing just their second home game since Jan. 3. I think they will make it count.
    Carpe diem. Good luck.

Doc's

4 Unit Play. Take #716 Duke -14.5 over Notre Dame (7p.m., Monday January 29 ESPN) The Irish just do not have the weapons to complete at Duke. The line is big for a reason and expect Duke to win this game by 20 points. The Blue Devils are angry and losing to Virginia at home on Saturday and will take out their frustrations in a big way Monday. Notre Dame is without Farrell and Colson and they are 1-4 ATS in their last 5 games.

4 Unit Play. Take #719 Kansas -2 over Kansas State (9p.m., Monday January 29 ESPN)

4 Unit Play. Take #720 Under 147.5 in Kansas @ Kansas State (9p.m., Monday January 29 ESPN)
    Kansas is going to win the Big 12 and thus we will ride them whenever they have a low number like tonight in Manhattan, KS. Kansas is 8-2 ATS in their last 10 road game. Kansas State is 3-7 ATS in their lasts 10 home games. Kansas has gone under the posted total in 55 of their last 83 road games (3 pushes). Kansas is 15-6 ATS (2 pushes) in their last 23 games against Kansas State.

4 Unit Play. Take #722 Wisconsin -3.5 over Nebraska (9p.m., Monday January 29 BTN) Homecourt means everything in the Big 10 this season and Wisconsin has played just three conference home this season and has had a brutal schedule. They will improve during the second half with 6 home games and getting some experience for their young players. Wisconsin is 4-1 ATS in their last 5 home games. The home team is 6-2 ATS (1 push) in the last 9 match-ups.

4 Unit Play. Take #730 Rider -6 over Monmouth (7p.m., Monday January 29) Rider currently sits atop the standing in the MAAC and Monmouth is just not the team it was a couple of years ago. Monmouth is 2-6 ATS in their last 8 games played on Monday. Rider is 4-1 ATS in their last 5 games played on Monday. The home teams is 4-1 ATS in their last 5 meetings between Monmouth and Rider.
    Best of Luck - Doc's Sports

Indian cowboy

4-Unit Play. #708. Take Milwaukee Bucks -3.5 over Philadelphia 76ers (Monday @ 8:05pm est)
    We roll with Milwaukee here as they hook up against Philadelphia as the team with a new coach, who used to be Jason's Kidd's Assistant has done a great job instilling a new vibe and energy into the team. This is a team that is 3-0 under Joe Prunty and though it's always a bit scary to go against Philly after a loss, note this team lost by basically 20 points against the Sixers recently so this becomes a huge benchmark game for the past coaching staff and the current one and to see if this team is indeed improved. With Philly coming off the tough loss to OKC, it might be hard for them to get up for this game and consequently we like the Bucks to get it done here.

SPORTS BANK
    small
    nba memphis

THE COACH
    small
    iona

Millionaires club
    strong
    nuggets