Handicapped by The Turf Club Analysts

Bar

Parx Racing - Race #5 - Post: 2:43pm - Claiming - 7.0 furlongs on the Dirt. Purse: $29,000 Class Rating: 79

Rating: Golden DollarGolden DollarGolden DollarGolden Dollar

#7 LUNA D'AVRIL (ML=8/1)
#4 LENDAR (ML=10/1)
#3 LIL MISS HOTSHOT (ML=3/1)

LUNA D'AVRIL - I really like sprinters that make a quick turnaround. Rider hops back aloft after getting to know the magnificent animal by riding last time around the track. That's always a great angle. You have to really like that latest race speed rating, 78, which is the best recent race speed figure of this field. LENDAR - I like this mare a lot here. She shows a lot of consistency, finishing in the money frequently. This horse brings in a lot of cash per start. Tops in this affair. LIL MISS HOTSHOT - The jockey/handler duet of Bowman and McCaslin has a strong ROI together.

Vulnerable Contenders: #1 ARCHUMYBABY (ML=2/1), #5 RAINBOWS AHEAD (ML=7/2), #6 SWEETEST YET (ML=5/1),

ARCHUMYBABY - This favorite ran on Jan 13th and hasn't had a work since then. RAINBOWS AHEAD - Finished first in her most recent race with a mediocre fig. When I look at today's class figure, it would take an improved performance to prove victorious after that in this field. SWEETEST YET - I cannot play this confirmed non-winner. Gets the task completed once in a while. When scrutinizing today's Equibase class figure, she will have to notch a much better speed fig than in the last race to vie in this dirt sprint.

Top HatGUEST COMMENTARY: The Brain - LUNA D'AVRIL - After a moderate layoff, has had a few races and today she enters a sprint race. Should be back in form, so I expect this animal to perform well in this field.

STRAIGHT WAGERS:
#7 LUNA D'AVRIL is going to be the play if we are getting 4/1 or better

EXACTA WAGERS:
Box [3,4,7]

TRIFECTA WAGERS:
Box [3,4,7] Total Cost: $6

SUPERFECTA WAGERS:
Pass