Page 1 of 3 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Service Plays Thursday 2/1/18

Teya's Sports GUAR CBB PLAY/YEAR

From Teyas Sports.
    2/1/2018

GUARANTEE CBB MONTANA -1 1/2 MUST WIN OR ALL FRIDAYS PLAYS ARE FREE

BONUS PLAYS CBB WISCONSIN -3 TEMPLE UNDER 144 ST. MARYS UNDER 139 1/2 STANFORD -4 1/2

Service Play Moderator Can'tPickAWinner's Avatar
    Totals 4 You

January's NCAA Basketball Tip-Off Total of the Month!!!!!
    Wichita State/Temple under 144 1/2

NCAA Best Bets
    Creighton/Villanova under 164
    Northwestern/Wisconsin under 130
    Oregon State/Stanford under 138
    San Francisco/St Mary's under 139 1/2
    Best of Luck and Thank You!!!!!

ncaadnb info

Western Carolina - UT Chattanooga : U 134
    Villanova - Creighton : U 163

Stephen Nover

3* St.marys / San Francisco’s under 139.5

Sleepyj

3* St.mary’s / San Francisco’s under 140

Winning Angle

NCAA BASKETBALL

Play Villanova -12.5 over Creighton

Villanova has won 83 of the last 92 games when playing as a favorite and they have won 36 of the last 38 home games. Villanova has won 43 of the last 50 games vs. conference opponents and they have won 14 of the last 16 games when playing in the month of February.

Play Wichita State -6 over Temple

Wichita State has won 66 of the last 82 games when playing as a favorite and they have won 23 of the last 28 road games. Wichita State has won 44 of the last 50 games vs. conference opponents and they have won 18 of the last 19 games coming off two or more OVER the totals.

NBA BASKETBALL

Play Denver +1 over Oklahoma City

NHL HOCKEY

Play Las Vegas +115 over Winnipeg
    Play Tampa Bay -115 over Calgary

Parlay Winners

NCAA BASKETBALL

Play Villanova -12.5 over Creighton

Villanova has covered the spread in 14 of the last 21 games when playing as a favorite and they have covered the spread in 8 of the last 10 games after covering the spread in two of the last three games.

Play Florida Atlantic +3.5 over Louisiana Tech

Louisiana Tech has lost 15 of the last 24 games against the spread after scoring 85 points or more in their last game and they have lost 9 of the last 15 games against the spread when the total posted is between 130 and 139.5 points.

=======================================

NBA BASKETBALL

Play Milwaukee +5.5 over Minnesota

=======================================

NHL HOCKEY

Play Florida -105 over Buffalo

Dave essler

3* Tulsa +3

Hackman
    Fau 3
    wash 3

GC: NCAAB

Thursday card has the 19-0 NCAAB Southern Conference Game of the Year and 3 more best bets in College hoops. In the NBA We have the perfect system NBA Total of the Week. NCAAB Comp Play below.

The NCAAB comp play is on Middle Tenn. St. at 8:00 eastern. The blue Raiders have won and covered all 7 meetings with Old Dominion and they have a much better RPI Rank at #25 compared to 89 for the Monarchs. The real difference though is in the Strength of Schedule as Old Dom has played the 265th toughest while M.T has played the 52nd ranked SOS. They are 2-0 as a road dog of 3 or less and have covered 8 of 9 vs teams that allow 65 or less. They are 23-4 after allowing 65 or less points and 4-1 after scoring 80 or more. Old Dom is 1-3 as a home favorite of 3 or less and is 0-4 ats after scoring 80 or more as well being 0-2 vs top 50 teams. Make it middle Tennessee St plus the points. On Thursday we hit the ground running in February with the 19-0 Southern Conference Highest rated Play of the year along with 3 more RPI Scale Power Systems and the 5* Perfect system NBA Total of the week. Message or see us on facebook to jump on. For the NCAAB Free play. Take the 2-3 points with Middle Tennessee st. Rob V- GC Sports

Accu Picks

NBA
    3* #505 Houston -1.5

Pinnacle sports picks

Smu -3

Rockdeman Sports (CBB)

VMI +17

Indian Cowboy

3-Unit Play. #547. Take Northwestern +2.5 over Wisconsin (Thursday @ 8:30pm est)
    We roll with Northwestern today as we have some other leans which you can check on the video when we release the video later today, but we like this per our selection today to get us back near the +$4000 mark for the season. Let's roll with Northwestern here as this is a team that remembers what happened the last time they faced Wisconsin where they lost 48-76 in the conference tournament and it was an ugly loss (but Wisconsin had revenge from losing to Northwestern earlier in the year so they took their frustration out on them). But, this Northwestern team is different, they have revenge, they come off a game where they scored just 47 points at Michigan a good defensive team (top 25 defensive and offensive team). Wisconsin is 3-7 in conference play and outside the top 90 in defense which should allow Northwestern to see some more open looks and play better today. Northwestern went on the road to beat Minnesota earlier this year 77-69, nearly beat Ohio State by losing by 6 points who is an elite team and features 2 seniors who lead the way for this team. Let's roll with Northwestern for all these reasons to get it done today on the road.

Ferringo

2-Unit Play. Take #511 Creighton (+13) over Villanova (6:30 p.m.)
    Villanova is a godless killing machine. However, I think that Creighton is a really strong, experienced team and I think that they can avoid getting run here in Philly. The Bluejays won't win this game. But I do think that they can make enough shots to keep this one respectable. They are sound defensively, deep and they can score a variety of ways. I'll take the points.

1-Unit Play. TEASER: Take #514 Temple (+12.5) over Wichita State (7 p.m.) AND Take #547 Northwestern (+7.5) over Wisconsin (8:30 p.m.)

3-Unit Play. Take #514 Temple (+7.5) over Wichita State (7 p.m.)

Wichita State is finding the sledding a bit tougher in the AAC than in the Missouri Valley. They used to be able to just fall out of bed and win games in The Valley. But teams, even bad teams, punch back in this league. And I think that will be the case here. Temple has been a massive letdown this year. This team hammered Auburn and beat Clemson! They also took out South Carolina and Wisconsin. So there is some talent here. But they are just 4-7 in their last 11. That looks bad, but they've only had two real dud performances since Christmas and three of their last five losses have come by three points or less. They almost beat Cincinnati at home and I think that they can do enough to keep it tight with the Shockers here.

1-Unit Play. Take #533 Charleston (+3.5) over Northeastern (7 p.m.)

I don't think that Northeastern is the best team in the CAA. I think that Charleston is. The Cougars beat Northeastern by 16 in the first meeting. I know that this one is on the road, but Northeastern is not as good as their numbers suggest they are. They have been more efficient offensively than Charleston, but I think that the Cougars will turn this game into a grind. Only two teams have beaten the Cougars by more than six points this year and one of them was Wichita State.

2-Unit Play. Take #537 Georgia Southern (-5) over Arkansas-Little Rock (8 p.m.)

2-Unit Play. Take #544 UT-Arlington (-10) over Appalachian State (8 p.m.)

2-Unit Play. Take #553 San Diego (+19.5) over Gonzaga (9 p.m.)

This Toreros team is not bad. They played St. Mary's within seven points on the road and they have true road wins over New Mexico State and Colorado. I think they can stay in the ballpark in this matchup with Gonzaga. This game is like the Super Bowl for San Diego and they have had all week to get hyped up for this shot at the league's top dog. Gonzaga has a bigger game with BYU on deck. And the last team that they beat by 20 or more was Portland back on Jan. 11. It's not that Gonzaga can't lay the wood. They just haven't done so as consistently this year. I think San Diego can make enough garbage time buckets to stay within this number.

2-Unit Play. Take #558 UC-Santa Barbara (-7) over Hawaii (10 p.m.)

This is just the third plane ride off the islands that Hawaii's team has made this year. That's pretty wild. They have done nothing but play at home for 16 of their 19 games. They have also played just one game in the last 12 days, and that was a loss to Fullerton. I don't think Hawaii is going to be sharp at all. Santa Barbara is avenging a loss at Hawaii earlier this season. And I think it is clear now that the Gauchos are clearly the best team in the Big West. When Marcus Jackson is your fifth option then you're a really good team. I will take their offense and home court over Hawaii's defense.

2-Unit Play. Take #564 Stanford (-3.5) over Oregon State (11 p.m.)

2-Unit Play. TEASER: Take #544 UT-Arlington (-5) over Appalachian State (8 p.m.) AND Take #558 UC-Santa Barbara (-2) over Hawaii (10 p.m.)

2-Unit Play. Take #578 Fort Wayne (-6.5) over Oral Roberts (7 p.m.)

Oral Roberts hasn't played a D-I team since Jan. 20. They have played back-to-back games against D-II schools, beating up on East Texas Baptist and Nebraska Christian. They have played four games against D-II schools this year! One-third of their wins have come against D-II schools and they actually lost to Southern Nazarene! Fort Wayne won by 16 points on the road in the first meeting and this is the same Mastadons team that beat Indiana - by 20. I don't see any reason for this to be a close game.

1-Unit Play. TEASER: Take #578 Fort Wayne (-1.5) over Oral Roberts (7 p.m.) AND Take #590 South Dakota State (-2) over North Dakota State (8 p.m.)

2-Unit Play. Take #594 Eastern Kentucky (+10.5) over Belmont (8 p.m.)

I think this is too many points for Belmont to lay out on the road. Eastern Kentucky is pathetic. But it is tough for the Bruins to really be motivated for this game. Eastern Kentucky still has a lot of pride and they still have some guys that can knock down threes. This game means everything to the home team, which is having a horrible year. Just playing the best team in the league tough would be a moral victory. Especially after just getting blown out at Murray State. Three of EKU's last four home losses are by just three points or less. I think they will get down big in this game but will do enough to fight back and lose inside this number.

2-Unit Play. Take #601 Jacksonville State (-4.5) over Eastern Illinois (8:30 p.m.)

Odd line here. Jacksonville State is just a tick below the two top tier teams in the OVC, Belmont and Murray State. Eastern Illinois is a mess. They are one game out of the basement and 7-14 on the season. EIU has been racked by injuries this year and they are one of the worst offensive teams in the league. Jacksonville State has own three straight road games, including a win at Belmont. This should be a low-scoring grinder. But the Gamecocks are clearly the better team and will get this road W.

1-Unit Play. TEASER: Take #561 Western Kentucky (-5) over UTEP (10 p.m.) AND Take #606 SE Missouri State (+15.5) over Murray State (8:30 p.m.)

Doc Sports

4 Unit Play. Take #516 William & Mary -3.5 over Elon (7p.m., Thursday February 1) The Tribe look for the season sweep of Elon tonight in Williamsburg, as they try and stay at the top of the standing. Bill and Mary have lost two straight home games and they need to right the ship in a big way. Elon is 0-9 ATS in their last 9 games played on Thursday. Bill and Mary is 9-4 ATS (1 push) in their last 14 home games.

4 Unit Play. Take #548 Wisconsin -2.5 over Northwestern (8:30p.m., Thursday February 1 BTN) Just do not see Wisconsin losing two straight home games in a row. This is the Wildcats second straight road game and they will have trouble matching-up with Ethan Happ down low. Northwestern is 1-5 ATS in their last 6 road games. The favorite is 12-4 ATS in the last 16 match-ups.

6 Unit Play. Take #564 Stanford -3.5 over Oregon State (11p.m., Thursday February 1 FS1) Stanford is a tough out at home this season. They beat Arizona State and took Arizona to the wire in their last home games. They lost both games in Los Angeles last week and thus they need to get back on track to stay above .500 in conference play. The Beavers have lost 4 of their last 5 games. Stanford is 7-1 ATS in their last 8 games.

4 Unit Play. Take #568 Under 138.5 in San Francisco @ Saint Mary's (11p.m., Thursday February 1 ESPN) The Gales are very tough to score points upon especially in Moraga. They have gone under the posted total in 6 straight home games. USF has gone under the posted total in 35 of their last 52 games following an ATS win in their previous game. The under has hit in 5 of the last 7 match-ups between USF and St Mary's.

4 Unit Play. Take #570 Over 142.5 in BYU @ LMU (11p.m., Thursday February 1) Expect a high scoring game in this one. The over is 4-0 ATS in the last 4 meetings. BYU is an up-tempo team and they should be able to dictate their style in this game. LMU is averaging 79 points per game.
    Best of Luck - Doc's Sports. 3-0 run on Super Bowl plays and you can receive our side play winner for just $30 (posted today at 6 pm eastern time).

SSI Wins Parlays Lifestyle Picks

Creighton +13/Northwestern +2.5 (5 UNITS)

If anybody sees C Jordan again, thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Calidreaming View Post
    If anybody sees C Jordan again, thanks.
    What would you like me to tell him?