Allen Eastman

7-Unit Play. Take 'Over' 215.0 Portland at Toronto (7:30 p.m., Friday, Feb. 2)

AND

3-Unit Play. Take #805 Portland (+4.5) over Toronto (7:30 p.m., Friday, Feb. 2)

These are two excellent offensive teams. Portland is No. 3 in the NBA in 3-point shooting and averages 105 points per game and Toronto is No. 3 in the league in scoring with 111.2 points per game. The Blazers scored 124 points in their last game and they are averaging 111 points per game over their last 10 games. They have on four straight and seven of their last eight games and right now this team is hot. Toronto is just 3-3 in their last six games and 5-5 in their last 10 games. They are coming off a loss last night at Washington and they are just 2-7 ATS in their last nine games overall. The Trailblazers have dominated this series, going 12-5 ATS in the last 17 meetings. They are also 6-2 ATS in their last eight meetings in Toronto. The 'over' is 6-3 in the last nine meetings overall and the 'over' is 4-0 in the last four meetings in Toronto. I think that Portland is going to keep it going with another high-scoring win here tonight. I have them winning 116-112.

3-Unit Play. Take 'Under' 217.5 Los Angeles Lakers at Brooklyn (7:30 p.m., Friday, Feb. 2)

The public is expecting a high-scoring game here. But this total is too high. This is Brooklyn's highest total in a month. But they are just 2-6 against the total in their last eight games overall. The 'under' is 10-1 in the last 11 meetings between these two teams in Brooklyn and the Nets are 5-1 on the 'under' in their last six Friday games. The 'under' is 12-5 in the last 17 meetings between these two teams and the 'under' is 13-4 in Brooklyn's last 17 home games. I think that this one will come up below the number.