Thread: Service Plays Tuesday 2/6/18

From Teyas Sports.
    2/6/2018

GUARANTEE CBB KANSAS OVER 157 MUST WIN OR ALL WEDNESDAYS PLAYS ARE FREE

BONUS PLAYS CBB XAVIER +3 1/2 TENNESSEE +2 OKLAHOMA ST -2 MEMPHIS +9 1/2

Winning Angle---TUESDAY

NCAA BASKETBALL

Play Wichita State -9 over Memphis

Wichita State has won 44 of the last 51 games vs. conference opponents and they have won 66 of the last 83 games when playing as a favorite. Wichita State has won 45 of the last 51 games when playing their 2nd game in a week and they have won 36 of the last 40 games coming off an OVER the total in their last game.

Play Tennessee +1.5 over Kentucky

Tennessee has won 87 of the last 157 games when playing in the month of February and they have won 66 of the last 102 games when playing on a Tuesday. Tennessee has won 74 of the last 129 games when playing their 3rd game in a week and they have won 77 of the last 124 game after having won eight or more of the last ten games.

NBA BASKETBALL

Play Orlando +7 over Cleveland

NHL HOCKEY

Play Las Vegas +115 over Pittsburgh

Maddux

#556 - NCAAB - 10 units on Ole Miss Pick
    #514 - NBA - 10 units on Phoenix & LA Lakers Under 220
    #501 - NBA - 10 units on Cleveland & Orlando Over 222.5

Service Play Moderator Can'tPickAWinner's Avatar
    Jeffrey James' NHL Play of Day

#68 Winnipeg Jets ML -230 (8:00 est)

Have to LOVE the Jets here since they are 14-1 ATS at home with a total of 5.5 and they are 14-7 against losing teams. The Coyotes are terrible at 1-9 with 2 days rest and they have not won a game played on Tuesday all season long. Arizona is 3-11 after scoring 1 goal or less in their last game and they are 7-21 against teams with a winning record. All signs point to a big Winnipeg win here as the play of the day.

Chase Diamond

15* CBB Perfect Play

Butler -3.5

NBAclub info

Golden State Warriors - Oklahoma City Thunder

Over 230

World worst picker

butler
    michigan
    nebraska

Dwayne Bryant

5% [CBB] (567) San Diego State at (568) Fresno State

Time: 11:00 PM EST Total Under 144.5 (-108)

Accu Picks

3* Kansas -7.5

Sports Cash System

Main: Cavs -7 (2)

Extras:
    Grizzlies +2 (2)
    Warriors -10 (1)
    Rockets -10 (2)

Doc's Sports

4 Unit Play. Take #542 Kentucky -1.5 over Tennessee (7p.m., Tuesday February 6 ESPN) Kentucky needs this game more and I expect them to get it at home. The Wildcats have won three of their last four games and must continue to win their home games. Kentucky is 8-3 ATS in their last 11 meetings against Tennessee in Lexington. The home team has also covered 4 of the last 5 match-ups between these two programs.

4 Unit Play. Take #548 Oklahoma State -2 over Baylor (8p.m., Tuesday February 6 ESPN U) The Bears have been falling apart losing 6 of their last 8 games. One of those victories did come against Oklahoma State but revenge will occur tonight. The Cowboys are coming off their best win of the season (at Kansas) and they will take that momentum into tonight's game. The home team is 15-6 ATS (2 pushes) in the last 23 meetings between Baylor and Oklahoma State. The Pokes are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 games.

4 Unit Play. Take #566 New Mexico +1 over Boise State (10p.m., Tuesday February 6 ESPN U) On paper this should be a blowout in favor of the Broncos. But the Lobos just have some magic at home this season and they were embarrassed in the first meeting of the season. They lost that game by 28 points in Boise, ID. The line is very telling in this game and I see New Mexico winning by 3-5 points. Boise State is 1-4 ATS (1 push) in their last 6 games. New Mexico has covered the spread in 5 straight home games.

4 Unit Play. Take #568 Take Fresno State -2.5 over San Diego State (11p.m., Tuesday February 6 CBSSN) The Bulldogs are coming off their most impressive win of the season at Wyoming. They will take down SDSU at home tonight as they Aztecs are just not the same team this season under a new coach. SDSU has lost 4 of their last 6 games with their only victories coming against bottom feeder teams in Colorado State and Air Force. Fresno State is 7-1 ATS in their last 8 games against San Diego State.
    Best of Luck - Doc's Sports

Indian Cowboy

7-Unit Play. #546. Take Mississppi State -3 over Alabama (Tuesday @ 7pm est)
    We roll with Mississippi State against out Tide here for a variety of reasons the least of which is Miss State is a team on the rise. We took them when they faced Georgia despite Georgia was coming off a series of losses b/c Miss State is a squad that not only beat Georgia by 15 points at home, beat South Carolina by 5 points on the road, beat Missouri by 12 points at home, features the top 20 defense in the country and who has revenge from losing to Alabama earlier this year by 7 points on the road. Miss State is a bubble team that beat Vanderbilt by 18 points at home, has great suffocating defense which Bama should struggle with and as Bama comes off a huge win against Florida, they likely have a let down here against the Bulldogs. Remember, Alabama is outside the top 240 in turnover margin and they face an elite defense today and this team lost by 12 points to Ole Miss on the road earlier this year and they can definitely lay an egg on the road. Let's roll with the Bulldogs, with revenge and with the elite defense to get it done.

SSI Wins Picks
    Risked 5 units to win 8*Xavier +160*vs Butler
    Risked 5 units to win 4.59*Mississippi State -3 -109*vs Alabama
    Risked 5 units to win 5.75*Missouri +115*vs Mississippi
    Risked 5 units to win 4.72*Kansas -7.5 -106*vs TCU

SSI Wins Parlays Lifestyle Picks

Xavier +4/Northwestern +1.5 (4 UNITS)

Kentucky ML/Mississippi State ML/Oklahoma State ML (4.5 UNITS)

Ferringo

2-Unit Play. Take #544 Arkansas (-6.5) over South Carolina (7 p.m.)
    We've been betting against the Razorbacks because they've been playing on the road. But now they are back home, where they are a very different team. The Gamecocks got run at Texas A&M over the weekend and now they have another difficult road trip here. USC doesn't take care of the ball very well. And if Arkansas can get easy baskets in transition or off turnovers then they will win this one going away. The Gamecocks have lost three straight and four of their last five. I don't see them hanging around here.

2-Unit Play. Take #519 Xavier (+3.5) over Butler (6:30 p.m.)

The X-Men have road wins at St. John's, Seton Hall and Marquette and I think that they can get this win here. Butler has won four in a row against most of the weaker teams in the league. But they have lost to just about any of the good teams they have played in league play and I still don't love this team's roster.

1-Unit Play. Take #523 Central Florida (+15) over Cincinnati (7 p.m.)

I think this is too many points for the Bearcats to lay out. Central Florida isn't the same team without Tacko Fall, but they aren't completely worthless. The Bearcats aren't playing in their home gym, instead playing in nearby Northern Kentucky. And even though they have been completely dominating at home they may be getting a little overvalued here.

1-Unit Play. TEASER: Take #519 Xavier (+8.5) over Butler (6:30 p.m.) AND Take #526 Western Michigan (-2.5) over Miami, OH (7 p.m.)

7-Unit Play. Take #526 Western Michigan (-7.5) over Miami, OH (7 p.m.)

This line jumped out at me. About 70 percent of the public is on Miami, OH in this one. But this number, which already started out pretty high, has continues to climb and has even reached 8.0 at some books. WMU needed a crazy comeback to beat the Redhawks on the road and they haven't exactly been that impressive through MAC play. But yet here they are as a nearly double-digit home chalk. I think they are finally set up for that blowout that I have been waiting for them to deal out at home. This team has played the most difficult league schedule of any team in the MAC, while Miami, OH, which has surpassed its modest preseason expectations, has been able to go up against the No. 12 rated schedule in the league. Miami has won back-to-back games, but they have come against two of the league's worst. WMU is 7-3 ATS in the last 10 meetings in this series. They played really well on the road against Buffalo, the league's best team, over the weekend. And maybe this team can finally turn a corner. Either way, the reverse line movement and the inverted betting pattern on this game jumped out at me and I think the Broncos can finally come through for me after a disappointing year so far.
    3-Unit Play. Take #532 Northwestern (+2) over Michigan (7 p.m.)
    I think that Michigan has been playing over its head for most of this system. John Beilein is a savant and he has a great system kicking. But should the Wolverines really be favored on the road here? Northwestern is definitely the more desperate team in this game. And they have a revenge motivation after losing at Michigan just over a week ago. The Wildcats are 4-2 AS in the last six in this series and the home team has dominated, winning eight straight outright. Michigan needed OT to beat hapless Minnesota over the weekend and they could be wobbling. Again, Northwestern absolutely needs this one and I expect them to max out here as a home dog.

4-Unit Play. Take #542 Kentucky (-1.5) over Tennessee (7 p.m.)

I really like this Tennessee team. I do. These guys are solid and they are legit. But they are going up against a very angry Kentucky team here in Lexington. The Wildcats have fallen out of one poll, and deservedly so because they aren't that good. But they are at home (so you know they will get all the calls) and they will have a strong home crowd at their backs. They also are desperate because they need to get this win to get things turned around and shore up their potential NCAA bid. Beyond that, they also have revenge against the Vols for a loss in Knoxville this season. Tennessee has played a cupcake SEC schedule to this point. So even though I like their long-term prospects I think they are in trouble tonight.

4-Unit Play. Take #546 Mississippi State (-3) over Alabama (7 p.m.)

I don't buy into this Mississippi State team at all. But they are definitely in a decent spot here. Alabama is in a big-time letdown spot after playing their best game of the year in an 18-point win over Florida. They shot nearly 60 percent from the field and played out of their minds. But now they have to go on the road and take on a hot Bulldogs team that A) has been really good at home and B) is playing with revenge for a loss earlier in the year. This Crimson Tide team is shaky as hell. They are really young so you can expect them to be up and down. And after such a big effort in Gainesville I think they will revert back to the team that we've seen fall on its face on the road all season.

2-Unit Play. Take #549 Boston College (+7) over Notre Dame (8 p.m.)

I think this number is a little strong for an Irish team that isn't any good. Matt Farrell still isn't 100 percent. And it is not like the Irish have a lot of confidence after dumping seven straight games. They are on an 0-5 ATS slide and even with Farrell they got blasted by 18 at North Carolina State over the weekend. This B.C. team is scrappy. And outside of blowout losses at Syracuse and UNC they have been a very tough out on the road. This is definitely a rivalry game and I think it means more to the Eagles. I'll take a stab with the dog here.

2-Unit Play. Take #547 Baylor (+2) over Oklahoma State (8 p.m.)

This is a killer letdown spot for Oklahoma State, which is coming off a wild upset win at Kansas. This team is erratic and has been up and down all year. But they haven't handled success well, going 0-3 in their last three games after a win. Baylor dominated the Cowboys in the first meeting, winning by 16, and I think that this Bears team is due. They have had a brutal schedule over the past two weeks. But if you look back, four of their last seven losses have come by three points or less. So this team is a bit better than its record suggest. I think they can pull the upset here.

1-Unit Play. TEASER: Take #552 Providence (-2.5) over Georgetown (8:30 p.m.) AND Take #544 Arkansas (-2) over South Carolina (7 p.m.)

4-Unit Play. Take #552 Providence (-7.5) over Georgetown (8:30 p.m.)

I think the Hoyas are in a bit of a letdown spot here after a rough OT loss at Xavier over the weekend. These guys are young and shaky and they haven't been very good on the road. Providence is a team that is better than its record. They dominated Butler, Creighton and Xavier at home and after a tough three-game road stretch they are back home and ready to pick up another win. This is a bad matchup for the Hoyas.

2-Unit Play. Take #554 Minnesota (-3) over Nebraska (9 p.m.)

This is another spread that jumped out at me. Minnesota has been banged up, they have had off-court issues, and they have lost five straight (and eight of nine). Yet they are favored in this game? That's a red flag. Nebraska has been vulnerable on the road. And they haven't played in over a week so they could have to knock some rust off. The home team is 9-0 ATS in this series and the Golden Gophers should be the more desperate team in this one.

4-Unit Play. Take #565 Boise State (Pk) over New Mexico (10 p.m.)

Boise State won but couldn't come through for me on Saturday. I will try to buy back with them here. Boise State won by nearly 30 in the first meeting. And even though this team is 6-1 SU in their last seven games they are just 2-5 ATS, meaning I think they are due to beat a number. New Mexico is not a good team. They are in the early stages of their rebuild. And I think that they have been playing over their heads for about a month. They've managed to keep things rolling without leading scorer Sam Logwood, but over time that is going to catch up with them. Boise is one of the best teams in the league and they are good enough to claw out a road win here.
    Carpe diem. Good luck.

Picks 2 Play (Yesterday 0-1, Last 9 Plays 2-7)

Oklahoma State -1.5

Top Rank Sports (Yesterday 1-1)

4* Alabama +3
    3* Oklahoma State -2

Free - Hawks -2

National Sport Report (Yesterday 1-1)

4* Nets Over 218
    3* Michigan -1.5

Free - Arkansas -7.5