Thread: Accuracy Please Come At Me Here

Accuracy Please Come At Me Here

Quit cluttering the buy group thread. If you have something to say to me, go ahead and post it here.

For those curious... I asked Accuracy Please if he/she wanted to buy my March Madness package. Shortly after I went on a cold spell and went down about 13 units (all my plays are here: http://www.investwithsports.com/newf...imes-CBB/page7)... After that spell, got a hilarious passive aggressive email from AP, who then immediately blocked my messages (I only sent AP one email ever). AP bought Maddux's plays and got really salty when I pointed out how bad Maddux has been in March Madness the past few years. So now AP continually posts in the buy group thread trying to come at me and prop up Maddux. I'll let folks decide for themselves... Here's my record in CBB for the season, and the record of Maddux from The Oklahoma Sports Monitor. AP, if you have a complete record for Maddux this year, please feel free to post it here, as you believe tOSM's records are inaccurate (though Maddux touts his tOSM records on his own site...).

My CBB season record: YTD: 72-49-2 +51.36 units | GOYs 2-1 (NCAA - W | B1G - W | ACC - L)

Maddux CBB season record (per tOSM): 94-81-4 +6.83 units

Youve been solid across all sports, not sure what the infatuation is. If he doesnt like you, he should just move on to Maddux or whoever.
    Like us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter

Yeah, it’s pretty funny, honestly. Dude just keeps making himself look silly with what he posts, then just goes for personal attacks when I point out the inaccuracies in his comments. He loves to point out that I’m down from my season high of 60 units and acts like I’m awful cause now I’m only up 51 units. Of course though he just wants to clutter the Buy Group thread and as predicted didn’t have to balls to post here.

Maybe he should not be published?