Brandon Watson (CBB)

Michigan +1

Service Play Moderator Can'tPickAWinner's Avatar
    CleInsidersports

NCAAB
    Virginia Tech -4
    Mississippi State -7
    Kent State -4
    3 team ML par (+215) ---- Virginia Tech (-170)/Mississippi State (-310)/Kent State (-200)

NHL
    Devils ML (-140)

7-Unit Play. Take #668 Florida (-1.5) over Auburn (8:30 p.m., Saturday, Feb. 24)

This is a must-win game for Florida. This team has really been struggling in SEC play. They have lost three straight games and five of their last seven games. They are on the NCAA tournament bubble. But the Gators are tough at home and they have a chance to get a win over a Top 10 team here. The oddsmakers know that these two teams are equal. The spread is small for Florida because they are at home. Florida has not lost to Auburn yet this decade! That includes a 114-95 win over the Tigers last year and a 95-63 blowout win in 12016. The Gators are 3-0 ATS in the last three meetings and 4-2 ATS in their last six against the Tigers. Auburn might be without their best player, Mustapha Heron, because of the flu. They lost forward Anfernee McLemore to an ankle injury last week. This team is not 100 percent. Florida should get a huge win tonight and I think they will take care of business.

Allen Eastman

Twin 8 units Plays.
    566 Oakland-4.5.
    572 Mississippi St -6.5.
    Bill ScoutsPicks

MLB.
    Pitt Pirates at Even.
    5 units.
    Bill Scoutspicks

Four 5 unit MLB Plays. Split out yesterday. Preseason so up to u if u want to play. I get it. Houston-160. Detroit-120. Texas +110. San Diego +120. Bill ScoutsPicks

MLB. Bump up Pirates and Astros to 8 Unit Plays. Bill Scoutspicks

Billy Coleman

CBB
    3* #680 Oregon -2

Kelso

200* Virginia tech -3

Millionaires club
    lock
    marquette

Sports bank
    lock
    utah univ

The coach
    lock
    nc wilmington

Tony wright
    lock
    troy

Windy city
    lock
    celtics

Larry ness
    lock
    magic
    youngstown state

strong
    washington huskies

regular
    seton hall
    detroit univ
    texas

Prime Time Sports

4* Bulls +6
    3* Virginia Tech -4

Elite Sports Picks (Last 12 Plays 4-8)

Villanova -6.5

Strike Point Sports

Saturday's College Basketball Plays

3-Unit Play. #533 Take Marquette (-2) over DePaul (12 p.m., Saturday, February 24)
    Marquette can flat out score the ball, and the pace that the Golden Eagles play at won't easily be duplicated by DePaul. Marquette won by 18 in the first meeting, and with DePaul just 3-12 in Big East play, I don't see them being able to avoid a season sweep. Play the small road favorite here.

3-Unit Play. #550 Take Akron (-1.5) over Miami (OH) (2 p.m., Saturday, February 24)
    I'll take the Zips at home. I know this isn't the dominant Akron team of past seasons, but any time you can get Akron on their home floor in league play without having to lay a solid number, it's a good value play. That's what this one is against Miami.

3-Unit Play. #686 Take Morehead State (-3) over Eastern Kentucky (2 p.m., Saturday, February 24)
    Oddsmakers have 7-21 Morehead State as favorites here, and it's for good reason. This is a very young team, its top eight players all non-seniors, so this final game won't have any sentimental value here. But it's simply a play on a team that is going to get it done. EKU has played just four of its last 11 games on the road, and they have a losing record both in conference play and overall away from home. This will be Morehead's 29th game of the season, and they haven't been able to win back-to-back D-I games all year. A win here does that, and at the very least for a young team gives them a kick of confidence when they enter into OVC tournament play next week.

7-Unit Play. #584 Take Drexel (-3) over UNC Wilmington (4 p.m., Saturday, February 24)
    Drexel completed the largest comeback in the history of D-I on Thursday against Delaware. The Dragons came back from 34 down. Meanwhile, UNC-W blew a sizeable lead and had a 22-point swing in their game at William Mary in a losing effort. Let's jump on both these momentum swings in favor of Drexel at home. The Seahawks have lost every CAA road game this season, and with Senior Night on tap for Drexel here, I expect that to remain the same. The Dragons have won four of their last five home games in league play, and they'll also be looking to atone from their worst defensive outing of the entire season when they allowed 107 points to this UNC-W team in the first meeting in early January. Overall on the year, UNC-W is 1-11 on the road. Drexel has won nine of its 12 games at home. The home team has won seven of the previous ten meetings, while the favorite is 7-2-1 ATS in the last ten as well. There is no way to ignore the high that Drexel is coming off with their 34-point comeback win. Let's also not forget they played an absolutely horrible half of the basketball to begin that game against Delaware, at one point down 53-19. We are confident backing this team in their regular season finale at home to bank another win prior to the CAA Conference Tournament upcoming. Drexel win by ten.

3-Unit Play. #591 Take Texas A&M (-1) over Vanderbilt (4 p.m., Saturday, February 24)
    I normally try to steer clear of Vandy at home. They are usually a tough home vs. SEC opponents, but here against a very physical and interior-laden Aggies team, I favor the road TAMU team. A&M has been one of the most difficult teams to figure out this year. When they are on, they are Top 15 good. But when they are complacent, this team struggles. We'll have a go with the Aggies in Nashville, as still Vanderbilt is last in the SEC for a reason. Texas A&M needs two or three more wins for their NCAA resume, and this one could definitely help their postseason cause.

3-Unit Play. #601 Take Georgia Southern (-1) over Texas State (5:30 p.m., Saturday, February 24)
    GSU narrowly beat Texas State in the first meeting, and I like them to make it two-for-two here. The Eagles are flat out the better team. They have the best two players in this game, two of the Sun Belt's best talents in Tookie Brown and Ike Smith, and I don't see them being stopped here. GSU has three very winnable league games left in the regular season, and getting all three would see them clinch a 20-win season heading into the conference tournament. That's what I expect them to do. It starts here with a road win over Texas State.

3-Unit Play. #616 Take Richmond (-1) over Saint Joe's (6 p.m., Saturday, February 24)
    The Spiders get Saint Joe's fresh off a buzzer-beating loss at George Mason. That's the second time the Hawks lost to GMU at the buzzer this year. Saint Joe's second leading scorer James Demery is questionable, and if he doesn't go, this one will be a one-sided game in favor of the home Spiders. Either way I expect Richmond to be good for a win on their home floor, but the absence of Demery will just create a wider margin of victory. Richmond is the play here.
    Best of Luck -