Service Play Moderator Can'tPickAWinner's Avatar
    Kelso

NORTH CAROLINA -7
    utah st -6
    stanford -8
    texas -5

Indian Cowboy

7-Unit Play. #623. Take Over 141 Ole Miss vs. South Carolina (Wednesday @ 9:30pm est) (You can find 141 at Stations and Bet Online) - Just wait on this line, it will keep giong down.
    The public thinks this line is very high and keeps taking it down and we are ok with that. We like the Over here because we think Ole Miss is going to show up in a big way. This is the same court where they took it to Missouri and won in overtime if you remember as they won as a 9 point underdog Outright which was our free play on our video daily free pick that day. This is an Ole Miss team that feels disrespected by Frank Martin who discussed winning on Wednesday and then heading into Thursday's matchup as if this Mississippi team was a foregone conclusion. This Ole Miss team is coached by an interim coach, only backed by 18% of the public here and fading South Carolina indirectly with taking the Over is something we want to do as the oddsmakers have only put them as a very small underdog for good reason. Ole Miss has nothing to lose, put up 78 on Kentucky, not that sharp on defense giving up 82 to Vandy and 96 to Kentucky and this is an Ole Miss team that relies heavily on the 3 point shot and wants to run, run and run. Look for a high scoring game despite the line going down as we like a fast paced game that could see Ole Miss give USC a lot of trouble here, but more importantly it goes over.

3-Unit Play. #574. Take Under 224.5 Orlando Magic vs. LA Lakers (Wednesday @ 10:35pm est) (You can find 226.6 at MGM and 225 at William Hill)
    We roll with the Under here because the Lakers pride themselves on defense and they gave up 125 points to this very same Magic team last time around. The Magic did not have Gordon that game and his interior presence will help them defensively here as well. You have a Laker team seeking revenge, playing their best basketball of the season, Lonzo Ball has helped this team pick up the pace with some big wins over some high quality teams and the Lakers have been strong defensively at home and it is unlikely they gave up 125 points like they did the last time time to the Magic. Plus, the Magic were playing decent last 2 games with a pair of wins but they laid an egg in Utah and we like them to get up to face the Lakers here as they will show up in particular on the defensive end. The Under is 7-1 for the Magic when they face a team with a straight up winning record and the Under is 6-1 for the Lakers when they face a team with a losing record.

Ferringo

6-Unit Play. Take #579 Notre Dame (-2.5) over Virginia Tech (7 p.m., Wednesday, March 7)

3-Unit Play. Take 'Over' 141.0 Notre Dame vs. Virginia Tech (7 p.m., Wednesday, March 7)
    Well, it is now or never for the Irish. I am firmly in the camp that now that they are healthy the Irish are one of the best 20 or 25 teams in the country. Bonzie Colson and Matt Farrell are legit and these two seniors know that they can fight their way into the NCAA Tournament with a win in this game. We went against the Irish yesterday versus an inflated line. But they were always in control of that game and they dominated the first half. I think it is an advantage for Notre Dame that they already got one game under their belts and were able to shake off the nerves. I like this Virginia Tech squad. But they only beat the Irish by five points in the first meeting this year and Notre Dame was playing without Colson and Farrell in that one. Were it not for two one-point, come-from-behind wins over UVA and Duke then the Hokies would be 2-5 in their last seven games with no impressive wins to speak of. I think this is a good matchup for the Irish and I think that they will play their way into the field with a win tonight.
    1-Unit Play. Take #582 North Carolina (-7.5) over Syracuse (9:30 p.m., Wednesday, March 7)

Syracuse played one of their best games of the season last night against an overmatched Wake Forest team. But I think that they are going to come back to earth in this one here. It's time for the defending national champions to turn things up a notch and I think that they will do just that. Joel Berry and Luke Maye are going to be tough to deal with and I think that UNC's athleticism is going to be a little much for the Orange. Syracuse gets stagnate on offense too much and if the Tar Heels get rolling then Syracuse won't be able to trade buckets with them.
    1-Unit Play. Take #588 Troy (-4.5) over South Alabama (6 p.m., Wednesday, March 7)

3-Unit Play. Take #595 San Jose State (+13.5) over Wyoming (7 p.m., Wednesday, March 7)

This one is a little like our play on Pitt yesterday. Wyoming is going to win this game. They are the better team and they will win this one. But I think that San Jose will max out and keep this one competitive. The Spartans actually almost beat Wyoming in the first meeting, taking them to overtime. And they've played the Cowboys tough over the last few seasons. San Jose State has only lost by more than 14 points once in the last 10 meetings, and that was back in 2015. The Spartans are 8-2 ATS in the last 10 in this series and I think they can find a way to hang around.

1-Unit Play. Take #597 Arizona St (-6.5) over Colorado (3 p.m., Wednesday, March 7)

3-Unit Play. Take #616 UT-San Antonio (-2) over UTEP (7:30 p.m., Wednesday, March 7)
    UTEP is a debacle. Their coach quit. Their best player quit. These guys can't wait for this season to be over. UT-San Antonio has been the better team all season long. They've won 18 games on the season and have won eight of 10 both SU and ATS. UTEP really just needs to be put out of their misery and I think that's just what the Roadrunners will do.

3-Unit Play. Take #609 St. John's (-4) over Georgetown (7 p.m., Wednesday, March 7)
    It is tough to beat a team three times in one season and I don't think that the Hoyas are going to be able to take down the Red Storm thrice this year. The Red Storm are getting back point guard Shamorie Ponds and playing close to home in MSG is going to be a boost for them. This team has been playing well over the last month. They are 5-3 in their last eight games, with wins over Duke and Villanova. One of their losses was in overtime to Seton Hall and another was on the road at Providence, without Ponds. The Hoyas have been a mess. They are 2-8 in their last 10 games and this team is still a ways away from being competitive in the Big East. Their second-leading scorer is banged up and I just don't see this team getting a third straight win over the Red Storm.

5-Unit Play. Take #612 Marquette (-5.5) over DePaul (9:30 p.m., Wednesday, March 7)
    Marquette senior Andrew Rowsey is going to go down swinging. The Golden Eagles have one of the top backcourts in this stacked league, with Rowsey and Markus Howard packing plenty of punch for this team. The Golden Eagles have been on an upswing and they have won five of their last seven. One of those losses: at DePaul on Feb. 24. Marquette is going to want some revenge for that game and I think that they will get it. The Blue Demons maxed out in their final home game while trying to deny Xavier the outright league title. They lost that game and they have gotten bombed off their home court this year, losing their last few road games by 24, 29, 5 and 23 points. Marquette should seal the deal from the free throw line and beat this number late.

1-Unit Play. Take #620 UAB (-9) over Florida Atlantic (10 p.m., Wednesday, March 7)

1-Unit Play. Take #622 Georgia (-2) over Vanderbilt (7 p.m., Wednesday, March 7)
    Vanderbilt has only won one game on the road this year (their last time out) and I don't see them getting another. Georgia has revenge for a 15-point beat down that they took last month at Vandy. The Bulldogs have lost three of their last four but they have actually been playing better, losing by just five at Tennessee and by just one against Texas A&M. I expect Georgia to do a better job of executing in this one and they will find a way to advance.

2-Unit Play. Take #608 George Washington (-6) over Fordham (8:30 p.m., Wednesday, March 7)
    Fordham is in a full-blown rebuilding mode and they are one of the worst teams in the A-10. They come into this tournament losing six straight and they really weren't even close in most of those games, losing all six by double-digits. GW has won four of its last six and they have been playing their best basketball. They beat Fordham by 16 just last week and the Colonels easily have the best player on the floor in Yuta Watanabe. They should find a way to clear this bar.

1-Unit Play. TEASER: Take #597 Arizona State (-2) over Colorado (3 p.m.) AND Take #592 UNLV (-4) over Air Force (2 p.m.)

3-Unit Play. TEASER: Take #582 North Carolina (-2.5) over Syracuse (9:30 p.m.) AND Take #620 UAB (-4) over Florida Atlantic (10 p.m.)
    COLLEGE BASKETBALL FUTURES PLAYS

2-Unit Play. Take Florida (+300) TO WIN SEC Tournament

2-Unit Play. Take Tennessee (+280) TO WIN SEC Tournament

1-Unit Play. Take Missouri (+1100) TO WIN SEC Tournament

3-Unit Play. Take Nevada (+130) TO WIN Mountain West Tournament

2-Unit Play. Take Boise State (+240) TO WIN Mountain West Tournament

6-Unit Play. Take Arizona (+160) TO WIN Pac-12 Tournament

1-Unit Play. Take UCLA (+620) TO WIN Pac-12 Tournament
    Carpe diem. Good luck.

XS SPORTS WEDNESDAY NBA BASKETBALL

ADDING:

Orlando +6.5

Toronto Under 213

Brandon Lang

25 DIME TOURNEY

BANKROLL BUILDER

Conference USA Lock

UTSA -2.5

MARTY OTTO

20* Big O - Oklahoma State Under 160

Don Johnson (February) Advantage One System

NBA (20-17)
    Cav's +2.5
    Bucks +6

NCAA (37-52)
    Oklahoma -1
    Notre Dame -2.5

Benjamin Banker

3/7/2018

Game: Notre Dame/Virginia Tech

Pick: Notre Dame -2 (-110)

maddux

Utah / Indiana Under 201.5

Stevens (select)
    Umass over

Dr Bob

**Toronto (-5) over DETROIT

Rotation #567 – 5:05 pm Pacific

**Cleveland (+3.5) over DENVER

Rotation #571 – 7:35 pm Pacific

Rainman

16.5 to win 15 Notre Dame -2.5
    11 to win 10 Fla Int'l -1
    11 to win 10 Ark St. +3.5

Tony cross

calgary over buffalo
    tier 1 of 3
    my profit = 1% on tier 1 play

if you start with tier 2 then move % to 2 to 2.5%

Stevens (comm)
    VT under

Stevens (weekly)
    Ok st

Stevens (select)
    Jazz under

Twins 8 unit Plays
    630 Hampton -9.5 -120
    620 UAB -9.5 -120
    Will release a 12 unit scouts honor play shortly as well.
    Bill Scoutspicks

NBA Twin 7 Unit Plays. Under 214.5 Houston/Milk Game And Sacramento +5.5. Bill ScoutsPicks

Here is the $$ Bank Play $$ 12 Units Scouts Honor Plays 590 UL Monroe Warhawks -4.5. For those of you that have been with me it is rare if I lose Back to Back Honor Plays. Monroe Warhawks on the Winning War Path Tonight. Bill Scoutspicks

Stevens (weekly)
    Rock
    Rapt under
    Ul mon