Thread: MNF Dec 17

MNF Dec 17

It's been awhile since I posted a play so here goes nothing.

The Saints pass defense is vulnerable and 6 points is a lot to lay on the road in a prime time division game.

Tonight however, I will be on New Orleans. Their offense seemed to find itself late last week and I am looking to see that carry over tonight. I like their match-ups on both sides tonight despite the Saints pass defense ranking 26th in Defensive Passer rating (allowing avg of 100.5) as they face an offense lead by an ailing Cam Newton and a running game that may struggle to get going against a stout run defense allowing just 3.6/yds ranked #2 in NFL (3.3/yds rush L3). Drew Brees should be able to move the ball thru the air in this one (Saints #1 in completion percentage at 75.12%) against a Panthers defense that ranks 28th in the NFL in Defensive Passer rating (allowing avg of 101.7) and the Saints have the opportunity to improve on their 6th ranked Red Zone offense (TD's on 69.49% of opportunities) against Carolina who ranks #31 in Red Zone Defense (allowing 74.36% to turn into TD's).

Saints by double digits in this one.
    “It is only when you see a mosquito land on your testicles that you realize that there is always a way to solve problems without using violence.”

thats how i see it...also used over

Despite the lack of scoring NO had a chance to get it done late but was not able to get er done.

New Orleans -6 LOSS
    “It is only when you see a mosquito land on your testicles that you realize that there is always a way to solve problems without using violence.”

That was a tough one, pick "2" and then the fumble at the end. Saints should have covered. sorry man.
    Like us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter