Thread: How can students keep up with everything?

How can students keep up with everything?

I'm in College and I play on the basketball team. Of course we are far from professionals. I can say that basketball takes all my time. I don't have time to study properly. Do you play basketball? How are things with your academic performance?

Hi Cronos, I don't play basketball but when I was at college I was also in professional swimming team. So I know what it takes to be an athlete and having to study at the same time. From my experience I know that the best impression on teachers is made by professional, colorful presentations. When they see it, they may even forgive you some imperfections. So once I get back home I will check it and send you the contacts of those who make it.

So as I said, here are the contact details of the powerpoint presentation writing service https://www.customwritings.com/presentations.html that will create a highly impressive presentation for you. They can also write essays and reports for you that, as I know, professors may give way too many for future sportsmen.

Quote Originally Posted by Cronos View Post
    I'm in College and I play on the basketball team. Of course we are far from professionals. I can say that basketball takes all my time. I don't have time to study properly. Do you play basketball? How are things with your academic performance?
    I think it's really important for a student to focus on subjects unfortunately many students think only about having casual sex and stuff but there is a way out you can use dating sites to meet some people who knows a lot about the subject that you study and have difficulties with. The are a lot of young professionals https://meetville.com/catalog/us/cg-4-professional try this site. It may help you.

I know how difficult it is to combine study and something else. But first of all you need to learn how to plan your time and take care of your health. When I was in college, I combined work and study. My whole day was busy, so I learned to plan my time so that I had several free evenings a week when I was doing all the housework. It was usually Monday, Wednesday and Friday. Since I studied in the evenings, I ruined my eyesight a lot in the first year. Then my ophthalmologist advised me to set the right light. I still use a floor lamp for reading if I read in a chair. I have a cold white light installed in the floor lamp, which is good for reading. I recently searched for a floor lamp and found this https://bestlightguide.com/best-floo...s-for-reading/ review. I think you will be interested.

Askin the same questions . I got three essay to write and I have no idea how gonna do that coz I got a job to do..

If you don’t have enough time but have enough money you can ask for help here https://apapers.net/ This guys know what to do and will make it for you just pay them and enjoy your 3 essay done . Every now and then I ask them to help me either when ain’t got time to do it on my own.

I had exactly the same situation. I played for the university team all the time and I just did not have time to study carefully. That is why I constantly ordered work on the site affordable-papers.net. Thanks to them, I received a diploma and graduated from university.

Hm... haven't you already tried to use cannabis oil? for example, you can choose one of these best CBD oils right here in case you are interested. don't worry, it's absolutely safe and won't harm your health so I recommend you to think about it. this remedy will also help you to relax a little bit.