Watch UFC 241 Live Stream Online Free Full Fight now. The UFC 241 co-main event between Nate Diaz and Anthony Pettis vows to be, actually, a grisly decent time.

And keeping in mind that the welterweight battle between two of the game's most prominent rivals should be a paramount issue, as indicated by Pettis, there was just about a greater battle made.

Pettis (22-8 MMA, 9-7 UFC), the previous UFC and WEC lightweight victor, was offered a session with previous UFC lightweight and featherweight champion Conor McGregor before the Diaz quarrel came over, Pettis clarified on Wednesday.

"First it was McGregor, and I resembled, 'How about we do it in Madison Square Garden,'" Pettis told correspondents, including MMA Junkie, at UFC 241 open exercises from Honda Center. "Something tumbled off with that and afterward it sprung up Nate, and I was much the same as we'll see what occurs. What's more, we marked that agreement, and we're here."

Pettis, obviously, has long had a notoriety for conveying the products in the confine. He's earned a reward in every one of his previous four battles win or lose: He got "Execution of the Night" in wins over Michael Chiesa and Stephen Thompson, and "Battle of the Night" in misfortunes to Tony Ferguson and Dustin Poirier.

And keeping in mind that McGregor would have been a greater spotlight, Diaz could mean one more reward, and that is alright with him.

"He's a fan most loved contender," Pettis said. "He's going to come and attempt to battle me. He won't have a go at holding me down for 15 minutes hoping to sneak over a choice, so I regard that about him."

What's more, Pettis realizes that fans know this, as well, and that is for what reason they're energized for this battle.

"I'm not that buddy that necessities to talk and sell battles," Pettis said. "Our styles sell battles. He drains, he comes clear, I drain, I come straight forward. That is the only thing that is important."

TAGS:

UFC 241 Live Stream Online Free Full Fight
UFC 241 Live Stream Online Free Full
UFC 241 Live Stream Online Free
UFC 241 Live Stream Online
UFC 241 Live Stream
UFC 241 Live
UFC 241