Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 ... LastLast

Thread: Service Plays Monday 7/26/21

Service Play Moderator Can'tPickAWinner's Avatar
    Insider Sports Report

4* Chicago White Sox (Keuchel) -120 over Kansas City (Minor)
    Range: -105 to -145

3* Philadelphia (Howard) -115 over Washington (Ross)
    Range: +100 to -140

National Sports Service

4* Atlanta (Muller) +130 over N.Y. Mets (Stroman)

Primetime Sports Picks

MEMBER PICKS For 07/26/21

4 Unit --> Chicago Cubs (Hendricks) -125 over Cincinnati (Miley)

3 Unit --> Detroit (Manning)/Minnesota (Pineda) UNDER 10

Top Rank Sports Picks

Marquee PicksĀ® For 07/26/21

4★ Chicago White Sox (Keuchel) -120 over Kansas City (Minor)

3★ L.A. Angels (Ohtani) -155 over Colorado (Marquez)

Dave Cokin

3% Detroit Tigers 1st 5 Innings (+145) - Action

Trace Adams

500♦ Winner # 14 of 17
    A.L. East Total of the Month

Toronto (Hatch) and Boston (Pivetta) to play Over the total. Both listed pitchers must start, or this is a no play.

TODAY'S PLAY
    The Pick: 800♦ Seattle Mariners.

The Line: At 8:30 am pacific, the number is Seattle +150.

Today's Analysis

Can I get a large glass of whatever the Seattle Mariners are drinking. It has to be the same elixir they were consuming earlier this season.

Remember when they opened the campaign by winning 13 of their first 21, despite a paltry batting average of .218 and rather so-so ERA of 3.79? Some analysts speculated we may see something from them down the road.

We're down the road, heading into August, and the Mariners have won 23 of 34 since June 13. In that time they've smacked 51 home runs, they've outscored teams with a +14 run differential, and their ERA, well, it's worse than during the season-opening run, at 3.97.

Quite simply, Seattle is finding ways to win. Its resiliency is what's compelling. During a 27-19 run since May 31, the Mariners have won seven of those games - more than 25% - in walk-off fashion.

After taking three of four from Oakland over the weekend, incluing Saturday's game in a walk-off, I like the Mariners' chances to carry momentum into tonight's series-opener against the American League West-leading Houston Astros.

Both teams have won three in a row, but with the Mariners enjoying their streak at home and not having to travel, I like what I see in this number. The Astros are coming off a six-game homestand, and could be a little travel weary in having to open this eight-game road trip in a late start against a hot team.

In the first series played this season, in Seattle, the M's took three of four, including the opener by way of walk-off. And as good as the Astros have been in July, winning 13 of 19, I don't trust their suddenly struggling offense that is hitting only .212 this month.

And that brings me to Seattle right-hander Darren McCaughan, who joined the Seattle Mariners on Wednesday and is scheduled to make his first big league stat tonight. The two-time All-American and former Big West pitcher of the year from Log Beach State made his debut in Denver on July 21, and looked exceptional considering the thin air, lasting five innings and allowing just one run. He didn't give up one hit, but did walk three.

Tonight he can expand the arsenal, and should be at his best for a big moment in his career, as he silences an already struggling Astros offense.

Sitting in third place, just 1 1/2 games back of the Oakland Athletics who have lost three in a row, the Mariners will be driven to gain some ground on their home turf, where they're 32-21 this season.

Play the home dog here.

Chris' Corner

The Milwaukee Brewers got us on the winning side of the ledger Friday night, with my 300♦ Interleague Game of the Week.

The Atlanta Braves kept the momentum flowing Saturday night, with a 15-3 blowout of the Phillies with my 500♦ N.L. East Game of the Week.

Sunday I gave you my 800♦ Sunday Night Game of the Month with the White Sox (+125) getting it done in Milwaukee, 3-1.

Ready for Winning Day # 4 in a Row?

Tonight I have my 800♦ Underdog of the Month, with the absolute best play on the entire card.

Let' make some money.

Winning Day # 4 in a Row

800♦
    Underdog
    Game of the Month

The First Pitch has not been thrown

AS STRONG AS Sunday's 800♦ Sunday Night Game of the Month
    ChiSox (+125) over Milwaukee, 3-1

STRONGER THAN Saturday's 500♦ N.L. East Game of the Week
    Atlanta blasting the Phillies, 15-3

STRONGER THAN Friday's 300♦ Interleague Game of the Week
    Milwaukee blasting the ChiSox, 7-1

GUS AUGUSTINE

TODAY'S PLAY
    The Pick: 40 Dime Minnesota Twins Run Line
    The Line: At 1 pm eastern, the line is Minnesota -1 1/2 runs, +110.

Your Analysis

You're rarely going to see the Minnesota Twins laying a big price, so when they do, you have to wonder why. Tonight they host the Detroit Tigers, who've answered that shocking win streak with three straight losses, and once again look more like a doormat.

The Twins haven't done much anything right this season, sitting 16 games under .500, including five under at home. But the Tigers are one of five teams - out of 15 - Minnesota has a winning record against this season.

The Twins have won seven of 12 against the Tigers this season, while they've also won 12 of the last 13 meetings in Minnesota. During the 12-1 streak, which dates to the 2019 season, the Twins are hitting .270 and have outscored Detroit by 26 runs (80-54). Minnesota has also belted 37 homers in those games, an average of nearly three per game.

The lowly Twins may not be doing much right this season, but they know how to beat the Tigers in Minneapolis.

Lay the run line.

Gambling with Gus

Short card for Monday, yet I have the best mismatch on the entire card.

Ready for my 40 Dime Winner # 8 of 12?

I love one team tonight, and it'll win by at leas four runs.

Listen, we are just 10 Days away from football. The league's Hall of Fame Game is Aug. 5 - a little more than one week away. That means this is the last month we will be without football until March 2022. I am beyond ready folks, as my excitement is building.

This is going to be one of the best seasons ever, and if you haven't looked into a long-term package, now is the time to do so.

By starting today you would get my 40 Dime Winner # 8 of 12, and every play I release from now until the end of your package, including any football in between.

Let's shake off Sunday's loss on the Athletics, who couldn't complete the comeback against the surging Mariners, as I deliver the best rout on the card.

40 Dime
    Winner # 8 of 12

Mismatch of the Month

This game has yet to start

TRACE ADAMS

TODAY'S PLAY
    The Pick: 500♦ on Toronto (Hatch) and Boston (Pivetta) to play Over the total. Both listed pitchers must start, or this is a no play.

The Line: At 6:30 am eastern time, the total is 10 1/2 runs.

Update: At 2:15 pm eastern, the total is now 11 runs.

Your Analysis
    Toronto just played 2 of their 3 games over the weekend against the New York Mets Under the posted total, while Boston concluded their 4 game set with the New York Yankees by playing ALL 4 of the contests Under the total.

No Under tonight at Fenway Park as Thomas Hatch and Nick Pivetta will take the mound for the first of 3 in Beantown.

These teams played just 7 days ago in a rain-shortened set in Buffalo and the lone game that they did get in saw Boston defeat Toronto by a 13-4 tally. Nick Pivetta was the starter for the Sox in that game as tonight he will be making his 4th season start against the Jays.

Toronto got to him for 4 runs and 11 hits in that start a week ago as Pivetta's season ERA this year against the Blue Jays stands at 7.56. His career numbers show a 6.67 ERA in his 5 career starts against Toronto.

Thomas Hatch is expected to make his season debut tonight. He was slated to go in last week's series, but the rain prevented that start from happening. Last season Hatch worked just under 2 innings of relief work versus Boston and allowed 2 runs to score.

5 of the last 7 season series meetings between these division-rivals have landed Over the total and I like tonight's series opener to also land Over the total.

Toronto-Boston to play it Over.

Trade Talk from Trace
    Needed to stop the skid and Sunday I did just that as my Top-Rated 1000♦ Winner # 20 of 31 on the San Francisco Giants on the Run Line at +110 was a 6-1 winner over the Pittsburgh Pirates.

Monday's winner happens to be a total on the diamond.

I have gone 13-3 with my 500♦ rated plays and tonight I plan on adding another winner.

Winning Day # 13 of 20

500♦ Winner # 14 of 17
    A.L. East Total of the Month

Toronto-Boston - Over/Under

Just handed you 1000♦ Winner # 20 of 31
    Giants (RL +110) over Pirates, 6-1

All about this Over/Under between the Blue Jays and the Red Sox and it will be a winner.

I am taking this one straight to the bank.

JAY MCNEIL

TODAY'S PLAY

The Pick: 50 DIME play on the Chicago White Sox with Keuchel over the Kansas City Royals with Minor.

The Line: At 7:15 am eastern time, the White Sox are -130. Both of your listed pitchers must start or this is a no play.

Update: At 2:15 pm eastern, the White Sox are -125.

Your Analysis

To me this is a rather reasonable price to be laying with the White Sox on Monday.

Chicago was able to avoid the weekend 3 game sweep at the hand of the Brewers in Milwaukee as they took last night's meeting, 3-1.

That win moved the White Sox to 59-40 now on the season and although they will be playing on the road once again and playing against a Kansas City team that has now won 5 straight after dumping the Tigers, 6-1 yesterday, I really thought the price on Chicago would be closer to -155 or so.

The Pale Hose and the Royals have met 9 times already this season and Chicago has been able to take 6 of the 9 showdowns, but better still is the fact the ChiSox have NOT lost in KC in quite some time. Chicago enters this Monday nighter having won 10 straight over the Royals on their home diamond and they have done so by averaging 7 1/2 runs per game!

That bodes well for Chicago starter Dallas Keuchel who happens to be 6-1 with a 2.48 ERA for his career when he starts against the Royals.

Mike Minor will pitch for Kansas City as he tries to help his team to a season-high 6th win in a row, and he is pitching off a win over Milwaukee to open the second half of the season, but prior to that win Minor went to the break with losses in each of his last 4 starts and an over 10 ERA in those starts.

Minor is 1-1 versus the White Sox this year with a 3.94 ERA.

Chicago is by far the better of the 2 teams on the field tonight and at this price I simply cannot pass on a play on the White Sox.

McNeil's Minutes

Back to the drawing board after the Detroit Tigers laid an egg on Sunday.

It is Monday and it is time I get on a winning streak to close out the month of July.

50 DIME
    Division Rivalry Lock

White Sox-Kansas City

No Guts, No Glory, I'm all In

Central division rivals do battle and I have your winner.

AL DEMARCO - GM

TODAY'S PLAY
    The Pick: 15 Dime Play on the White Sox and Dallas Keuchel at Kansas City against the Royals and Mike Minor.

The Line: White Sox -125 at 4:40 am pacific.

Notes: Specify both starters

Today's Analysis

The White Sox needed a brilliant performance from Lance Lynn to win at Milwaukee 3-1 last night to avoid being swept by the Brewers. Tonight they open a three-game set at Kansas City against the Royals who have won five in a row.

Two significant trends supporting he Sox in this spot:

1. They're 51-19 SU in their last 70 games against teams with losing records, including 5 straight wins on the road.
    2. They're 51-25 SU in their last 76 games versus A.L. Central foes.

Pretty impressive, right?

Dallas Keuchel's lowered his ERA to 3.80 over his last seven starts with five innings of four-hit, two-run ball against Minnesota last Tuesday. He's 6-1 lifetime against Kansas City with a 3.80 ERA in seven career starts.

The Royals' Mike Minor posted a 6.44 ERA in six June starts. So far he hasn't fared much better in July as he's compiled a 6.19 ERA through three outings.

Kansas City is 2-7 in Minor's last nine home starts.

Message from Al DeMarco

Top-Rated 15-Dime Winner on Friday as the Red Sox beat up the Yankees, 6-2. Saturday's 10-Dimer on the Nationals was cancelled when the Nationals scratched Max Scherzer, and I took a pass on Sunday. Back in business, however, tonight with another Top-Rated 15 Dimer on the White Sox-Royals game.

MITCHELL NEWMAN

TODAY'S PLAY

Selection: 50 Dime winner on the Kansas City Royals (Minor) over the Chicago White Sox (Keuchel)

Price: At 8:00 am eastern time, the Royals are +110

Special Notes: Both listed pitchers must start, or this is a no play.

Your Analysis

Every team has a roll, good or bad, during the course of the long MLB season. Right now the Royals are on one of those "good" rolls and I will back them tonight at home as they open their series against the first-place Chicago White Sox.

There is no denying that a 3-6 season series mark and 10 straight home losses to the White Sox is not in our favor with tonight's play on Kansas City, but tonight is the night the home losing streak gets stopped!

KC comes into this game having won each of their last 5 games and are fresh off a home sweep over the Detroit Tigers who had won 7 in a row prior to getting broomed out of town over the weekend.

Royals starter Mike Minor shook off his pre break losing skid with a solid 6 innings of 2 run ball (just 1 earned run) in his first start back from the break in a win over Milwaukee and he is also the owner of one of KC's 3 wins this season over the Pale Hose.

The White Sox may be in first place, but they aren't exactly beating up on clubs these days as they needed to empty their chambers last night in their 3-1 win at Milwaukee that helped them avoid getting swept by the Brewers.

Overall, the Sox are just 5-5 their last 10 and had lost 3 straight prior to last night's "W".

Dallas Keuchel may have some solid career numbers against Kansas City and he may be 7-3 for the year, but he went to the break looking a bit "gassed" as he is 1-2 over his last 5 starts with an ERA of 5.70.

Good night for a play on the Royals, so play them.

Newman's Notebook

A little closer than I thought it would be, but as long as it wins that is all I care about and the Astros on the Run Line did just that on Sunday with their 3-1 win over the Rangers.

Moving on to Monday and another winner set to cash.

Winning Day # 102 of 166

$10 bettors up $23,290 past 165 days

50 DIME

Winner # 20 of 29
    (- and 6th straight -)

A.L. Central Game of the Month

White Sox-Royals

MATCHES 50 Dime Winner # 19 of 28
    Houston 3-1 (RL) over Texas on Sunday

MATCHES 50 Dime Winner # 18 of 27
    Milwaukee over White Sox on Friday

MATCHES 50 Dime Winner # 17 of 26
    Detroit over Texas on Wednesday

MATCHES 50 Dime Winner # 16 of 25
    Detroit 13-0 over Texas last Monday

MATCHES 50 Dime Winner # 15 of 24
    Tampa Bay over Toronto - 7/9

I plan on taking this sucker straight to the bank, come along with me.

BRANDON LANG

TODAY'S PLAY
    The Pick: My 30 Dime winner is on the Cincinnati Reds.

The Line: The current line on this game is +115 in Vegas and offshore at 9:00 am Eastern. Please specify Miley and Hendricks at the time of wager. Be sure to shop around for the best line available.

Your Analysis
    Let's ride no hitter boy tonight.

Wade Miley has been one of the most consistent pitchers in the big leagues and probably should have been named to the NL All star team.

He rolls into tonight's battle with the Cubs 8-4 with a 2.72 ERA and since giving up 8 earned runs over 3 innings against the Rockies on May 14th, he has been solid.

Over his last 11 starts since the implosion in the altitude of Coors field, he has allowed more than 2 earned runs only once: at home against the Phillies on June 28th.

He won the game with 4 earned over 6 innings of the Reds 12-4 win.

Other than that, 2 earned runs or less in the other 10 starts and the Reds are 8-2 as a team in those 10 games.

As I said at the top, Miley has operated under the radar pretty much all year long and all he has done is be a great money making pitcher this year.

Overall, the Reds are 13-6 in his 19 starts this year.

Kyle Hendricks rolls in 12-4 with a higher ERA at 3.61 and truth be told, he has been one of the Cubs most consistent pitchers.

But his career numbers against the Reds is 6-5 with a 4.24 ERA.

Give me Miley as a dog tonight.

My Two Cents - Brandon Lang
    And that is how you bounce back from a devastating loss.

My hottest release is my 60 dimer and last night made it 5 in a row and 11 of my last 12 with the White Sox and Lance Lynn (+125) over the Brewers last night.

First line of my analysis was, "it's hard to sweep a really good baseball team."

Lynn pitched and hit his way to the win and stopped a mini 3-day losing streak for me.

Even better is all 5 of these 60 dime releases have been true underdog winners of +130, +150, +120, +140 and +125 last night.

Tonight, I have found a match upl I absolutely love to close out the betting week:

30 Dime Baseball Money Maker #2 In A Row

Reds - Cubs - 8:05

LAST 113 DAYS

$10 Bettor Has Made $9,890

Listen, I have won 3 months in a row and have my clients in excellent shape for a 4th straight winning month here in July despite some absolute tough losses.

You can't win as consistently as I have going on close to 4 months unless you shake off tough losses and get your clients back in the winners circle.

I say to you again: A winning month of April, winning month of May, winning month of June and it's a winning month of July with 6 days left.

Oh, and it's a winning year here in 2021 as I continue to build the bankroll into football season.

Absolutely nothing on the planet earth wrong with that. I mean nothing.

Now let's get another solid winner out there tonight.

MATT RIVERS

TODAY'S PLAY
    My Blank Check release is on the Cubs at home over Cincinnati. The Cubs and Kyle Hendricks are -130 over the Reds and Wade Miley at 8:00 this morning here in Miami where I'm based.

It's true Wade Miley has been pitching lights-out ball for Cincinnati, but so has Kyle Hendricks for Chicago. After a posting a horrendous 7.54 ERA in April, the ace of the Cubs' staff has responded with ERA's of 2.67 in May, 2.97 in June and 2.19 through 4 starts in July.

Chicago's offense has been iffy all season, but that hasn't stopped the club from going 10-3 in Hendricks' last 13 starts, including a perfect 4-0 in his Wrigley Field outings in that stretch.

The Cubs took 2 of 3 from Arizona over the weekend to improve to 30-18 at home on the year. Cincinnati did the same at home against St. Louis, but now the Reds are on the road where they're just 25-22 on the season.

Message From Matt
    Today I've got a play that matches the biggest I've ever had in my 19 years as a charter member of this site:

Blank Check
    Waive The Rating
    # 3 in a Row

Reds at Cubs - 8:05 Eastern

Matches Sunday's Blank-Checker
    - Astros (Run Line) 3-1 over Texas -

Matches Friday's Blank-Checker
    - Astros (RL) 7-3 over Texas -

Matches the Biggest Play I've
    had in my 19 Years at this Site

So what does this "Blank Check" game mean? Well it does NOT mean you take a loan out to bet the game. But based on your personal bankroll and money management system, you should make this a MAX WAGER. That's how confident I am in this pick.

Could I lose this play? Damn right I could lose it, but I don't think for a minute I will. I'm going to the wall with this sucker and like they say on TV, I'm in it to win it. And win or lose, I'm not second guessing myself the following day.

Balls to the wall I'm going with it.

KIRBY MAXWELL

TODAY'S PLAY
    RATING: 40 Dime

PLAY: Chicago Cubs

LINE:At Noon eastern, the line is Cubs -130.

-------------------------------------

If you read my bio, you know I'm not about the B.S. I'm also not about the long analysis. Short and sweet is my thing, so unless of an extraordinary circumstance with a bigger play, I'll be giving you a quick breakdown as to why I'm playing one team everyday.

The Chicago Cubs continue a seven-game homestand by opening a four-game set against the N.L. Central rival Cincinnati Reds, and I'm laying the cheap number with the pitching matchup I see.

If there is one Cubs pitcher I have continued to be impressed by this season, it's Kyle Hendricks, who is 6-3 in 10 home starts this season. Since a rough start to the season - the Cubs lost four of his first five starts, during which he went 1-3 - Hendricks has been stellar over the next 15 starts. In that span, since May 4, the Cubs are 11-4 and he is 11-1 with a 2.66 ERA.

Now he faces a Reds team he's already faced once this season, pitched well enough to win but didn't get the decision. Hendricks allowed just one run while scattering five hits over six innings and striking out six earlier this month on July 3. The Cubs took the loss, as the bullpen blew a 2-1 lead and allowed two runs in the bottom of the seventh. He should be able to handcuff a Reds team that has lost six of nine

Chicago should be able to get Hendricks some run support in facing Cincy starter Wade Miley, who has a 4.29 ERA in 13 starts against the Cubs. In his last four starts against Chicago, he is 1-2 with a 4.87 ERA. He has a 4.88 ERA in four starts at Wrigley Field.

Cubs are your play tonight.

-------------------------------------

Quick with Kirby

Gave you the Seattle Mariners over the Oakland Athletics on Sunday, a rather easy 40 Dimer. The M's made us sweat it out, but they opened a lead good enough for us to breathe easy most of the game.

Matt Severance

ATLANTA @ N.Y. METS | 07/26 | 5:10 PM EDT
    N.Y. METS -153
    ANALYSIS: Game 1 of a doubleheader so scheduled for seven innings. For what it's worth, the Braves have lost their past four DH openers and this is their sixth already this year. Since sweeping Washington in both games on April 7, Atlanta has lost five of seven doubleheader games overall. Mets pitcher Marcus Stroman comes off a dominant outing in Cincinnati and is 4-0 with a 1.80 ERA in five career starts against the Braves. New York has won six straight series openers.

+3129 125-72-5 IN LAST 202 MLB PICKS
    +561 10-3 IN LAST 13 ATL ML PICKS
    +553 12-5 IN LAST 17 NYM ML PICKS
    3:15 PM

WASHINGTON @ PHILADELPHIA | 07/26 | 7:05 PM EDT
    PHILADELPHIA -115
    ANALYSIS: I honestly don't have a lot of faith in either starting pitcher: Joe Ross (5-8, 4.02) for Washington or Spencer Howard (0-2, 5.11) for Philadelphia. Howard is allowing just a .095 batting average in 6.2 home innings this year, for what that's worth. This is more about the Nationals slumping and on the road and the Phils pretty good at home and having to use their bullpen for only one-third of an inning Sunday. They are gonna need a lot of relievers today. The Nats had to use three of their best guys Sunday, including closer Brad Hand, so none of them may be available. Washington is 1-8 in its past nine vs. right-handed starters.

+428 6-1 IN LAST 7 WAS ML PICKS
    +183 13-8 IN LAST 21 PHI ML PICKS
    4:01 PM

Greg Shaker TRIPLE DIME MLB GAME OF THE WEEK

Chicago Wsox ML

Stephen Nover MLB TOTALS DOMINATOR

Tigers/Twins UNDER

SportsGuru

Cubs ML(LOCK OF THE MONTH)
    Cubs -1.5(Major Lock)

VegasEliteSports -

Braves under 6.5

Mark Hanson

Cubs -145
    Braves -175

H&H Sports

MLB
    3* Blue Jays +130
    3* Cubs -128
    2* Royals +110
    2* Angels -150

CleInsiderSports

MLB
    Rockies +1.5 (-155)

Jack Winningham
    MLB
    phillies

MLB(Bob Balfe)
    8:10 PM EST
    Rotation #912
    Royals +110 over White Sox
    Minor/Keuchel
    The Royals hit the ball well at home, they hit left handed pitchers well and they have hit the ball well since the all-star break. Dallas Keuchel has not had the same juice in his pitching this year as his strikeout power isn’t there and neither is his control. Mike Minor allows a lot of big hits, but he does have strikeout power and if he is locked in can get batters out without contact. Take the Royals.

Matt Severance

CHI. WHITE SOX @ KANSAS CITY | 07/26 | 8:10 PM EDT
    CHI. WHITE SOX -115
    ANALYSIS: While the White Sox aren't quite as dominant this year as last against left-handed pitchers, they are still an excellent 19-8, get a big bat in the lineup for the first time this season in Eloy Jimenez (see news feed) and face mediocre Royals southpaw Mike Minor (7-8, 5.45). He has a 5.61 home ERA. Chicago lefty Dallas Keuchel ( 7-3, 4.22) hasn't been all that great of late but is 5-1 with a 3.62 ERA at night and historically pitches well against the Royals (first time this year). Chicago has won its past 10 in KC.

+346 10-5 IN LAST 15 CHW ML PICKS
    +102 7-4 IN LAST 11 KC ML PICKS
    6:03 PM

CINCINNATI @ CHI. CUBS | 07/26 | 8:05 PM EDT
    UNDER 8.5
    ANALYSIS: Gonna jump on this total at 8.5 while I can because I'm seeing it dropping to 8 at some books. Weather/winds don't look to be a factor, but the Cubs don't have big bat Javy Baez in the lineup against Wade Miley (8-4, 2.72). His road ERA is 2.52. Chicago's Kyle Hendricks (12-4, 3.61) has a 2.19 ERA in four starts this month and allowed one run over six in his lone outing vs. Cincinnati this year.

+300 3-0 IN LAST 3 CIN O/U PICKS
    4:31 PM

Zack Cimini

COLORADO @ L.A. ANGELS | 07/26 | 9:38 PM EDT
    L.A. ANGELS -145
    ANALYSIS: The Rockies won on the run line in consecutive nights against the Dodgers and on the money line Friday. Those close results have placed value against their All-Star pitcher in German Marquez as they continue their road trip against the Angels. Throughout his career, Marquez has been a streaky pitcher. In his last start he allowed seven hits, his highest in six starts. Capitalize against him for a second consecutive start post All-Star break.

+1439 73-57 IN LAST 130 MLB PICKS
    +1623 29-14 IN LAST 43 LAA ML PICKS
    +1170 37-27 IN LAST 64 COL ML PICKS
    12:31 PM

DETROIT @ MINNESOTA | 07/26 | 8:10 PM EDT
    DETROIT +147
    ANALYSIS: The Detroit Tigers are coming off being swept by the Kansas City Royals. The losses were exacerbated by losing in consecutive days against non-rotation pitchers. On Monday, they’ll face veteran Twins pitcher Michael Pineda. Pineda has had issues extending beyond the fifth inning, as his highest volume of pitches over his last five starts is 82. Expect this to be a bullpen game with the Tigers outlasting the Twins.

+1579 25-9 IN LAST 34 DET ML PICKS
    +145 2-1 IN LAST 3 MIN ML PICKS
    12:29 PM

WASHINGTON @ PHILADELPHIA | 07/26 | 7:05 PM EDT
    PHILADELPHIA -121
    ANALYSIS: The Washington Nationals continue to slide as they have lost four straight. On Monday, they will battle an NL East divisional opponent in the Philadelphia Phillies, with Joe Ross returning from the injured list. Ross has not pitched since July 4 and likely won’t be over-extended. Look for the Phillies to capitalize in the latter innings against the Nationals bullpen that has struggled as of late.

+876 20-10 IN LAST 30 PHI ML PICKS
    +549 15-9 IN LAST 24 WAS ML PICKS
    12:28 PMi

Micah Roberts

COLORADO @ L.A. ANGELS | 07/26 | 9:38 PM EDT
    L.A. ANGELS -145
    ANALYSIS: The main storyline here is that the Rockies are only 10-36 on the road this season and have to face Angels All-Star RHP Shohei Ohtani. Colorado dropped two of three at Dodger Stadium over the weekend, while the Angels have won three of their last four. Ohtani recorded eight strikeouts while scattering three hits over six scoreless innings at Oakland in his last outing. Take the Angels to win.

+1292 55-38-1 IN LAST 94 MLB PICKS
    +416 18-13 IN LAST 31 LAA ML PICKS
    11:35 AM