20. Las Vegas Sports Commission MLB – Yankees -165 Line @ Bovada
    21. NY Players Club MLB – Braves +125 Line @ GT Bets
    22. Fred Callahan MLB – Pirates under 9 Line @ Bovada
    23. Las Vegas Private CEO Club MLB – Dodgers -180 Line @ MyBookie
    24. Michigan Sports MLB – Orioles +140 Line @ GT Bets
    25. National Consensus Report MLB – Twins -105 Line @ Bovada

Service Play Moderator Can'tPickAWinner's Avatar
    Mitchell Newman

Play tonight's Reds-Mets meeting at Citi Field to go Over the total with Sonny Gray and Carlos Carrsaco expected to oppose one another.

Let's start with former Indians pitcher Carasco, he has not started a big-league game since last year when he season, so I am not so sure you can expect him to go too deep tonight against the slugging Reds.

Cincy comes to town having scored 5 runs or better in each of their last 5 games and they sport at 4-0-1 Over mark for those 5 games played.

Reds hurler Sonny Gray has allowed 13 runs on 14 hits over his last 8 innings pitched, as each of his last pair of starts has landed Over the total.

New York played 2 of their last 3 at home against the Braves Over the total, so expect some runs to be plated in tonight's weekend opener.

3* CINCINNATI-N.Y. METS OVER

Jay McNeil

Friday night dog howling on Kansas City as they head north of the border to face Toronto.

The Blue Jays are playing on their actual "home" diamond for the first time in a long, long time (September of 2019 to be exact!) and that is certainly worth noting as a strong intangible, but I think the elements are there tonight for KC to pull off the plus-money dog win.

Toronto is likely feeling pretty good about themselves after winning 2 of 3 in Boston this week as they hammered the BoSox at Fenway Park last night, and I am sure the Jays are also feeling pretty good about being back in their true home ballpark, but do keep this in mind....starter Ross Stripling is just 3-6 for the season, and the team is only 7-9 when he makes the start.

Also, keep in mind that the Royals are easily playing their best baseball of the season and come to Toronto having just beat the White Sox in back-to-back games and have won 8 of their last 9 overall.

Finally, Kansas City has already taken 3 of the first 4 season series meetings over Toronto back in the month of April at Kauffman Stadium.

At this price, the Royals are definitely worth a play.

2* KANSAS CITY

Chris Jordan

There aren't many times you're going to see the Detroit Tigers a heavy favorite, big enough that we need to play them on the run line. But when you're hosting the mighty awful Baltimore Orioles, it makes perfect sense. Tonight I love the Tigers to annihilate the O's, especially when I see this pitching matchup.

I realize Baltimore starter Matt Harvey has won two straight out of nowhere, but I'm not sold he's turned around a disappointing season that has seen him lose 10 of 15 decisions and plagued with a 6.65 ERA.

Harvey is 2-9 in 14 starts since May 7, with a lofty 8.05 ERA, with 51 of the 57 runs he's allowed on his shoulders. In that span, teams are hitting .321 against him, and slugging .528.

That means even scrappy Detroit will be able to get to him. Remember, the Tigers just reeled off seven straight wins recently, and since July 17 have won 10 of 14 thanks to an offense that is hitting .284 in that span and that has stroked 22 home runs.

Harvey, who is 3-4 with a 6.56 ERA on the road, has never been to Motown and will be making his first-ever start against the Tigers.

I like Detroit to win its fourth straight and roll to a blowout win.

5* TIGERS RUN LINE

Gus Augustine

I've now hit seven of my last nine player props for you, dating back two weekends, and tonight I'm back on another pitcher, with another strikeout prop. I'll get to that in a moment.

Wednesday I told you Max Fried would allow at least one HR, and sure enough he did, against the Mets.
    Sunday you got Pete Alonso over 1/2 HR, as I promised you he would go yard against the Blue Jays, and did.
    Last Friday I went 2-0 in giving you Boston Red Sox starter Eduarado Rodriguez under 7 1/2 Ks, and New York Yankees starter Gerrit Cole over 7 1/2 Ks.
    It was Cardinals pitcher Johan Oviedo going over 4 1/2 strikeouts for another freebie two Tuesdays ago.
    St. Louis lefty Wade LeBlanc went over 2 1/2 Ks for the complimentary play two Sundays back.
    And the runs started two Saturdays back, when I delivered Milwaukee's Brandon Woodruff going Over the 7 1/2 strikeouts.

Tonight I like Detroit Tigers starter Tarik Skubal to go over 5 1/2 strikeouts, as he faces a terrible Baltimore Orioles lineup I don't see getting much on the left-hander.

Baltimore has struck out a league sixth-highest 497 times on the road this season, and now faces a guy who is averaging 5.6 strikeouts per game in his last five starts. He's struck out five or more in three of those five starts, and in 12 of 20 starts this season.

With 113 strikeouts this season, he averages 5.65 per contest.

Obviously we'd like to have that average bigger, but again, this is the Orioles, and they're one of the worst hitting teams in baseball. For the month of July, spanning 20 games, the Orioles have struck out 179 times - an average of 8.9 per game.

The Tigers are back to their winning ways, and should dominate tonight offensively, which will give Skubal a boost on the hill. Look for him to dominate this lineup.

1* OVER Skubal Ks

Trace Adams

Going to take a shot at the Over tonight for free when Houston visits San Francisco in a battle of first-place clubs.

I am aware of the fact the Giants have landed Under the total in 3 of their last 4 games, but I am not sold on starter Kevin Gausman who has been backsliding a little bit - just 1-3 for his last 5 starts - shutting down the hot-hitting Houston attack which comes into town posting over 6 runs per game for their last 9 contests with the Over having cashed in each of their last 3 games and in 6 of their last 8 overall.

Framber Valdez has seen 3 of his last 5 starts and 6 of his 11 overall starts this year play Over the total. This one does too!

Astros-Giants Over for Friday.

2* HOUSTON-SAN FRANCISCO OVER

Andrew McInnis

Event: (905) Cincinnati Reds at (906) New York Mets
    Sport/League: MLB (See all free MLB picks)
    Date/Time: July 30, 2021 7PM EDT
    Play: New York Mets -137 S Gray (RHP), C Carrasco (RHP) Must Start
    The Mets take on the Reds in Friday action; the Mets have dominated the Reds as of recent on home turf, winning 13 of the last 17 matchups. The Mets have been a stellar home team this season going 32-18 at home this season. There is no denying the Mets are amongst the MLB's best when playing at home in front of their fans. Sony Grey has had his struggles for the Reds this season, going 2-6 with a 4.5 Era, and the team is underperforming every time he’s on the mound. Carrassco making his Debute for the Mets will be looking to impress his new teams to pursue a playoff spot. He is sharp out the gate. The Mets have also won their last 5 coming off a loss and haven’t lost back to back at home yet this season. This is a great spot to take the home favourite while still having good value on the pick!

Kevin Dolan

Event: (209813) Atlanta United at (209814) Orlando City SC
    Sport/League: MLS (See all free major-league-soccer picks)
    Date/Time: July 30, 2021 8PM EDT
    Play: Orlando City SC -127
    Confidence may well be flagging in the Atlanta United camp after yet another loss to Columbus Crew last week despite playing well in spots, stretching their winless run to 10 straight games now.
    Orlando meanwhile come off a shock 5-0 loss to an underrated New York City team on Sunday but did take care of business against a very good Philadelphia Union at home in the game prior.
    While that was Orlando's only win over their last five games, we nevertheless like them to bounceback here against a struggling Atlanta United side and get the win at home later tonight.
    Take Orlando City as the play for Friday.
    PLAY: ORLANDO CITY ML -127

Dan Alexander

Event: Atlas vs Chrome
    Sport/League: LAX (See all free lacrosse picks)
    Date/Time: July 30, 2021 9PM EDT
    Play: Chrome +1.5 (-105 DraftKings)
    After covering 5 straight games, winning 4 of those, Atlas LC went from “rebuild mode” to win-now mode in a hurry. However, they now face a top-3 defensive team in the league in Chrome who hope their addition of former Tewaarton Award winner (think Heismen Trophy of College Lacrosse), Dylan Molloy, gives them the offensive spark they've been lacking. At the face-off stripe, we believe Connor Farrell of Chrome has enough to keep it competitive against Atlas' Trevor Baptiste
    This is the first of 2 games this weekend for both of these teams and in their last 2 game outings, Atlas lost their first game in a lookahead spot while Chrome picked up one of their 2 wins on the season. We also saw these two teams face off earlier this season, a 16-10 win for Atlas which saw 6 2nd quarter goals for the Bulls. From players social media pages and interviews, we've seen over the last two weeks that Chrome has certainly had this game circled on their calendars especially now with the playoff push on.
    While Atlas is a team we love moving forward, we think they could be in a tough spot this weekend with 2 games against opponents who are looking to keep their playoff hopes alive. We'll be backing Chrome +1.5 this Friday in Colorado.

Mike Wynn

Free Pick: Tampa Bay w/Fleming -135 over Boston

Razor Sharp

YOUR RAZOR SHARP FREE PICK FOR FRIDAY: BOSTON/DETROIT UNDER the total of 9½ runs

Totals4U

Friday's Free Selection: Colorado Rockies/San Diego Padres over 8 1/2

Roz Wins

ROZ Selections THURSDAY, July 29, 2021

FREE MLB

957. Dodgers -1.20 (12:45 PT / 3:45 ET)

Atlantic Sports

Friday's Free Selection from Atlantic Sports: Los Angeles Dodgers - 165

#1 Sports

Friday's Free Play: Boston Red Sox + 130

Platinum Plays

Your Free Pick: NY Mets w/Carrasco -120 over Cincinnati

Sharp Bettor

SharpBettor FREE Play FRIDAY, JULY 30, 2021

FREE MLB
    906. Mets -1.35 (4:10 PT / 7:10 ET)

Easy Money Sports

Lee's Free Friday Selection Is
    NEW YORK METS w/Carrasco -134

Nevada Sharpshooter

Your free winner for Friday : Take KANSAS CITY/TORONTO UNDER the total of 10½ runs

Hawkeye Sports

Friday's Free Pick: Milwaukee Brewers even