Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Sunday 9/25/22 Free Plays / Trends / Betting Info / Etc

Service Play Moderator Can'tPickAWinner's Avatar
    Sean Murphy

Sep 25 '22, 1:00 PM in 3h
    NFL | Chiefs vs Colts

Play on: OVER 50 -110

Sunday NFL Free play. My selection is on the 'over' between Kansas City and Indianapolis at 1 pm et on Sunday.
    The 'under' has gone a combined 3-1 in these two teams' first four games this season but I look for a different story to unfold as they match up in Indianapolis on Sunday. The Chiefs offense has looked every bit as explosive as it was prior to Tyreek Hill's departure, hanging 71 points combined on the Cardinals and Chargers. This looks like another promising spot for the Kansas City offense as the Colts defense has been immensely disappointing through two weeks, managing only three sacks and sorely missing Shaq Leonard (all indications are that he'll play this week but whether he's 100% healthy or on a snap count remains to be seen). On the flip side, I'm still higher on the Colts offense than most. QB Matt Ryan has looked every bit like the aging quarterback that he is but I do think we see him bounce back here in the team's home-opener. Ryan should have his favorite target, Michael Pittman Jr. back on the field after he practiced all week. Ashton Dulin has looked promising while rookie Alec Pierce should also return from injury to bolster the receiving corps. It's worth noting that Ryan last faced the Chiefs in December of 2020, completing 27-of-35 passes for 300 yards and two touchdowns. That was for a 4-11 Falcons team against a 14-1 Chiefs squad. Of course, this Colts offense revolves around RB Jonathan Taylor for the most part and after he was essentially game-scripted out of the contest last week against Jacksonville (we won with the Jaguars in that game), I'm confident we'll see him get back to his productive ways here. Take the over.

Teddy Davis

NFL | Chiefs vs Colts

Play on: Colts +6 -110 at Ace

I had this game circled after last weeks results. The Colts have had several injuries and last week they were up against it. They got behind the eight ball last week and got out of whack with their game plan as Taylor hardly logged any carries. Look, Mahomes is great no denying that but they had no business beating the Chargers. The Chargers controlled the clock and that is exactly what the Colts will do here on offense. I. dont think the Chiefs defense is anything special and keeping Mahomes off the field is how you keep it close or at possibly beat them. Also, the whole world will be on the Chiefs here and we know what generally happens

Rocky Atkinson

NFL | Saints vs Panthers

Play on: [B]Saints -2

Joseph D'Amico

NFL | Bills vs Dolphins

Play on: [B]Bills -4

Jeff Alexander

NFL | Texans vs Bears

Play on: [B]UNDER 39

Mike Williams

NFL | Texans vs Bears

Play on: [B]Bears -2

Steve Janus

Sep 25 '22, 1:05 PM in 4h
    MLB | Braves vs Phillies

Play on: Phillies +115 at William Hill

1* Free Sharp Play on Phillies +115
    The Phillies (+115) are worth a look as a short home dog against the Braves in Sunday's MLB action. The numbers aren't great for Philadelphia starter Kyle Gibson this season, but he has pitched well in each of his two starts against the Braves, giving up just 4 ER in 11 innings of work. Gibson is also a big game pitcher at home, as he's gone 9-2 against the money line as a home dog over the last 2 seasons. Play the Phillies +115!

Scott Rickenbach

Sep 25 '22, 1:05 PM in 4h
    MLB | Braves vs Phillies

Play on: Phillies +112 at William Hill

MLB Sunday Free Pick Philadelphia Phillies Money Line +112 vs Atlanta Braves @ 1:05 ET - The Phillies got hammered yesterday but the home team had been on a hot run in games between these teams. I look for them to bounce right back. The Phillies have hit Morton hard in 3 of 4 starts this season including giving him a lot of trouble in both his starts in Philly. Overall, he has struggled more on the road than at home this season. As for the Phillies Gibson, he is off a very rough start but has shown a knack for bouncing back off tough outings plus he has allowed just 2 earned runs in each of his 2 starts versus Atlanta this season. Bounce back here for Gibson and the home team resumes recent dominance as we have seen in the last 4 series between these teams. Free Pick PHILADELPHIA +112

Bobby Conn

Sep 25 '22, 1:38 PM in 4h
    PGA | K.H. Lee vs Billy Horschel

Play on: Billy Horschel +100 at circa

1* Free Play on Billy Horschel +100

Jack Jones

Sep 25 '22, 4:25 PM in 7h
    NFL | Falcons vs Seahawks

Play on: OVER 42 -110

Jack's Free Pick Sunday: Falcons/Seahawks OVER 42
    I have been very impressed with this Atlanta Falcons offense. They have averaged 26.5 points per game against two of the best defenses in the NFL in the Saints and Rams. Their defense remains a liability this season after allowing 29.0 points per game in losing a pair of heartbreakers because of their defense.
    Speaking of poor defenses, the Seahawks may have the worst stop unit in the NFL this season, especially with the injuries continuing to pile up on that side of the ball. They are giving up 403.0 yards per game and 6.0 yards per play this season. And that came against the rusty Broncos in Week 1 breaking in a new QB and new offense, and the 49ers in Week 2, who had to make a QB change midway through due to injury.
    Seattle's offense isn't as bad as it has shown to this point. The Seahawks have also been up against two of the best defenses in the NFL in the Broncos and 49ers. Now they get a big step down in class here against the Falcons. Geno Smith had a great game against the Broncos, and he is in line for a big game here against the Falcons. He has one of the best duos at receiver at his disposal in Metcalf and Lockett.
    I like the matchup for both offenses. The Falcons are rushing for 146 yards per game this season and will have success against a Seattle defense that is allowing 146 rushing yards per game. Smith is completing 81% of his passes thus far and should be able to dice up an Atlanta secondary that is allowing 71.4% completions.
    The weather looks good for a shootout in Seattle on Sunday with temps in the 70's, only 7 MPH winds and zero chance of rain. The books have set the bar too low in this matchup of two terrible defenses. Bet the OVER in this game Sunday.

Mike Lundin

NFL | Falcons vs Seahawks

Play on: Falcons +110 at Ace

Mike Lundin's Falcons vs Seahawk Free Pick September 25
    The Falcons are still in search for their first win of the season, but they have covered the spread in both losses. Their net yard average is just under break even despite facing two tough opponents in the Saints and the Rams.
    Seattle is 1-1 on the season, with its win coming against former Seahawk QB Russell Wilson's new team in the season opener. The Seahawks' net yard average is -170 and they've struggled to stop the run, and this could get ugly with the Falcons putting up 145 rushing yards per game (9th).
    FREE PICK ON ATLANTA FALCONS.

Tim Michael

NFL | Rams vs Cardinals

Play on: OVER 48 -110

T.M. Selection: LA Rams/Arizona Cardinals OVER
    I am on the OVER in the Los Angeles Rams vs. Arizona Cardinals game on Sunday. Both of these two teams come into this game with 1-1 records. Both expect to have great seasons. Only one can come away with the win in this one. In the past 6 meetings between these two teams, they've seen 50+ points. LA, who added WR Allen Robinson in the offseason should be even more dangerous offensively than last season. Arizona, who loves to push the pace in games, will be coming in extremely confident after a huge comeback victory in overtime against the Raiders last week. I'm expecting lots of points between these two teams with the defending Super Bowl champs winning this one quite comfortably in the end.
    T.M. Prediction: 34-22 Rams.

Info Plays

Sep 25 '22, 8:20 PM in 11h
    NFL | 49ers vs Broncos

Play on: OVER 44 -110

1* FREE INFO PLAY on 49ers vs Broncos over 44 -110

R and R Totals MLB SEATTLE MARINERS/KANSAS CITY ROYALS o7.5 2 2 -20
    Mikey Sports NFL LOS ANGELES RAMS ‑3.5 0 1 -100
    Top Dog No pick yet 0 1 -100
    DONNY ACTION No pick yet 0 1 -110
    Tys Terrific Tips NFL LAS VEGAS RAIDERS ‑2 1 2 -120
    Rocketman Sports NFL NEW ORLEANS SAINTS ‑2.5 1 2 -125
    Pure Lock NFL WASHINGTON COMMANDERS +7 1 2 -160
    Tommy King Wins NFL GREEN BAY PACKERS +1 0 3 -385
    The Great White Capper NFL CINCINNATI BENGALS ‑6

Bryan Rosica

Let's make it 4-for-4 Over the total when the Red Sox and Yankees conclude their season series at Yankee Stadium.

Boston is on a 5-1 Over roll in their last 6 games played, while New York is on a more pronounced 11-3 Over run with each of their last 5 games having landed Over the posted price.

Series numbers show 7 of the last 11 played between these A.L. East rivals having landed Over the total, and it really doesn't matter who is on the hill for this one, as I see the bats once again ringing loud in a game that lands Over the total.

Sunday night fireworks in the Bronx.

Sox-Yanks Over.

3* BOSTON-N.Y. YANKEES OVER

Trace Adams

Contender or pretender? That is the question that will need to be answered this 90-degree afternoon at Hard Rock Stadium where first place will be on the line when the 2-0 Buffalo Bills visit the 2-0 Miami Dolphins.

Buffalo has looked every bit the part of the preseason favorite to win the Super Bowl as they have absolutely trashed the defending Super Bowl champion Rams, 31-10 in Los Angeles, and followed that win with a Monday night hammer-to-fall-job on the Tennessee Titans, 41-7 in a game the Bills scored 34 unanswered.

Yes, this is a short week for Sean McDermott's team, and yes, the Dolphins are also 2-0 after somehow rallying from 21 points down after 3 quarters last Sunday in their comeback win at Baltimore, as Tua Tagovailoa threw 6 touchdown passes on the day to complete the 42-38 miracle win in Charm City!

Buffalo has plenty of defensive injuries that concern me, so that is why I am only making this a free pick today.

While the points look tempting with this home dog, and this is first-year coach Mike McDaniel's first crack at Buffalo in his coaching career, the track record in this Miami-Buffalo series does NOT look promising.

The Bills have won 7 in a row over the Dolphins dating back to 2018, and that includes ALL 5 (3-1-1 against the spread) with Josh Allen under center. Tua is 0-3 in this "rivalry", and has been outscored 117-37 in those 3 - Tua got knocked out of last year's meeting at home with a rib injury in the first quarter.

While I don't feel Miami is a "pretender", this team is on the right track and going places under McDaniel, I am not sure their offensive line is going to hold up against this tenacious Buffalo defense that has been every bit as impressive as the Buffalo offense has been through 2 games this year.

Let's lay the road wood with the Bills.

2* BUFFALO

Jay McNeil

Last season the Bills and Dolphins played their pair of games Under the posted totals - the September meeting in Miami seeing the Dolphins get shutout in a game that held Under by 13 points, while the October meeting in Buffalo landed Under by 12 points.

I do not see the Under as being a very real option in this afternoon's first series meeting, as the Dolphins have addressed their offensive shortcomings with the addition of a new offensive head coach, along with some new offensive weapons. The results cannot be denied, as Miami is fresh off a 42-38 comeback win in a game that saw Tua Tagovailoa throw for 469 yards and 6 touchdowns!

Buffalo will play this game on a short week but based on their 31 points at L.A. against the Rams, and their 41 points at home on Monday night, I would say that Josh Allen and the Bills offense won't forget how to put the football into the endzone.

Prior to last year's pair of series Unders, these AFC East rivals had landed Over the total in 5 straight and in 6 of their previous 8 tilts.

The trend of 2 in a row Under the total is a short-lived trend. Go Over in the Buffalo-Miami game for Sunday.

3* BUFFALO-MIAMI OVER

Chris Jordan

In a battle of teams beaten by the Miami Dolphins, my free play for Sunday is the Baltimore Ravens laying the points on the road to the New England Patriots.

The Ravens will be an angry bunch after blowing their lead to the Dolphins on Sunday, and losing a game they had well in hand.

I know the Pats won on the road in Pittsburgh on Sunday, but the level of competition is not impressive to me.

I'm always going to back Lamar Jackson - especially over someone like Mac Jones.

Jackson completed 21 of 29 pass attempts (72.4%) for 318 yards and three touchdowns vs. no interceptions for a 142.6 rating. he also rushed for 119 yards and a TD last week against Miami.

It wouldn't shock me if he notches his third straight game with 3+ touchdown passes, knowing he has five touchdowns (3 passing, 2 rushing) with only one pick for a 102.4 rating in two career starts vs. New England.

Jackson may be joined by running back J.K. Dobbins, who might make his season debut. If not, there's Kenyan Drake, who rushed for 78 yards and two touchdowns in his last game vs. New England.

The Ravens will have too much firepower for the Patriots in this one.

5* RAVENS

Todd Fuhrman:
    Bills/Dolphins over 52
    Rams-3.5

Doug Kezirian:
    Chiefs-5.5 vs Colts
    Packers vs Bucs under 42
    Bills-5 vs Dolphins
    Bills vs Dolphins over 53.5
    Titans+2 vs Raiders
    Ravens-2.5 vs Patriots