Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Service Plays Sunday 11/27/22

Service Play Moderator Can'tPickAWinner's Avatar
    Big Al

NBA
    3* Magic -2.5 (Conference Game of the Month)

NFL
    1* Titans +1.5
    1* Broncos/Panthers Over 36
    1* Cardinals +3
    1* Rams +16

NCAAB
    4* Valparaiso +12.5 (Underdog Game of the Month)
    3* Cal Davis -3.5
    3* Hofstra -4
    3* Connecticut -5.5
    3* Oregon St. -2
    1* Colorado -8.5

NHL
    Pass on the card

Michael Lombardi From VSiN NFL

Titans +1.5

49ers -9

Commanders -4

Insider Sports Report

5* Tampa Bay/Cleveland OVER 41.5 (NFL)
    Range: 40 to 44

3* Miami -14 over Houston (NFL)
    Range: -12.5 to -16.5

3* Seattle -4 over Las Vegas (NFL)
    Range: -2 to -6

Elite Sports Picks

Kansas City -15.5 over L.A. Rams (NFL)

National Sports Service

4* Baltimore -3.5 over Jacksonville (NFL)

3* Washington -4 over Atlanta (NFL)

3* Green Bay +7 over Philadelphia (NFL)

Today in the nfl ashley is using:

Browns +3.5

texans +14

bears +7.5 (bought up from +6.5)

browns / bucs over 42.5

niners -8.5

Doc’s consensus

CONS:
    NFL 4U #257 TAMPA -3 -120

3U #266 SEATTLE -4 -110

3U 6 POINT TEASER #264 SEATTLE -1/ #274 EAGLES -.5 -120

CONS: CORRECTION: 3U 6 POINT TEASER #264 JETS -1/ #274 EAGLES -.5 -120

ROOT:

Contrarian: Falcons +4
    Chairman: Raiders +4
    Reserve: Cardinals +2.5
    Gold Standard: Jaguars +3.5
    Pinnacle: Browns +3.5

Carmine Bianco

3* Belgium u 2.5
    3* Spain o2.5

Rob vi

4* spain o 2.5

Andy Lang

5* burrow o 277.5 p yards

The College Kids 5% Burial: Bengals ML

THANKS FOR POSTING NORTHCOAST FADE OF THE YEAR COMES THROUGH AGAIN!!

Date Expert Rating Game Play
    Nov 27 Ben Burns 4% [NFL] (251) Baltimore Ravens at (252) Jacksonville Jaguars

Time: 1:00 PM EST
    1H Total Over 21.0 (-110)
    Analysis: The last meeting between these teams saw 54 points scored, 26 of them coming in the first half. I'm expecting this one to also get off to a quick start.

Play: Balt/Jax Over 1st Half
    Line At Time Of Release: 21
    Line Parameter: Good to 21 (over -125)
    Line Notes: Shopping for the best line is strongly encouraged. Ideally, you will often get a better number than me. I recognize that not everyone has that option though. Therefore, I always select the “consensus” odds, a line which is widely available at the time of release. Yes, better numbers are regularly available to me. I don't want to build up my record on lines which may not be there for others though. Again, please do your best to shop for the best number. Your efforts will pay off in the long run.
    Betting Line Provider: Consensus Line
    Nov 27 Ben Burns 4% [NFL] (251) Baltimore Ravens at (252) Jacksonville Jaguars

Jacksonville Jaguars +4.0 (-110)
    Analysis: The Jaguars played the Chiefs tough last game and they won by seven in their last home game. They're healthier than the Ravens and I expect them to come ready to play. You might be surprised to hear that the Jags average more yards per game than the Ravens do. Yes, Baltimore is off an impressive defensive performance. That was against Carolina though and it should be noted that the Ravens are 0-5 ATS the past five times that they were held their previous opponent to 250 or fewer yards. In other words, one would be 5-0 if playing against them in that situation. I believe this will make six in a row and am grabbing the points.
    Play: JACKSONVILLE
    Line At Time Of Release: +4
    Line Parameter: Good at +3 or better
    Line Notes: Shopping for the best line is strongly encouraged. Ideally, you will often get a better number than me. I recognize that not everyone has that option though. Therefore, I always select the “consensus” odds, a line which is widely available at the time of release. Yes, better numbers are regularly available to me. I don't want to build up my record on lines which may not be there for others though. Again, please do your best to shop for the best number. Your efforts will pay off in the long run.
    Nov 27 Ben Burns 3% [NFL] (257) Tampa Bay Buccaneers at (258) Cleveland Browns

Cleveland Browns +3.5 (-120)
    Analysis: While I won with the Bucs in their last game, I feel this will be a good spot to go against them. They're off a game in Germany and they've got a big divisional game on deck. The Browns do have some injury issues and have had another frustrating season. That said, they've still got some very talented players and they're still battling hard every week. They nearly beat the Bills last game and they pounded the Bengals 32-13 the last time they played on this field. Coach Stefanski noted: “We're in search of a win any which way we can get it.” Don't be shocked when Cleveland's win comes at Tampa's expense.
    Play: CLEVELAND
    Line At Time Of Release: +3.5 (-120)
    Line Parameter: Good at +3 or better
    Nov 27 Ben Burns 3% [NFL] (253) Denver Broncos at (254) Carolina Panthers

Total Over 36.0 (-110)
    Analysis: Its true that these offenses have struggled and its also true that Denver can be stingy defensively. That's reflected in the number though as this is the lowest total on the board. For a game involving a pair of teams which are essentially playing for pride, I feel it'll prove to be too low. Prior to a low-scoring game against Baltimore last time out, Carolina had seen its previous three games all produce a minimum of 40 points. In fact, those three games averaged 58 points. While Denver's recent games have been falling below the total, two of the past three have still hit the 38-point mark. Wilson and the Broncos would love to have a breakout game on offense and the Panthers are going to be anxious to see what Darnold can do. Look for the final score to prove higher than many will be expecting.

Play: Den/Car OVER
    Line At Time Of Release: 36
    Line Parameter: Good at 37 or better
    Nov 27 Ben Burns 4% [CBB] (767) Missouri State at (768) Oakland

Time: 12:00 PM EST
    Oakland +9.0 (-110)
    Analysis: I don't believe the gap between these teams is as big as the pointspread suggests. The Bears lost a ton from last year. Playing their third game in three days and facing an up-tempo high-scoring Oakland team, I expect those losses to catch up with them.
    Play: OAKLAND
    Line At Time Of Release: +9
    Line Parameter: Good at +8 or better

Nov 27 Ben Burns 4% [NBA] (577) Dallas Mavericks at (578) Milwaukee Bucks

Time: 8:10 PM EST
    Total Under 215.5 (-110)
    Analysis: The Mavs have seen the ‘under’ go a lucrative 50-28 the past 2+ seasons, when listed in the underdog role. Off yesterday's game vs. the Raptors, note that they scored only 92 points (101-92 loss) the last time that they played the second of b2b games. That was a home game against defensively-challenged Houston, too. Now, they're on the road against a much stingier Milwaukee team. (The Bucks allow 105 ppg at home. The Rockets allow 116.2 ppg on the road.) Dallas is also capable of playing well defensively. Prior to an off game at Boston to start this trip, the Mavs had allowed 101 or fewer points in four straight games. I'm expecting points to prove hard to come by in this one.

Play: UNDER bucks/mavs
    Line At Time Of Release: 215.5
    Line Parameter: Good at 214 or better.
    Nov 27 Ben Burns 2% [NFL] (273) Green Bay Packers at (274) Philadelphia Eagles

Time: 8:20 PM EST
    1H Philadelphia Eagles -235
    Analysis: After falling behind in their recent games, the Eagles are going to be highly motivated to get off to a faster start. While they'll always fight hard, the Packers remain banged-up across the board. I see Philly taking the lead into the locker-room.

Play: EAGLES (1st Half ML)
    Line At Time Of Release: -235
    Line Parameter: Good at -250 or better
    Nov 27 Ben Burns 4% [NHL] (85) Ottawa Senators at (86) Los Angeles Kings

Time: 10:35 PM EST
    Los Angeles Kings -150
    Analysis: Both teams won their last game. The Kings are in better current form though and bring more to the table. LA is now 6-4 its past 10 games. That includes victories over the likes of Edmonton, Minnesota and Florida. Ottawa, on the other hand, is 3-7 its past 10 games. A closer look at the three wins shows that they came against Buffalo, Philadelphia and Anaheim. Those are three of the weaker teams in the entire league. When facing better competition, the Sens stumble. The Kings, currently third in the Pacific, will be fighting for playoffs all season. They can't afford to squander a home game against the worst team from the Atlantic. They won't.
    Play: LA
    Line At Time Of Release: -150
    Line Parameter: Good to -175
    Nov 27 Ben Burns 3% [CBB] (721) Belmont at (722) Georgia State

Time: 2:00 PM EST
    Belmont -125
    Analysis: The well-coached Bruins will take care of business in this one. The Panthers, who have a new coach, lost a ton from last year. It'll be noticeable this afternoon. Belmont rolls.

Play: BELMONT (ML)
    Line At Time Of Release: -125
    Line Parameter: Good at -150 or better

Goodfella

3* 7pt teaser: 49ers -2 Eagles pk -40
    3* 6.5 pt teaser: Titans +8.5 Steelers +9 -30

1* Portland Pilots +7

MTi

4.5 Jax under 43.5
    4.0 KC under 42

kelso
    100 miami