Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst ... 23 ... LastLast

Thread: Monday 12/5/22 Free Plays / Trends / Betting Info / Etc

Info Plays

1* FREE INFO PLAY on Saints vs Bucs under 40 1/2 -110

Jimmy Boyd

1* Free Pick on Saints +3 1/2 -115

All plays are made using sophisticated machine learning models.

Hunter Price

1* Free Pick on Saints vs Bucs over 41 -110

Black Widow

1* Free Wiseguy Play on Saints +3 -105

*All picks are based on situations, trends, statistics and injuries among many other factors*

Sean Murphy

Monday NFL Free play. My selection is on New Orleans plus the points over Tampa Bay at 8:15 pm et on Monday.

Off a shutout loss in San Francisco last week and revenge-minded after dropping a 20-10 decision at home against the Buccaneers back in Week 2, I'll grab the points with the Saints on Monday Night Football. Here, we'll note that New Orleans is 40-23 ATS the last 63 times it has gone on the road seeking revenge for a loss against an opponent, outscoring foes by an average margin of 0.8 points in that situation. Better still, the Saints are 17-5 ATS the last 22 times they've played on the road in a revenge spot having scored 14 points or fewer in that previous matchup. The Buccaneers have topped out at 22 points over their last seven games and just lost key offensive lineman Tristan Wirfs to an ankle injury last week, making it less than appealing to be laying points with them at this stage of the season. While I'd like to see the Saints give QB Jameis Winston another chance under center, that won't happen from the get-go tonight. If Andy Dalton struggles early, Winston could see some action, in which case I like this play even more. Take New Orleans.

Cole Faxon

FREE PLAY on Bucs -3 -110

Steve Janus

1* Free Sharp Play on Oilers -142

*All NHL picks are generated using advanced statistics and scoring models*

Kenny Walker

Free Pick on Oilers-142

Jack Jones

Jack's Free Pick Monday: Phoenix Suns +3

The Dallas Mavericks have been one of the most overvalued teams in the NBA this season. They are just 3-14-1 ATS in their last 18 games overall. The Mavericks should not be favored over the Phoenix Suns tonight with the way they are playing right now. They are coming off a two-game road trip and will be playing their 6th game in 10 days. The Phoenix Suns are 8-2 SU in their last 10 games overall with their two losses both coming by a single point each. They would be 11-0 ATS in their last 11 games overall with a line of +3 or higher as each of their last three losses have come by a single point as well.
    I think the books are putting too much emphasis on the spot, which is the 2nd of a back-to-back for the Suns. But the Suns blew out the Spurs 133-95 yesterday in San Antonio, so they were able to rest their starters in the 4th quarter. Nobody played more than 27 minutes for Phoenix, and it will be a short trip from San Antonio to Dallas. They'll have plenty left in the tank for this one. The Suns want revenge on the Mavericks after getting eliminated by them in the playoffs last year, so they won't be lacking any motivation here. Dallas is 0-10 ATS following a win this season. The Mavericks are 4-13 ATS as favorites this season. Bet the Suns Monday.

Timothy Black

1* Best Bet on Suns +143

Bobby Conn

1* Free Play on Suns +3 1/2 -110

Rob Vinciletti

Monday night Football TOTAL of The YEAR Headlines along with an NFL Platinum Supreme move and NBA. NFL and NBA 5-1 on Sunday. NCAAB Play below

The NCAAB Totals Play is on the UNDER in the Kent St at Gonzaga game at 9:00. This game applies system that is specific to December games since last season and has hit to the under 19 of 25 times with a total of 140 or higher and pertains to Gonzaga Total margin of 25 or more points in their last game. In a game where the total was 160 Gonzaga played lower scoring game in their loss to Baylor with the total winding up in the 120/s setting up this big totals system tonight.. Kent St is ranked 17th in the nation in defensive field goal percentage. Kent is 4 of 5 under in roads games and 19 of 25 vs a team with a .600 or higher win percentage. Look for this one to stay under. The Monday night Total of the Year headlines tonight and is backed with a perfect totals system. We also have a TOP NHL Platinum Supreme play and another NBA Winner. NBA and NBA Combined to go 5-1 on Sunday. Jump on now as we start the week big. For the NCAAB play go Under in the Kent at Gonzaga game. Rob V- Golden Contender Sports.

Jesse Schule

This is a free play on KENT.

If you haven't been paying attention, you might not know that this Kent State team is no joke. They finished second in the MAC last year, winning 23 games. They bring back their top two scorers, both seniors. Sincere Carry and Malique Jacobs are averaging over 30 points per game combined. They brought in Miryne Thomas from Ball State, giving them three senior starters all averaging double digits. They have won six of eight games so far, both losses coming in games decided by five points or fewer. They lost 49-44 at #2 ranked Houston. Gonzaga is notoriously overrated, and the Bulldogs are 3-13-2 ATS in their last 18 games overall.
    GL,
    Jesse Schule

Stephen Nover

I see North Dakota State keeping this closer than the point spread indicates based on its size advantage and slowdown methods.
    The Bison are 1-8. But they've played the 31st toughest schedule in the country. They covered large point spreads against Kansas and Arkansas. So they are battle tested. They were leading Eastern Washington with less than 10 minutes to go this past Saturday before losing, 78-70.
    Portland is sloppy with the basketball averaging 13.1 turnovers per game. I don't see the Pilots getting real excited about this non-conference matchup having competed in the Phil Knight Legacy Tournament during Thanksgiving Week where they played North Carolina, Villanova and Michigan State.
    Bottom line: Too many points for Portland to be laying.

Rk Sports Services Free Sports Picks
    1. NSA(The Legend) NBA – Celtics +1
    2. Gameday Network NBA – Rockets +8
    3. Sports Action 365 NBA – Grizzlies -1.5
    4. Vegas Line Crushers NBA – Clippers over 216.5
    5. VegasSI.com NBA – Bucks -9.5
    6. Sam Casey NHL – Capitals +1.5
    7. Henry Brown Sports NHL – Canucks -1.5
    8. Winning Big Sports NHL – Bruins over 6
    9. Lou Panelli NHL – Avalanche -1.5
    10. Platinum Info Club NHL – Flames -1.5
    11. William E. Stockton CBB – Kennesaw St -5.5
    12. Vincent Pioli CBB – Albany NY over 139.5
    13. Steve “Scoop” Kendall CBB – Troy +16
    14. SCORE CBB – Kent St +14.5
    15. Tony Campone CBB – Blues +145
    16. Chicago Sports Group NBA – Celtics +1
    17. Hollywood Sportsline NBA – Bucks -9.5
    18. VIP Action NBA – Suns +2.5
    19. South Beach Sports NBA – Pacers +11
    20. LV Sports Commission NBA – Clippers over 216.5
    21. NY Players Club NHL – Bruins -1.5
    22. Fred Callahan NHL – Flames under 6
    23. LV Private CEO Club NHL – Canucks -1.5
    24. Michigan Sports NHL – Oilers -155
    25. National Consensus Report NHL – Blues +145

TOKYO BRANDON

Play: Charleston Sou +5.0 (-110)

I have Charleston Southern winning by 3 so take the 5 points for a small play.

ADAM TRIGGER

Play: Albany NY +15.5 (-110)

There's only six lined College Basketball games tonight and I will be breaking down all six of them in a Spaces on Twitter at 5:45PM ET. You can find the link on my Twitter @topflightsi

I had this spot circled since I lost my only 5% CBB of the season so far with Albany a week ago. Albany fell apart in that game but they also played without Aaron Reddish and I have good intel that he's back tonight.

UMASS is off to a fantastic start under new head coach Frank Martin but the Minutemen have won and covered three straight and I think the line is way inflated here. UMASS only has one win by double figures this season, it was opening night against Central Connecticut State but that team is 0-9 and far worse than this Albany team.

UMASS doesn't play a style where they are going to cover many games as two touchdown favorites, I think Albany is more competitive here after a couple of blowout losses and I expect the Great Danes to give a far better effort than they did at American and stay within the number.

Play on Albany +15.5 (-110) for 4% (or 4 units)

BRYAN POWER

Play: Kennesaw St -5.5 (-110)

4% Kennesaw State (7:00 ET):
    Kennesaw State has NEVER had a winning season at the D-I level (moved up in 2005 after winning D-II National Championship in ‘04). But it just might happen for the Owls this year as they’ve started 5-3 straight up with road wins against Appalachian State and Mercer. They also played both Florida (lost by 10) and VCU (lost by only three) tough on the road. While this is the Owls’ third straight road game (with a trip to San Diego State on deck), I’m not concerned as Charleston Southern is a pretty bad team that they defeated by 37 last season.

Kennesaw State has shot very well from three-point range thus far, making 39.3% of their attempts from behind the arc. While sustaining that number may not be realistic, here they are facing a Charleston Southern team that struggles to defend (77.2 PPG allowed L5). In fact, Charleston Southern’s defensive efficiency rating is bottom 30 in the country right now (333rd), which certainly does NOT bode well for their future. The Bucs were just blown out by USF on Friday, losing by 20, and it’s not like the Bulls are a dominant team. Charleston Southern’s only two wins this year came against Toccoa Falls (non DI) and Bethune Cookman. So I wouldn’t feel at all comfortable playing them as such a short underdog, even at home.

Even more concerning for the home team in this matchup is the fact that PG RJ Johnson may be out again. The team’s starting backcourt against USF was a combined 4 of 17 from the field (1 of 11 from three) with just 11 points. If Johnson is able to return tonight, I’d still say that’s not enough for the Buccaneers as Kennesaw State has a lot of continuity and confidence right now and should overwhelm the opponent in this matchup with their superior athleticism. By the way, Charleston Southern is shooting below 40% overall for the season. Lay the points. 4% Kennesaw State

BEN BURNS

Play: Oklahoma City Thunder +5.5 (-110)

The Thunder are quietly playing pretty well. Off three straight ATS victories, they're now 4-1 ATS (3-2 SU) their last five. (The lone non-cover came when they were playing the second of b2b games.) The Hawks upset the Nuggets last time out, winning 117-109 as 3.5 point underdogs, their second straight win. They're still banged-up though and they're still 1-5 ATS the past six times that they were coming off a SU victory. Going back further finds that the Hawks are a money-burning 11-25 ATS (12-24 SU) the past 36 times that they were off an upset win. Grab the points.

BOBBY LIGS

Event: (541) Miami Heat at (542) Memphis Grizzlies

Play: Total Under 225.5 (-110)

3% play to 225