Thread: Bitcoin bullmarket starting...

Bitcoin bullmarket starting...

Buy now or cry later. One month to Spot bitcoin etf approval.

I know my account is new here. I was on the now defunct cappersmall for over 10 years which in 2015 at $200 i was telling everyone there to purchase bitcoin. some listen most poo poo'd it like most do until they understand it. usually takes watching a bull market from the sidelines a couple times to "get it". the old saying goes "you buy bitcoin at the price you deserve". if you didnt know you dont have to buy a full coin. put in what you want. as you are all a bunch of degenerate gamblers...including myself. :) not going to go into specifics but if you were ever going to get in and you were on the fence. within the next 30 days you are going to see the beginnings of the largest transfers of wealth in history. hard unconfiscatable money that does not deflate and is fixed in supply. 30 days at most. gl

Thanks for the heads up! It's always interesting to hear about those early Bitcoin days... Sounds like you've got a good feeling about it – might be worth considering hopping on that train! ��