Good afternoon guys and gals ! I thought I would share with everyone a bowl system that did extremely well for multiple years in a row. Unfortunately, due to my wife being ill last year I was not able to play it, nor track it due to the time that is involved in following this system. I apologize in advance for not getting this out sooner however we have plenty of games still left. So without further ado, here it is…… ** THIS IS FOR DECEMBER BOWL GAMES ONLY, AS IT STOPS ON JANUARY 1st. **

•• Play the 1st half UNDER for 1 Unit. If it wins you STOP!
••• If it loses, you play the 2nd half UNDER for 2 Units.

I don’t have any exact % of it’s success, to prove how good this system was but I do know for 100% certainty, I crushed it early in the month & the last week or so, it tailed slightly. I still churned out a phenomenal profit on simply “blind betting” this system.

To all that might tail this, I wish you nothing but good luck. For all that don’t, maybe track it for the first few games, see how it does, then tread lightly, if you so choose.

Wishing everyone a Happy, Healthy & Prosperous Bowl Season as well as Holiday Season.