Thread: The Forum Sharp Plays 1/3/24

Senior Member SquarePegRoundHole's Avatar

The Forum Sharp Plays 1/3/24

The forum sharp plays:

January Record 4-2 66% +1.2 units

These plays are just a combination of the strongest plays from various handicappers on the service play thread.

Note*
    The spreadsheet will represent these based on 1 unit per play.
    I will post a link to the spreadsheet where you will also see the plays and results as well as a line chart tracking overall progress.
    There will be records for each individual capper next to their names.
    Some plays will oppose each other but they still have to be documented. You will have to decide which one to play.
    For plays that oppose each other, The play who's capper has the better yearly record will be chosen and highlighted in yellow.
    Practice strict bankroll management with these and don't be dumb. Slow and steady wins the race here. Don't blow up your Bankroll.
    This will be updated constantly in this thread so check back often.
    Please understand that sometimes plays come in late or not at all. People are busy sometimes it's the way of things.

Docs Sports 8 unit plays (0-1 0% -1.1 units)
    Bender 2 unit plays (2-0 100% +2 units)
    Smart money 3,4 and 5 unit plays (1-0 100% +1 unit)
    Duck investments $15K personal plays (0-1 0% -1.7 units)
    Sharp Investments Diamond Package plays (1-0 100% +1 unit)

Spreadsheet:
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

DocSports 8 unit play
    Griffin Murphy NCAAB Fordham +3.5(-110)

Duck Investments

Guaranteed Picks
    NBA Bucks-3.5 ($15k Personal Play)

Unless Bucks pull a miracle comeback Duck needs to be removed from this list they are awful! They claim 75% winners on these big plays there’s no way!!! BS service

Quote Originally Posted by Maximus76 View Post
    Unless Bucks pull a miracle comeback Duck needs to be removed from this list they are awful! They claim 75% winners on these big plays there’s no way!!! BS service
    Just gotta point this out.......if a team trails by 13 midway through the 3rd quarter and comes back to win, it's far from a "miracle comeback". Teams do it nightly in the NBA. 13 is literally nothing at that stage of the game in the NBA.

Other than that, don't agree or disagree either way. Don't follow Duck enough to have an opinion. Good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by elpa0435 View Post
    Just gotta point this out.......if a team trails by 13 midway through the 3rd quarter and comes back to win, it's far from a "miracle comeback". Teams do it nightly in the NBA. 13 is literally nothing at that stage of the game in the NBA.

Other than that, don't agree or disagree either way. Don't follow Duck enough to have an opinion. Good luck.
    I agree but the feel and momentum of the game was all Indiana. Just another awful play. 75%? If they’d be real and say in the 60% range ok I get losing streaks all that but there’s no way they hit 75% of these been following for a little while been losing their ass. All marketing tactic BS ‘major RED FLAG! And there’s no past records of anything any Joe Blow can create a site and say they hit 75% i realize majority are this way they just don’t deserve to be on this list

I agree but the feel and momentum of the game was all Indiana. Just another awful play. 75%? If they’d be real and say in the 60% range ok I get losing streaks all that but there’s no way they hit 75% of these been following for a little while been losing their ass. All marketing tactic BS ‘major RED FLAG! And there’s no past records of anything any Joe Blow can create a site and say they hit 75% i realize majority are this way they just don’t deserve to be on this list
    Appreciate the feedback. I will keep an eye on them. It's going to be a while before I can get enough data to determine weather they are good enough to stay on the list. If they bomb the first month, I will start looking for other options.

Quote Originally Posted by SquarePegRoundHole View Post
    Appreciate the feedback. I will keep an eye on them. It's going to be a while before I can get enough data to determine weather they are good enough to stay on the list. If they bomb the first month, I will start looking for other options.
    Thats what this is for. Maybe an added side note if it’s not too much extra maybe list their L/5 plays record next to their daily play so it can show their current status hot or cold. It’s prob too much but would be a great side note thanks again!

Thats what this is for. Maybe an added side note if it’s not too much extra maybe list their L/5 plays record next to their daily play so it can show their current status hot or cold. It’s prob too much but would be a great side note thanks again!
    Not a bad idea. Thank you.

Duck is one of the worst long term A terrible follow He gets hot once in a while but that is it

Quote Originally Posted by 2trikpony View Post
    Duck is one of the worst long term A terrible follow He gets hot once in a while but that is it
    Let me guess takes all the high juice square plays and says he hits 75%? lol