Thread: The Forum Sharp Plays 1/5/24

Senior Member SquarePegRoundHole's Avatar

The Forum Sharp Plays 1/5/24

The forum sharp plays:

January Record 6-3 67% +2.1 units

These plays are just a combination of the strongest plays from various handicappers on the service play thread.

Note*
    The spreadsheet will represent these based on 1 unit per play.
    I will post a link to the spreadsheet where you will also see the plays and results as well as a line chart tracking overall progress.
    There will be records for each individual capper next to their names.
    Some plays will oppose each other but they still have to be documented. You will have to decide which one to play.
    For plays that oppose each other, The play who's capper has the better yearly record will be chosen and highlighted in yellow.
    Practice strict bankroll management with these and don't be dumb. Slow and steady wins the race here. Don't blow up your Bankroll.
    This will be updated constantly in this thread so check back often.
    Please understand that sometimes plays come in late or not at all. People are busy sometimes it's the way of things.
    I will be assigning a unit value to each play once I acquire enough data. (2-3 months worth) it's going to be a while.

Docs Sports 8 unit plays (1-1 50% -0.1 units)
    Bender 2 unit plays (2-0 100% +2 units)
    Smart money 3,4 and 5 unit plays (1-0 100% +1 unit)
    Duck investments $15K personal plays (1-2 0% -1.8 units)
    Sharp Investments Diamond Package plays (1-0 100% +1 unit)

Spreadsheet:
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

Just FYI Duck is terrible long term

Quote Originally Posted by 2trikpony View Post
    Yeah I'm starting to notice a pattern of just high juice square plays....not good

Thank you for the info.

Docs Sports 8 unit:

Jason Sharpe NCAAB Iona -2.5

THANK YOU FOR TRACKING THE SERVICES

Good Day,

We all appreciate your tracking efforts. I made the suggestion that individuals that have long term subscriptions could track and post the service record
    when they post their daily picks. I got chastised. HOW WOULD THIS NOT IMMENSLY ASSIST EVERYONE?

Maybe you could make the suggestion and it would carry more weight? We still need your tracking efforts because many of the plays posted are just one time purchases for the 8 Unit, GOY, GOM and so forth.

AGAIN, THANK YOU AND ALL THE BEST IN 2024

Quote Originally Posted by Profitable Play Monitor View Post
    Good Day,

We all appreciate your tracking efforts. I made the suggestion that individuals that have long term subscriptions could track and post the service record
    when they post their daily picks. I got chastised. HOW WOULD THIS NOT IMMENSLY ASSIST EVERYONE?

Maybe you could make the suggestion and it would carry more weight? We still need your tracking efforts because many of the plays posted are just one time purchases for the 8 Unit, GOY, GOM and so forth.

AGAIN, THANK YOU AND ALL THE BEST IN 2024
    Thanks man, I really don't mind it. I enjoy it actually which sounds strange lol. I am trying to put together a winning combination though which will take some time. Developing a unit system for these won't be easy. Thanks for the feedback.

Quote Originally Posted by 2trikpony View Post
    FWIW I tracked back from Dec 1st and the top plays had a 7-1 run from what was posted. I stopped looking after mid december that was enough to show they're decent. There were various days missing not posted in between though. I suppose gotta give them a little more time to monitor just going through a bad streak currently which every single service will have throughout the year

Quote Originally Posted by Maximus76 View Post
    FWIW I tracked back from Dec 1st and the top plays had a 7-1 run from what was posted. I stopped looking after mid december that was enough to show they're decent. There were various days missing not posted in between though. I suppose gotta give them a little more time to monitor just going through a bad streak currently which every single service will have throughout the year
    Yeah It's a small sample size right now so I'll track it for a bit. What scares me is the -160s......-170s. You lose those and they hurt.

Quote Originally Posted by SquarePegRoundHole View Post
    Yeah It's a small sample size right now so I'll track it for a bit. What scares me is the -160s......-170s. You lose those and they hurt.
    Totally agree! They need to cut back with that. I don’t believe I saw any huge MLs like that looking back maybe 1. Majority were spreads and hockey totals

Duck Investments $15K Personal play
    NBA OKC -5.5(-110)

Looks like a dumpster fire day

Looks like a dumpster fire day
    Yeah we aren’t coming back in this one lol

Another Duck loss that play was atrocious. What a brutal losing streak right now. I’m at a loss with these guys don’t know anymore. Shoulda lost that Nuggets play last night also got lucky as hell Denver was down 18 late in the game

Another Duck loss that play was atrocious. What a brutal losing streak right now. I’m at a loss with these guys don’t know anymore. Shoulda lost that Nuggets play last night also got lucky as hell Denver was down 18 late in the game
    I'm not to impressed with them but I gotta give it some time. Docs has been red hot lately but your gonna take some hits here and there.

Quote Originally Posted by SquarePegRoundHole View Post
    I'm not to impressed with them but I gotta give it some time. Docs has been red hot lately but your gonna take some hits here and there.
    I'm a big Docs fan! They've been around a long time. All of the cappers there seem solid. They just charge so much each capper charges separate each sport I mean they're good but not that good lol! Definitely a buy group thing if you wanted them. One thing I don't like is they never mention the losses on the site it's always about the winners only, but the current records they post seem accurately updated. IC recently lost a few big plays in a row nothing mentioned that's a little annoying. I'm sure we won't see anything about Sharps big loss today they just move on to the next day posting only the win streaks. That's a bit of a red flag it's all marketing tactics for sales. I do like the refund feature they have also any loss they credit your account not many do that

Best advice I could give right now is don't go to crazy with these. I would watch and observe. As this goes along, Things have to be ironed out. Who who is good, who sucks. There are going to be a lot of moving parts.

I'm a big Docs fan! They've been around a long time. All of the cappers there seem solid. They just charge so much each capper charges separate each sport I mean they're good but not that good lol! Definitely a buy group thing if you wanted them. One thing I don't like is they never mention the losses on the site it's always about the winners only, but the current records they post seem accurately updated. IC recently lost a few big plays in a row nothing mentioned that's a little annoying. I'm sure we won't see anything about Sharps big loss today they just move on to the next day posting only the win streaks. That's a bit of a red flag it's all marketing tactics for sales. I do like the refund feature they have also any loss they credit your account not many do that
    Docs is alright. The 8 unit plays are solid. 16-4 in the last 20 I believe. I do get the credit also if I buy an 8 unit and lose. I strictly get their 8 unit plays only.