Thread: The forum Sharp Plays 1/22/24

Senior Member SquarePegRoundHole's Avatar

The forum Sharp Plays 1/22/24

The forum sharp plays:

January Record 41-44 48% -11.47 units

These plays are just a combination of the strongest plays from various handicappers on the service play thread.

Note*
    The spreadsheet will represent these based on 1 unit per play.
    I will post a link to the spreadsheet where you will also see the plays and results as well as a line chart tracking overall progress.
    There will be records for each individual capper next to their names.
    Some plays will oppose each other but they still have to be documented. You will have to decide which one to play.
    For plays that oppose each other, The play who's capper has the better yearly record will be chosen and highlighted in yellow.
    Practice strict bankroll management with these and don't be dumb. Slow and steady wins the race here. Don't blow up your Bankroll.
    This will be updated constantly in this thread so check back often.
    Please understand that sometimes plays come in late or not at all. People are busy sometimes it's the way of things.
    I will be assigning a unit value to each play once I acquire enough data. (2-3 months worth) it's going to be a while.

Docs Sports 8 unit plays (13-7 65% +5.4 units)
    Bender 2 unit plays (4-4 50% -0.42 units)
    Smart money 3, 4, 5 and 10 unit plays (8-12 40% -5.35 units)
    Bender Consensus Group (13-10 57% +0.91 units)
    Rhino POD picks (1-5 17% -6.75 units)

Spreadsheet:
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

I was thinking about getting Ben Burn. I've been trackinghis record for 2024 and he's 42-25 and up 49 units.

Sean Perry
    "Lock of the Day"
    14-2 Run

Thanks guys. Yeah Rhino is just another tout that spews favorites and loses lol. I've heard a lot about Burns. Smart money has been terrible all month and is down over 40 units overall with all his plays too. I just need 1 guy that's good to replace Rhino.

Bender Consensus Group
    NHL Florida Panthers ML -125 (DK, Betus, Caesars) (Best Line - BetRiver -122)3 UNITS

article on Sean Perry-

Most sports bettors would probably be happy to win $400,000 and have a chance to play for another $4 million, right? That wasn't the case for professional poker and high-stakes sports betting player Sean Perry.
    When the $1,000 buy-in NFL Circa Survivor field reached 13 players last week, 12 of them agreed to the deal described above. However, Perry was the only one who didn't want to, wanting to keep playing for the entire prize.
    Instead, poker pro Ralph Perry's son made a counteroffer that he would agree to a deal if they gave him $2 million.
    I said, 'With all respect, I am the best handicapper in the world.`
    Last edited by Dropkick; 01-22-2024 at 11:37 AM.

more Sean Perry---“Why would I chop when I have an edge?” he said. “If you do $400K each, any money I take out of the prize pool is money I’m, in theory, losing because I have an edge. I believe I have the best team left, and I’m confident in my ability. This is what I do. I’m a big-time crusher. I’ve been the biggest winner in sports for the longest time.
    “To be honest, I’ve kind of taken a big step away from the poker world and into sports because I’ve been crushing and making so much.”

Quote Originally Posted by Dropkick View Post
    more Sean Perry---“Why would I chop when I have an edge?” he said. “If you do $400K each, any money I take out of the prize pool is money I’m, in theory, losing because I have an edge. I believe I have the best team left, and I’m confident in my ability. This is what I do. I’m a big-time crusher. I’ve been the biggest winner in sports for the longest time.
    “To be honest, I’ve kind of taken a big step away from the poker world and into sports because I’ve been crushing and making so much.”

Is his plays posted on the service plays?

2trikpony posted Sean Perry play yesterday (a Winner)
    nothing posted before that

Quote Originally Posted by Dropkick View Post
    2trikpony posted Sean Perry play yesterday (a Winner)
    nothing posted before that
    Ok I'll try Rhino the rest of this week. If he doesn't turn things around I'll drop him and go with Sean Perry but only if his plays are posted consistently.

Please don’t add Perry seems when they get added they tank! Rhino was on fire before here…Duck Investments same thing. They get all over everyone’s radar and tank! I like what you’re doing here just seeing a trend

Looks like going forward this will be more of a data collection thread than anything else. So far it hasn't been great. Couple reasons why I think is maybe mixing too many cappers together and also flat betting them could be why I'm not gaining any ground. The nuke got dropped on us on the 7th and since then it hasn't been able to recover. We had a good stretch after that but fell back down. Anyway, we press on to see where it goes.
    Last edited by SquarePegRoundHole; 01-22-2024 at 04:16 PM.

I don't know what you're talking about. I've been tracking 10 of the WagerTalk cappers and Burns is leading for returns in ROI. If you're over betting the smaller plays, than that's your fault. He's 42-25 and a return of 49.24% in ROI.
    If you say that about Ralph Michaels, than that's a different story. He's down -42.38% with a record of 29-35.

Clearly, you're wagering wrong and over betting.

Rhino POD
    NCAAB Montana ML (-130)

Quote Originally Posted by Somkit View Post
    I don't know what you're talking about. I've been tracking 10 of the WagerTalk cappers and Burns is leading for returns in ROI. If you're over betting the smaller plays, than that's your fault. He's 42-25 and a return of 49.24% in ROI.
    If you say that about Ralph Michaels, than that's a different story. He's down -42.38% with a record of 29-35.

Clearly, you're wagering wrong and over betting.
    Yeah I've heard a lot of good things about Burns. If Rhino doesn't recover I'm going to add him.