Thread: Big Play Alerts for Thursday..

Big Play Alerts for Thursday..

From Wagertalk if anyone is interested

Prez has a 5% NHL Total
    Teddy Covers has a 5% NBA play
    Ralph Michael has a 5% CBB play

And I have a 5% play tonight that I'm going to post for free in the free plays thread..
    That's H&H Sports which alot of you are familiar with.we are on a 27-10 big play run
    Which includes Myself, Blade, Zeus, Midwest Syndicate and Icecrusher Yes all from the Brian Mac days..
    Anyway I have clients that come into this forum so just ask..
    Have a great day.
    Ray

Rocky 57 [H&H, Blade, Zeus, Midwest & Ice Crusher] has been on "fire". March Madness & Bases coming up shortly.
    As a long term client I can personally attest to their integrity & capping.
    Contact Rocky 57 for quality capping without any B.S.!

Can attest been with these guys for about 4 yrs now !! Been killing it, I agree if you are looking long term no better group to be apart of. They all bring it everyday. I would highly recommend getting up Ray aka rocky57. Let’s get it

Rocky and his crew has been very solid and currently on a heater run this month.

What's up fellas! I've been in this trade for 30+ years and NEVER have I really and truly found a SPORTSBETTING ADVISOR anywhere comparable to Rocky and his Crew!!! All the BIG, HUGE, MONSTER PLAYS hit with ease and since I've known and/or known OF this guy has he ever changed! Very CONSISTENT, HONEST, HARD WORKING and STRAIGHTFORWARD guy who you can just tell when he gives you his plays you just KNOW he's got his BREAD ON THE LINE with you too, not just TELLING you who to play. He practices what he preaches as well!! You also know the nights where he may give 15 plays out, yes 15, that damn 11 or 12 is gonna CASH too!! SMH
    Look, if Rocky opens some slots up for newbies...better jump on, real talk, and you will be glad too!! Tonight is Thursday 2/22/2024 and we may have dropped 1 BIG PLAY this week BUT we CASHED the other 12!!!!! Currently on a 'NO THA HELL HE DID WHAT' run!!! LFG!!!!
    Last edited by Dapper Dan; 02-22-2024 at 03:41 PM.

Almost forgot...BIG PLAYS currently over past 2 weeks (maybe 10/11 days) like a 30-9 HEATER not to mention Ray also sent us the +1600 DAYTON 500 winner this past Nascar race! If Rocky says to bet on a certain dog in a dog fkin contest, best know that Rocky got INSIDE INTEL that OUR DOG was a 2 DICK DOG LOLOLOL!!!
    Information is key guys!!!

Just going to post the play right here...
    We have 3 Top 5% Plays Tonight and I'm going to give you 2 for free both from College Basketball
    This is H&H Sports..

Blade has a 5% Arizona -12
    Midwest Crew has a 5% Minnesota/Ohio State Over 138

Good Luck is you follow along..or just check them out..
    Thanks

$$$