Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 23

Thread: Service Plays Thursday 2/29/24

Quote Originally Posted by Insomniac View Post
    Yes, nice run no doubt! (Mostly because of 1 big wager (30?? units) on MLS Toronto FC this past weekend. Nice win for sure.)
    But that's right on the tail of losing 10 straight and dropping 55+ units. Are we only counting winners??
    HighRoller... Feel free to post some plays too!

I'm not judging anybody or any service. I'm just trying to post what I have & when I have time. Sorry for the inconvenience to you.
    They never lost 10 straight, or ever have for that matter, this is where your information is wrong and oddly questionable.

I'm wondering if your even getting the right plays or all of them for that matter, maybe mixing them up with someone else?

The 5* play on Boston tonight is correct, looks like you get some but not all, the day of the TFC game you didn't have all of them listed, neither did you post the NHL parlay last night or mentioned it in your post tonight.

And who cares how many plays they do on one game, as long as they win, besides how many plays did services have on the Super Bowl?

Last week one game you wrote had the wrong rating so are you taking someone else's word for it?

Do you have all the plays they have already released for March? ... and the dates they released them? I would be willing to compare, please post if you do and I'll let everyone know if it is correct and then you don't have to mention how fabricated the lines are 30 minutes before the game goes off (when you seem to usually post them), again I find this assumption or lie odd. I mean wouldn't it be easier to simply mention the actual release date (if you actually know) instead of assuming or worse. Are you even a client?

If your a legit buyer then why not just be a bit more transparent? If your not a client then stop making up lie's and assuming things you clearly are wrong about!

Quote Originally Posted by HighRoller View Post
    Are you shill a HighRoller?

I did post 10* winners on Winnipeg & the KC Chiefs.

I really don't want this battle. But you're calling me out.

VIP plays for Feb12-Feb18.

Feb 12 NBA 5* Houston +4.5 W (+5)
    Feb 12 NBA 5* Milwaukee +2 W (+5)

Feb 12 last play 5* NBA LA Clippers -3 L (-5.5u)

Feb 13 5* NHL LA Kings -140 L (-7u)
    Feb 14 5* NHL Penguins +110 L (-5u)
    Feb 15 10* Europa Betis -130 L (-13)
    Feb 15 5* NHL Bruins (regulation) -110 L (-5.5u)
    Feb 17 5* NHL Bruins -140 L (-7u)
    Feb 17 5* NHL Wild -150 L (-7.5u)
    Feb 17 5* NHL Vegas -120 L (-6u)
    Feb 18 5* NHL Pittsburgh -120 L (-6u)
    Feb 18 5* NBA All Star Game West +2.5 L (-5.5u)

If you want to be picky then remove the Clippers on Feb 12 and it's a 9 game losing streak.

How many units? -62.5 without the Clippers game.

I have screen shots of every play. I believe this is complete & correct but don't execute me if I missed something.

You say I posted some wrong plays. I apologize if I did but it was unintentional.

As I said I don't want this battle & I don't care. I won't post any more of YOUR plays!

Propstarz

Jusuf Nurkic OVER 24.5 Total Points + Assists + Rebounds(-143) 1u
    Michael Porter Jr. OVER 21.5 Total Points + Assists + Rebounds(-127) 1u

Quote Originally Posted by Insomniac View Post
    Are you shill a HighRoller?

I did post 10* winners on Winnipeg & the KC Chiefs.

I really don't want this battle. But you're calling me out.

VIP plays for Feb12-Feb18.

Feb 12 NBA 5* Houston +4.5 W (+5)
    Feb 12 NBA 5* Milwaukee +2 W (+5)

Feb 12 last play 5* NBA LA Clippers -3 L (-5.5u)

Feb 13 5* NHL LA Kings -140 L (-7u)
    Feb 14 5* NHL Penguins +110 L (-5u)
    Feb 15 10* Europa Betis -130 L (-13)
    Feb 15 5* NHL Bruins (regulation) -110 L (-5.5u)
    Feb 17 5* NHL Bruins -140 L (-7u)
    Feb 17 5* NHL Wild -150 L (-7.5u)
    Feb 17 5* NHL Vegas -120 L (-6u)
    Feb 18 5* NHL Pittsburgh -120 L (-6u)
    Feb 18 5* NBA All Star Game West +2.5 L (-5.5u)

If you want to be picky then remove the Clippers on Feb 12 and it's a 9 game losing streak.

How many units? -62.5 without the Clippers game.

I have screen shots of every play. I believe this is complete & correct but don't execute me if I missed something.

You say I posted some wrong plays. I apologize if I did but it was unintentional.

As I said I don't want this battle & I don't care. I won't post any more of YOUR plays!
    OMG, you definitely aren't a client..

I will just say this you are clearly not a client, I have no clue where you are getting plays but you are clearly a fake, last week you posted Boston as a 5* and it was a 10*, I could go on and on here.

To make this easier I don't see plays for March listed, let's do this, show what you have for March, I bet you can't because your NOT a client and simply get them from somewhere else they are posted, by not replying with all the plays for March this will be my proof you are a fake!