Handicapped by The Turf Club Analysts

PURCHASE

Turf Paradise - Race #5 - Post: 3:25pm - Claiming - 8.0 furlongs on the Turf. Purse: $16,000 Class Rating: 72

Rating:

#7 FINNLEY'S KITTEN (ML=9/2)
#1 NOT NOW I'M BIZZIE (ML=3/1)
#9 DORITA'S HAPPY (ML=4/1)

FINNLEY'S KITTEN - When Rosales gives Orozco a leg up on any thoroughbred, you know that with their win percent you have at least a fighting chance. Just check out her recent figure, 72. That one fits well in this field. NOT NOW I'M BIZZIE - Last time this mare ran today's trip she got a speed fig that would probably win today's race. Comparing how the horses in this field have fared under similar conditions, I see this horse has the highest Equibase speed figure for the distance/surface. The September 30th affair at Golden Gate Fields was at a class level of (81). Dropping down the class scale significantly, so she should be in a good spot to take this race. DORITA'S HAPPY - The morning line odds on this mare are higher than those of the other entrant from the shedrow of trainer Hernandez. Often the longer-priced part of a 'split' entry wins. Great average class rating on this horse. Should have the capability to run well on the turf. Stretching a thoroughbred out to a route after two sprints is a classic conditioning move.

Vulnerable Contenders: #5 M G BIG MARIA (ML=7/2), #6 FIXYURHAIRUPRETTY (ML=5/1), #4 PANCAKES AND BEER (ML=6/1),

M G BIG MARIA - Tough to put any money on this filly on the top end. Likes to hit the board though. FIXYURHAIRUPRETTY - Just don't think she is worth it at the given odds. PANCAKES AND BEER - Speed ratings of 68/49/45 are started the wrong way. When examining today's class figure, she will have to register a much better speed fig than last time out to battle in this turf route.

STRAIGHT WAGERS: #7 FINNLEY'S KITTEN is the play if we get odds of 7/2 or better
EXACTA WAGERS: Box [1,7]

TRIFECTA WAGERS:
Box [1,7,9] Total Cost: $6
SUPERFECTA WAGERS: [1,7,9] with [1,7,9] with [1,3,6,7,9] with [1,3,6,7,9] Total Cost: $36