Handicapped by The Turf Club Analysts

PURCHASE

Mahoning Valley Race Course - Race #1 - Post: 12:55pm - Claiming - 5.5 furlongs on the Dirt. Purse: $11,100 Class Rating: 78

Rating:

#1 COWGIRL KIMMIE (ML=3/1)

COWGIRL KIMMIE - Ran a less than stellar race at Mahoning Valley Race Cour last time out. Racing without the slop puts this mare at the top of my list of contenders.

Vulnerable Contenders: #5 OUT ATTHE SPEEDWAY (ML=9/5), #3 FRANKLY MY DEAR (ML=2/1), #2 SWEET BELEN (ML=7/2),

OUT ATTHE SPEEDWAY - The speed rating last time around the track doesn't fit very well in this race when I look at the class rating of today's event. Mark this horse as a likely underlay. FRANKLY MY DEAR - I can't play this perpetual non-winner. Gets the assignment finished infrequently. This mount ran a most unsatisfactory speed rating in the last race. She shouldn't run much better and will likely get beat today running that rating. SWEET BELEN - This vulnerable equine ran a quite unimpressive fig last time around the track. She shouldn't run much better and will likely get beat in today's race running that rating.

STRAIGHT WAGERS: Put your money on #1 COWGIRL KIMMIE on the nose if you can get odds of 1/1 or more
EXACTA WAGERS: Pass

TRIFECTA WAGERS:
Skip
SUPERFECTA WAGERS: Skip