Handicapped by The Turf Club Analysts

PURCHASE

Turf Paradise - Race #11 - Post: 5:40pm - Maiden Claiming - 6.0 furlongs on the Dirt. Purse: $15,000 Class Rating: 67

Rating:

#2 CHICKEN WING (ML=6/1)
#3 PARETO'S PRINCIPLE (ML=15/1)
#7 HUSTO (ML=6/1)

CHICKEN WING - Horse's last race was at Turf Paradise in a race with a class figure of 76. Dropping a significant amount in class rating this time puts him in a solid position right here in this race. This jockey and conditioner are dependable together. Win pct when teamed up is hard to top. Gelding will add blinkers to the equipment package today. That often leads to an improved performance. PARETO'S PRINCIPLE - If the front runners get weary, this gelding will kick into high gear. This gelding is probably the best closer in the field. Ran last out against a high class rated field at Turf Paradise. The move down in the class scale should suit him well. HUSTO - I like to see fast morning activity. This colt's last one was very good. Second fastest of the day. Look for this one to go all the way to the finish line at some pretty good odds in this event. Ran fourth in last race, but not more than five from the lead at the end.

Vulnerable Contenders: #11 CHARLIE'S MAN (ML=5/2), #10 ARIZONA MADE (ML=7/2), #1 CROWN PROSECUTOR (ML=5/1),

CHARLIE'S MAN - You always think this animal has a shot to be victorious, but he falters most every time. More than enough tries at Turf Paradise with no sojourns to the victory stand. ARIZONA MADE - I'd like to see more conducive recent efforts with morning line odds of 7/2. Can't play this vulnerable equine in today's sprint of 6 furlongs. Hasn't even hit the board in a short distance race of late. CROWN PROSECUTOR - Displayed clues of physical problems in the race on March 26th at Turf Paradise. Finished third in his most recent race with a mediocre speed fig. When I look at today's Equibase class figure, it would take an improved performance to score after that in this field.

STRAIGHT WAGERS: Bet on #2 CHICKEN WING to win if we can get at least 7/2 odds
EXACTA WAGERS: Box [2,3,7]

TRIFECTA WAGERS:
Box [2,3,7] Total Cost: $6
SUPERFECTA WAGERS: Skip