Handicapped by The Turf Club Analysts

PURCHASE

Parx Racing - Race #6 - Post: 2:59pm - Claiming - 6.5 furlongs on the Dirt. Purse: $35,000 Class Rating: 97

Rating:

#7 OVERLY CRITICAL (ML=9/2)
#5 DON'T WAIT UP (ML=4/1)
#6 MR. ROUNDTREE (ML=5/1)

OVERLY CRITICAL - Don't often see a lucrative return on investment like +63. This rider/trainer tandem has done well together over the last twelve months. This gelding should get a perfect trip in this spot. He looks like the only 'stalker' in this race. I like to wager on this handicapping angle, a horse coming back off a solid effort within the last 30 days. DON'T WAIT UP - This horse has shown the power to win on different ovals. Making the move from Turfway Park for today's event, I have to believe he's ready to run. This gelding is in the top spot in (EPS) earnings per start. Take a long look at this thoroughbred in the paddock. MR. ROUNDTREE - I like a pony that manages to hit the board as often as this gelding. Almost always in the money so don't leave him out of your exotic bets.

Vulnerable Contenders: #1 LOOKIN' SUPER (ML=3/1), #4 PERFECT DAY (ML=6/1), #2 MUTASALLEM (ML=8/1),

LOOKIN' SUPER - Last performed on April 20th at Aqueduct, finishing sixth. Unlikely to improve off of that try in today's event. PERFECT DAY - When scrutinizing today's class figure, he will have to record a better fig than last race out to battle in this dirt sprint. MUTASALLEM - Difficult to put any cash on this horse on the front end. Likes to end up on the board though. Tough to bet on any racer in a sprint race at 8/1 when he hasn't shown any competitive efforts in sprints in the last couple months.

STRAIGHT WAGERS: #7 OVERLY CRITICAL is the play if we get odds of 4/1 or better
EXACTA WAGERS: Box [5,6,7]

TRIFECTA WAGERS:
Box [5,6,7] Total Cost: $6
SUPERFECTA WAGERS: Pass