Thread: 9-11

9-11

7 years ago. Do you remember what you were doing when it happened?
    Like us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter

Re: 9-11

I was working by the airport and remember seeing the 20 F-16 fighter jets from the Indiana Air Guard scrambling and taking off. I realized that something had happened, usually they will leave 2 or 3 at a time but never all at once like that.

I was watching sportscenter on the TV at work when someone changed the channel and it was all over the TV. Fucking crazy day.

Quote Originally Posted by IWS Zak
    I was watching sportscenter on the TV at work when someone changed the channel and it was all over the TV. Fucking crazy day.

I fell asleep on the couch that night with the tv on and I woke up just minutes after the first plane hit. Then as I was watching the second plane hit . I had one of those moments like was "WTF is this really happening "

I called all my family and told them what was happening.

I ended calling in to work that day because I wanted to see what happened .
    2015 MMA BETTING CHAMP

I was in Kuwait, just got back from the gym. Turned on the tv and saw the first tower burning. I thought to myself, what idiot hit the damn tower. Of course you know what happened later. Thats when I thought that that was no accident, proceeded to grab the rest of my gear and head into work. The rest is history happening now.

Quote Originally Posted by jayallday01
    I was in Kuwait, just got back from the gym. Turned on the tv and saw the first tower burning. I thought to myself, what idiot hit the damn tower. Of course you know what happened later. Thats when I thought that that was no accident, proceeded to grab the rest of my gear and head into work. The rest is history happening now.
    Must have been crazy from your perspective, being over there watching it. Thanks for your service bro.