Thread: Team Player

Team Player

Seeing how our resident Invisible Man seems to find different avatars to coincide with his status (NOOB avatar was an absoloute classic), I thought I would Google "Team Player" which is his new status. What comes up first? How to be a "team player", too funny.

Instructions Difficulty: Moderately Easy

Step 1: Be responsible. If you are asked to do something, do it. If you need to be somewhere for the team, whether it is a meeting or to support the team at an event, be there and be on time.

Step 2: Listen to other team members without trying to guess what they are saying or judging them. This is called active listening. For some people, it's one of the hardest things to do.

Step 3: Be supportive. Compliment other members of the team when they have worked hard or overcome a challenge. Sometimes a person who gives everyone support is more valuable than the most technically skilled member of the team.

Step 4: Communicate effectively. If you have a problem, explain it, tactfully, before it becomes too big. It's okay to let people know if you feel something isn't right, just remember to be respectful of others feelings when you express yourself.

Step 5: Be flexible. Even if you have always done it one way, be willing to try another way. There is more than one way to skin a cat.

Step 6: Contribute. Be willing to take on responsibilities and share the workload. This doesn't mean you have to be a martyr, but work with your team mates to make things happen.

Re: Team Player

Thats Billy!
    Like us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter

Here you go Billy.

If anything else, this link is worth checking out for the "Gallery of the Day".

http://www.askmen.com/money/professiona ... _life.html

Simple guidelines to follow.

I can attest to this with him in the real world. The man always listens and gives me the chance to make the sale! Now if I could get him to do all his paper buying from me I'd be happier!!
    NFL
    YTD 49-38-2 (+3 units)

College football
    YTD 38-37-1 (+1.6 units)

College basketball plays one unit each (unless noted)
    YTD 84-87-4 (-10.5 units)

Overall 171-162-7 (-5.9 units) thru 3-12

Scott told me you were a team player, the way you took one for the team that one night and layed up with that fat chick friend of the cute girl he banged all night long. We need more team players like you around Billy, would make things alot easier for us guys trying to bring the good looking chicks home with ugly friends. I need you to come down to Waco for a weekend PLEASE!

j/k That's what I think of when I think about a 'team player' god knows I've done it . But I also had good friends do it for me too.

Quote Originally Posted by RedHottG2
    Scott told me you were a team player, the way you took one for the team that one night and layed up with that fat chick friend of the cute girl he banged all night
    Just rolled her in flour and went for the wet spot! Took awhile to find it though.

Damn I could have sworn she was heavier than that.

Quote Originally Posted by Scott
    Damn I could have sworn she was heavier than that.
    It may have been the lighting

they say that a camera adds 10 pounds to you in a photo. Maybe she had a couple hundred cameras pointed at her when that was taken?