Like us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter

Re: 10-13-08

Iceman 3* on NJ/NYR-under

Bob Balfe

NFL Football
    Giants -7.5 over Browns
    Before I get to the writeup I you have to understand that MNF is not a football game, but a big stage event. I give out the night games for all of my clients because it gives them something to do on a Monday, Thursday, Friday ect. Most of the night plays would never make it to a weekend card. The Giants have been hot on the road dating back to last season and have talent just about everywhere on this football team. The Browns are a bad football team and only beat Cincinnati last week because Carson Palmer did not play or this team would be 0-4. Cleveland did have a bye week to prepare for this game, but talent is talent. I am noticing a lot of people of the Browns moneyline and taking the Browns. The Giants are a much better football team and tonight the Browns will be without Winslow on offense. This offense is out of sync and I don't think they can match what Manning and the Giants can do. This preseason the Giants manhandled the Browns in the first quarter when the starters played. The Giants really took the Browns pride away and it doesn't seem like they have recovered. The Browns would love to payback the Giants for that, but again talent is talent. Take the GMen.

College Football
    No plays today.

Phillies/Dodgers Over 7.5 runs
    Blanton/Lowe

Analyst: The Corporation
    100 Dime Club Pro Release #5
    100 DIME CLUB PRO RELEASE #5
    Under the posted total of 43.5 (Cleveland/New York)

ATS Lock Club Pro 10/13
    4 units Giants -7.5

ATS FINANCIAL

3*over giants vs browns

ats lock clubs

4* giants -7.5

3* under dodgers

Kelso Pro 10/13

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

10 units Giants/Browns UNDER 43.5
    5 units Giants -8

Rocky Atkinson

Nashville / Chicago
    3* Chicago -145

Predators are 2-6 in their last 8 vs. Central. Predators are 1-4 in their last 5 after allowing 2 goals or less in their previous game. Predators are 1-5 in their last 6 when their opponent scores 2 goals or less in their previous game. Predators are 0-4 in their last 4 in the third game of a 3-in-4 situation. Predators are 0-5 in their last 5 road games. Blackhawks are 5-0 in their last 5 home games. Blackhawks are 4-1 in their last 5 vs. Western Conference. Blackhawks are 4-1 in their last 5 vs. Central. Blackhawks are 4-1 in their last 5 after scoring 2 goals or less in their previous game. Home team is 5-2 in the last 7 meetings. Predators are 1-5 in the last 6 meetings. We'll play Chicago for 3 units tonight!

stu feiner- cleveland+

OSCARXENA FROM PROCAPPERSNETWORK:

THIS GUY IS ON FIRE IN BASES !!!

10-1 the past 11 and 19-11 in the playoffs with three outright series wins as well for a profit of 34.96 units.

Philadelphia +1.75 (3 Unit Play)

Philadelphia/Los Angeles Under 7 1/2 -1.01 (3 Unit Play)-

I was ready to hit the Phillies pretty good at this price until I saw the HP Umpire Ted Barrett has a love fest with Derek Lowe as in his career he has started seven times with Barrett and in those games went 6-1. It still is not enough to sway me from making a small play on the Phillies at this price because the line is ridiculous no matter how you look at it. Joe Blanton quietly made a very good impact with the Phillies as his ex-teammate Rich Harden and CC Sabathia were the traded pitchers that drew all the attention down the stretch but notice that those two are gone and "Big Joe" is still around. Blanton kept the Phillies in most games and is 5-0 with the team and the Phillies are 10-4 with Blanton starting. He pitched the clinching game against the Brewers in what was a huge game because if they had lost that one they would have had to face Sabathia again in a deciding Game 5 so he has already proven himself in this playoff year. Blanton also is coming off plenty of rest as he pitched on 10/5 while his opponent in Derek Lowe will be coming back on three day's rest here. People who support the Dodgers will say that will be better for Lowe as his sinker should work better and that very well may be but the fact of the matter is that the Dodgers are still not hitting great as they needed a three run hit by DeWitt last night to break open the game in the first inning and then just coasted from there. I do think both pitchers will be on top of their respective games tonight and this will be a low scoring affair in Los Angeles but I am leaning with the Phillies here just because of the rest factor plus the price is way too high for this game.

I have been on an incredible run but I urge everyone to continue to follow the money management scheme that I have put forth. On any day I could crash and burn and I don't want people to throw away their hard earned profits on a couple of plays. Best of luck to everyone today and enjoy the games.

Oscarxena Sports

FOOTBALL:

I finally was able to turn the corner a little bit yesterday in the NFL as I went 5-1 for a profit of 14.76 units. Monday Nights have been a bane for me all year but I will look to turn that trend around with these selections tonight:

230 NY Giants/Cleveland Under 43 1/2 Even (3 Unit Play)

230 Cleveland +4 1/2 1st Half -1.05 (4 Unit Play)-Cleveland will be wearing their throwback jerseys for this evening's game from the 1957-1959 season but the jerseys are not going to allow them to beat what looks like the best team so far in the NFL this season. Cleveland has played two pretty good teams at home this year in Dallas and Pittsburgh and they were dominated in the first half losing to Dallas 21-7 and then to Pittsburgh 7-0 and I expect them to come out this evening and play very hard to begin this game. Cleveland has not been on Monday Night in a while and the first team players were pretty embarrassed by this same Giants team in preseason so coming off a bye week they should be ready to play. I decided to take them in the first half because I believe that the Giants have more overall talent and may wear them down as this game goes on. I'm not sure if Kellen Winslow Jr. is going to play here as he has been listed as questionable and has been sick all week which certainly hurts but the Browns do add a weapon as they get Donte Stallworth back for this game. Cleveland was burned by the deep pass against the Giants in preseason and have to be aware that they need to stop that but the key will likely be if they can defend the run as the Giants have just been steamrolling every opponent on the ground and that is making it easy for Manning to find his receivers. There has not been a Monday Night game that has went Under yet but with the way that the Browns offense has performed so far this year and the way that the Giants defense has the Under certainly looks like the right side to me. I look for Cleveland to either be winning at half or trailing by at the most three so I will put a 4* on them for the 1st half and look for a lower scoring game than people expect with the Browns and their Dawg Pound pulling out a 17-14 victory tonight.

Those are my Monday Night Selections and I will be back on Thursday with my College Football Selections. Best of luck to everyone tonight.

HOCKEY

I went 1-1 yesterday for a profit of 1.5 units and remember our goal is to just turn a profit every day no matter how small as the units will add up fast. Yesterday was going to my last free day of posting my service plays but after thinking about it we will continue to post the selections for this week to give everyone a feel for my selections and method of approaching hockey. Here are my selections for today's contests:

St. Louis +1.10 (4 Unit Play)-The Leafs were lucky to win at Detroit and then looked terrible on Saturday against the Canadiens. Their defensive corp looked lost in their own zone and St. Louis is not a bad team and in fact have beaten the Leafs at Toronto in seven straight games. The Blues won their opener and then played badly against the Islanders but they did not have Manny Legace in net for that contest and he is scheduled to play today. The wrong team is favored here and win or lose you need to make a play on St. Louis in this one. Note that this game starts at 10:00 PST.

Buffalo -1.22 (3 Unit Play)-The Sabres are just a much better team than the Islanders right now in my opinion and the price is cheap enough to lay the road favorite.

Montreal/Philadelphia Under 5 1/2 -1.04 (3 Unit Play)-Price and Biron in net here and these teams don't like each other after the Flyers knocked out the Habs last postseason. This should be a hard hitting affair with not many goals.

Carolina +1.18 (3 Unit Play)-Detroit is looking very sluggish to start the season and will have Ty Conklin in net tonight while Carolina has looked inspired thus far this season by winning both games including coming back late and winning in Tampa Bay on Saturday. The home underdog looks sweet at this price.

Those are my Monday Selections and I will be back on Tuesday with more winning NHL Selections. Best of luck to everyone today and enjoy the games. I also would urge you to check out my baseball selections as I am 10-1 the past eleven games and I have both a side and a total for both games this evening. Just simply go to procappersnetwork.com and for just $20 you will get every baseball play through the World Series, how can you go wrong with that?

Oscarxena Sports

Fairway Jay

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FJ 20 Cleveland

vegas-runner | NFL Total Double-Dime Bet
    230 CLE / 229 NYG Under 44.0 Bodog
    Analysis: ** 2* MNF TOTAL **

Mon, 10/13/08 - 8:35 PMvegas-runner | NFL Side Triple-Dime Bet
    230 CLE 9.0 (-110) Bodog vs 229 NYG
    Analysis: *** MNF 3* BEST BET of the DAY

vegas-runner | MLB Total Double-Dime Bet
    912 LOS / 911 PHI Under 7.5 Bodog
    Analysis:
    ** 2* TOTAL ** (UNDER even...Blanton vs Lowe)

Mon, 10/13/08 - 4:35 PMvegas-runner | MLB Money Line Triple-Dime Bet
    914 BOS (-185) Sportsbetting.com vs 913 TAM
    Analysis:
    *** 3* ML WAGER *** UPGRADED BET (Lester vs Garza)

Mon, 10/13/08 - 4:35 PMvegas-runner | MLB Total Single-Dime Bet
    914 BOS / 913 TAM Over 8.5 Bodog
    Analysis:
    * 1* TOTAL * (OVER even...Lester vs Garza)

Guys, I was really contemplating whether or not to make this a 2* Bet, or even to completely pass...because if they went to 8, we would be justified to make it a 2*...especially when we see that this is the lowest total that Lester has had vs TBay at home this season, with the latest in Sept being "9.5"...Now sure that game stayed Under, but I am simply stating why at 8, there would be incredible Value to go Over...

Finally, with the vig now rising on the Under, and having the ability to now get EVEN money on the OVER 8.5...we couldn't pass either...So I went ahead and made this a Bet, for a Total of "4" Units in Play this afternoon...VR