Thread: The Bitches MNF Thoughts

The Bitches MNF Thoughts

Here is an advance copy of the post from Frank Benjamin's blog The Bettor News. I agree completely!

How the hell can I take the Brownies. Here is some food for thought:

Gmen Defense is:
    #3 total ypg allowed=236.0
    #6 rushing ypg allowed=82.0
    #1 passing ypg allowed=154.0

Brownies Offense is:
    #32 total ypg=210.8
    #25 rushing ypg=87.0
    #32 passing ypg=123.8

Gmen Offense is:
    #1 total ypg=431.0
    #1 rushing ypg=181.3
    #6 passing ypg-249.8

Brownies Defense is:
    #14 total ypg allowed=210.8
    #23 rushing ypg allowed=126.0
    #10 passing ypg allowed=187.0

I am waiting for the line I get from my local, but it will be hard for me not to bet the NYG looking at the numbers and just knowing the teams. The 2 organizations are just opposites of each other.

I do like the under in this game! Overs are always inflated for primetime games because Joe Public likes to bet overs. By my numbers this total is way inflated and should be closer to 37. The Brownies should allow some points, but may stop the Giants a few times. I'm not expecting much scoring from the Brownies.

The only problem is that it is hard for me to lay 8 or 9 points and also bet the under. But with the total at 43, it's not inconcievable!

Thinking along these lines I will probably be doing a parlay with the GMen and the under for a half unit. I will be putting a unit on either the GMEN or the under. I haven't decided yet.

To be continued...
    The Bettor's Guide to Sports Investing: Maximize Profits & Minimize Risk - TheBettorNews.com: News, Tips & Strategies - My Picks: My Weekly Picks

Re: The Bitches MNF Thoughts

BOL on the play and any continued play

Stats dont have as much merit in the NFL as they do in other sports just look at Washington -St Louis yesterday.

I have lost 2 games this week where the stats were so one sided my team should have won 44-10

Cleveland is the play tongiht
    2015 MMA BETTING CHAMP

Yes I understand that stats don't mean too much. But I didn't like the Washington play. I thought that was a let down game after 2 big wins. Besides, I don't ever lay double digits in the NFL.

I actually look into everything much more. But that was some food for thought.

GL with the Brownies, I am on the other side.

1 unit: Giants -8

0.5 units: Giants -8/under 42.5 parlay
    The Bettor's Guide to Sports Investing: Maximize Profits & Minimize Risk - TheBettorNews.com: News, Tips & Strategies - My Picks: My Weekly Picks

may be joining you, I got GIANTS -7 and 43

MLB YTD
    14-7-2
    +12.6 UNIT
    NCAAFB YTD
    10-15-1
    -10 UNITS
    NFL YTD
    1-1
    -.2 UNITS

Good Luck Bitch
    “It is only when you see a mosquito land on your testicles that you realize that there is always a way to solve problems without using violence.”

Damn Husker, that is a nice spread.

GL!

I never expect a 100% winning percentage on a weekend. I only risked half of this weeks winnings. There is the possibility of still winning the one unit play on the Giants, but a better chance of losing. Hell, I will take the push if they rally 14 unanswered points to win the game.

Oh well, there's always next week. I gotta head to bed. Got an early flight in the morning.

GL to all, and an early congrats to all that win (hopefully I am part of that group, but I doubt it)

At the end of it, it will still be a profitable weekend, so I won't bitch too much.

BB sorry I could have sworn I said something to you and even remember typing it out (must not have hit submit and thought I did). Always better to have a plus weekend then a negative.. Let's get the next games!
    Like us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter

DON'T WORRY THERE IS ALWAYS NEXT WEEK

HAVE A SAFE FLIGHT

I really like your attitude BB! Keeping the positive spin on is the way too think. Also it is refreshing to read versus the damn whiners who cry like little babies and look for excuses when they lose.

Keep up the overall winning ways BB!!! Congrats on a plus weekend!

Hope your trip is a safe and good one!