Thread: 10-21-08

10-21-08

Brandon Lang

Tuesday night winner ....
    5 Dime Temple - (If line is 3 1/2, you buy the 1/2 and only lay -3. Never get beat by the hook)

Free pick - Under Ohio/Temple (for analysis see daily video.)

Analysis due back by 4 p.m. eastern
    NOTE: NOTE: Finally some turnovers that went my way.
    It felt fantastic to come back after my NFL Sunday and deliver the Patriots.
    So I have won 3 of the last 5 days good for +32 dimes and got the winning week I was looking for +23 dimes.
    At the end of the day, that's what it's all about. Winning weeks for any amount possible. Just want to keep the winning momentum going.
    It's so important to bounce back of a tough Sunday with a winning Monday. So important.
    Now I know last week was only +23 dimes but trust me when I tell you, a monster week is coming. I am talking about a MONSTER week.
    I see some great matchups with terrible lines I know I can capitalize on and this could be one of my biggest winning weeks of the year. I am making that prediction right now.
    To put it bluntly, as good a week matchup wise I have seen all year long and I am ready to capitalize in a very big way.
    First things first. Build the bankroll everyday this week starting tonight. Just building for some great things over the weekend.

Re: 10-21-08

Larry Ness | CFB Side
    double-dime bet102 Temple -3.0 (-110) BetUS vs 101 Ohio

MAC Game of the Month 15* Temple.
    Like us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter

Ben Burns' Tuesday Night NHL ANNIHILATOR (7:05 ET)
    I'm laying the price with ANAHEIM.

bob
    TEMPLE (-3 ½) 20 Ohio 19 (without QB DiMichele for Temple)
    This game all depends on whether Temple quarterback Adam DiMichele is going to play or not (he’s listed as a game time decision) and if how close to 100% he is if he does play. DiMichele is an experienced starting quarterback that started the season with good passing numbers, averaging 6.6 yards per pass play on 89 pass plays against teams that would combine to allow 6.2 yppp to an average quarterback. DiMichele was injured early in the Penn State game and backup Chester Stewart has been horrible in his place, averaging just 3.8 yppp (against teams that would allow 6.1 yppp to an average QB) with 7 interceptions in 4 games. As you can see, there is a huge difference between a healthy DiMichele and his backup Stewart. Temple has been playing good defense (5.0 yards per play allowed to teams that would combine to average 5.5 yppl against an average team), so getting DiMichele back healthy suddenly makes the Owls a pretty good team again. Ohio is much better than their 2-5 record, as the Bobcats rate at just 0.1 yppl worse than average on offense with Boo Jackson at quarterback and only 0.3 yppl worse than average defensively. My math model favors Temple by 9 points (with a total of 46 points) with DiMichele at 100%, which he probably won’t be, and the math favors the Owls by just ½ a point (with a total of 38 ½ points) if DiMichele doesn’t play.

ppp
    ohio
    ohio under

spritzer
    temple