Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst ... 23 ... LastLast

Thread: 10-27-08

Re: 10-27-08

Dominic Brando's Inner Circle 2008-09 NFL/NCAA Football Records Grid:
    NFL Regular Season 2-1 for +105.00 Units (Special 150 Units 2-1, Top 100 Units 0-0)
    NCAA Regular Season 3-3 for -30.00 Units (Special 150 Units 3-3, Top 100 Units 0-0)
    NFL/NCAA Special Teaser Releases 1-0- for +150.00 Units (150 Unit Game of the Year Teaser Iso's 1-0)

Dominic Brando's Inner Circle NFL Monday Night Football Executive Report:
    MNF Inner Circle PASS, Next DBIC Executive Report Tuesday Before 7:00 PM Eastern

Dominic Brando Sports 2008-09 NCAA/NFL Football Records Grid:
    NFL/NCAA Teaser Club 6-1-0 for +530.00 Units (Special 150 Units 1-0, Top 100 Units 6-1, Reg 50 Units 0-0)
    NCAA ATS Plays 47-45-5/-720.00 Units (Special 150 Units 3-3, Top 100 Units 39-42-4, Reg 50 Units 5-0)
    NCAA Money Lines 15-20/-101.25 Units (Regular 50 Units 9-10, Light 25 Units 6-10)
    NFL Regular Season ATS Plays 30-26-0 for -90.00 Units (Special 150 Units 2-1, Top 100 Units 28-25)
    NFL Regular Season Money Line Plays 17-20/-25.00 Units (Regular 50 Units 11-11, Light 25 Units 6-9)

Dominic Brando Sports NFL Monday Night Football High Volume Report:
    NFL Top 100 Unit Golden Star Lock: #226 TENNESSEE TITANS -3/-125 over Indianapolis Colts

Dominic Brando Sports
    Capper details
    Like us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter

akmens 10* phillies

Alex Smart

Colts +4

northcoast marquee // colts over 40

Steven Budin-CEO

MONDAY'S PICK
    25 DIME

TENNESSEE TITANS

Oscarxena Sports

Columbus +1.14 (3 Unit Play)

Columbus has been struggling a little bit to put pucks in the net as they have only two goals in back to back losses to the NY Rangers and Minnesota and they will be without starting goaltender Pacal LeClaire for this game tonight as he sprained his ankle in the last start. They are taking on a Anaheim team that has righted their ship on this road trip by going 3-0 and will look to complete a perfect trip with a win tonight but that may be easier said than done here. The Ducks allowed 47 shots to the Canadiens on Saturday and Giguere had to basically stand on his head to save that game for Anaheim and although look ahead games may not occur that often you have to wonder if the Ducks bring their "A" game tonight as they have the Red Wings in Anaheim on Wednesday. I think Columbus will rally behind Norrena in net this evening and avenge three one goal losses to the Ducks that they suffered last year with a big win tonight.

NY Islanders +1.63 (3 Unit Play)

The Islanders are finishing off a three game homestand and have dropped the first two games and will likely be without starting goaltender Rick Dipietro as he left last game with an undisclosed injury. The Islanders have already fallen well behind the league leading Rangers and need to win tonight to get some confidence going here early in the season. Although the Islanders lost their last game to Carolina they put 60 shots on net and that tells me that they are still trying. The Rangers have gotten off to a great start but only went 3-5 against the Islanders last year and getting a big price on the home underdog Islanders was worth it for me today.

Ottawa/Buffalo Over 6 +1.24 (3 Unit Play)

These teams met eight times last year and in the last five meetings the total was set at 6 1/2 so an adjustment has been made already this season. The Sabres have been receiving outstanding goaltending from Ryan Miller so far this year but Goaliepost.com is reporting that Patrick Lalime will get the start for the Sabres tonight. The Sabres have a couple of defenseman injured for tonight's contest and I think we will see some goals here tonight. Ottawa has dropped four straight contests and should be fired up to break that losing streak here tonight. Look for goals aplenty tonight and this game goes Over the posted total.

Seabass
    Seabass has a 50* 6pt teaser:

Indy +10 & Under

Lenny Del Genio's #1 MNF Game of the Month (4-1 NFL Sunday)
    Play on Indianapolis at 8:35 ET. We played the Titans as our 25* AFC Game of the Year last Sunday, so we do respect them. However, in that same writeup, we noted that eventually a team HAS to stop covering. Just look at how the Patriots of last year finished the season. The Titans are not the Patriots. We said you need to pick the correct spot in going against these unbeaten ATS teams. Kansas City was not the team to get the job done. The Colts, who come in off their first 3-3 start in seven years, are. With their backs against the wall on a national stage, you can look for a breakthrough performance from Peyton and company. They owe the Titans some payback as they haven?t covered against them in the last two seasons. Since 1992, Tennessee is just 10-22 ATS as home chalk of more than a field goal, but less than a touchdown. They are in that price range tonight. The Kerry Collins-led offense is averaging just 4.7 yards per play this season. Last week?s ugly 34-14 loss to Green Bay was the Colts? first October loss in 13 games. Tennessee has beaten just one team with a winning record this year and that was Baltimore. Indianapolis is our #1 MNF Game of the Month.

Good luck, Lenny

northcoast 2 star-TITANS-4

Marc Lawrence

Triple-Dime Bet

IND +4 vs TEN

A crucial game for the 3-3 Colts takes place in Tennessee Monday Night when they take on the undefeated 6-0 Titans in a key NFC South Division showdown. From a technical aspect, according to our database, Indianapolis head coach Tony Dungy is 14-1 SU and ATS in his NFL head coaching career in games off a SU favorite loss when his team's win-loss percentage is .500 or less, including 10-0 as a dog or favorite of less than 4 points. On the flip side, Tennessee head coach Jeff Fisher is 1-6 SU and 0-7 ATS as a home favorite in games off a win of more than 10 points versus a division opponent that is not winless on the season. Top that off with the fact that NFL teams who start the season 6-0 SU and ATS are 0-5 ATS in Game Seven when favored by less than 10 points and we'll look for the Colts to spring the upset here tonight.

Seabass Bases

30* Phi run line
    20* TB money line

Seabass Hockey
    10 Boston
    20 Columbus
    20 Ottawa

JORGE GONZALEZ

The Titans will look to keep their perfect season when they take on the Colts in tonight’s game! Not only have the Titans won their first six games of their season, they have also covered the spread in all six. The defense has been stellar, not giving up more than 17 points in 10 straight games. The offense has the third most potent running game in the NFL at 153 yards per game. Combine their clock-eating ground game and a league best 11 points allowed and the Titans are arguably the best team in the NFL. The disappointing Indianapolis Colts are looking for a big win to keep their division hopes alive. After having awesome starts the last three seasons, the Colts are 3-3 on the season. The Colts run defense is ranked 29th in the league and they will be without their best defensive player Bob Sanders. He is out with a knee injury and is vital to the success of the defenses success. The Titans will play on Monday Night for the first time since Dec 13, 2004. The Titans will be giving out 68,000 t-shirts to the fans for a “Code Blue” promotion. The Titans have covered the spread in their last four meetings against the Colts and have covered 10 of the 11 games against division foes. This is obviously a huge game for the Titans and you can expect them to bring their best here at home for this nationally televised game

NSA

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Indianapolis @ Tennessee 20* UNDER 40.5
    NFL Indianapolis @ Tennessee 10* Tennessee -4
    MLB Tampa Bay @ Philadelphia 10* Phillies -175
    MLB Tampa Bay @ Philadelphia 10* UNDER 7.5
    NHL Boston @ Edmonton 10* Edmonton -130
    NHL Ottawa @ Buffalo 10* OVER 6

Eddie Roman

First Ever Executive Level Guaranteed Monday Night Lock of Life

Indianapolis Colts +4 @ Tennessee

First of all, I believe the line is a dead give away. Let's see, Tennessee is 6-0 and has the best defense in the league. The Colts are 3-3 and could realistically be 1-5 if not for miracle wins at Minnesota and at Houston and they opened this line at Tennessee -3. Are you kidding me. Sometimes the odds makers tell us stories with their lines, we just have to be smart enough to listen

Then the public goes and jumps right on Tennessee and now they are -4. I'm here to tell you I feel Tennessee will suffer their first loss of the season tonight because Indy simply has to win this game. If they don't win it, they can kiss their season goodbye and this veteran team knows that.

Everyone is counting the Colts out and that's fine, maybe they should. I'll be the first on to tell you they haven't played all to well but you know what, Cleveland hadn't played well heading into the Giants game and they won by 3 touchdowns.

Cleveland needed the game and played accordingly, the Colts need the game and will play the same way. Also, everyone knows the Titans are a winner tonight and when everyone knows a team is going to win on Monday night that team rarely does.

Indy will find a way to stay in this game and I believe they will have a great shot to win it in the end. If they do go down, I don't feel it will be by more then 3 points. The Colts will play with pride and I'll tell you this, the NFL is a funny league. When teams don't need the game and they play against teams who desperately need to win, it's amazing how often the team with the better record doesn't win.

Tennessee has the best record in the league but they won't be the best team on the field this evening. That will be Manning and the Colts. Take Indy, they cover this game if they don't win the whole damn thing outright.

EZ Winners

1* Tennessee

vegas-runner | NFL Side Triple-Dime Bet
    226 TEN -4.0 (-110) BetUS vs 225 IND
    Analysis:

*** NFL 3* "PRIME-TIME" GAME of the WEEK ***

Please Check Back 1Hr Before Game-Time for Possible TOTAL or TEASER...Which will beAdded as FREE Bonus in this Package, if we do take a position...VR

*** I also Passed along my Opinion on Tonight's WORLD SERIES GAME 5 in the MLB Forum...Because we already have 5 Units Pending if the Phils Win the Series, there really isn't any reason to take them again Tonight...But you can rest asured that if my work showed that the Rays should win this game, then I would have been all over them, especially at such a big dog...Because as I explained when we made the Series Bet on the Phils...that along the way we may be forced to make some bets on Tampa if I feel they are the side, or to earn...Well, the only time I felt they were the side was Game 2...which we cashed and they won...But since then, I have bet the Phillies in Both, Games 3 & 4...and would have definately come right back with them again for Tonight's Game 5...I went ahead and added the reasoning in my analysis in the Forum...so feel free to check it out, if you are considering betting MLB tonight...VR ***

Matt Rivers

50,000* OUTRIGHT OR BURIAL
    Your winner here is on the Titans.

It is certainly tough to lay points to an offense that can still score from anywhere on the field and is led by a future Hall of Famer in Peyton Manning. But the Colts are just not very good right now and will get bludgeoned on both the offensive and defensive lines without Bob Sanders trying to stop Tennessee's great running game.
    Chris Johnson and LenDale White have been doing their thing running the rock thanks in part to that offensive line which continues to blow up defenders. Throw in the fact how horrible Indianapolis has been against the run and there is no reason to see anything but the Titans controlling the pace tonight and chewing up clock keeping Manning and the potential of Tony Dungy's offense from getting on the field all that much.
    Kerry Collins is not great and is obviously the inferior Quarterback on the field today but the former drunk is an old pro who has been there and done that and over the past month or so has been managing the game fairly well. I do not expect a super performance today by him nor I'm sure is Jeff Fisher as the game plan never really seems to change with this old school blue collar football team.
    Tennessee will run the ball and then run some more and outphysical the Colts rattling Manning. I do admit that the home squad is not an offensive juggernaut who will pile up the points but at home in this spot I just do not see the Titans failing here against an Indianapolis team that truly should have only one victory as they were badly outplayed in both Minnesota and Houston before the unreal late comebacks.

SCORE

200% Tennessee Titans

Purelock

Phillies