Thread: Pats /Jets play

Pats /Jets play

I'm back after taking a little time off. That TCU game pissed me off so bad I had to take sometime off so I wouldnt chase to get it back.

Anyways tonight I'm taking NE -3 for 5 units . I waited all day for this to drop from 3.5 and it has. This line is way off IMO . I think the line should be -7 . This line says that on a neutral field this game would be a pick. You got to be kidding ,when NE played at NY they were laying 1 now at home only -3 . The Jets win a few games and now they are suppose to be on the same level as NE? I don't buy it for a second .NE is still far the superior team and will show it tonight

Risking 550 to win 500 on NE -3

GL
    2015 MMA BETTING CHAMP

Re: Pats /Jets play

Good to see you back man. I knew that TCU game had you pissed off. Im leaning your way too.

GL
    Like us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter

Im on the opposite side Luke. Weather will be a factor, and i believe that plays into NYs hands. NY has a better OL and DL - to me they are the deciding factor.

Good Luck just the same !!

***As for being pissed off, i know exactly what you mean. 2nd half of the WMU / N. Ill game had me steaming !! To give up not 1, but 2, onside kicks to start the second half - totally unacceptable. Cost me some $$$ !!
    “He's won more games with last-second shots, free throws and play-making than any player we've ever had. It's not even close.”

Coach Jim Boeheim - on Gerry McNamara

Not even going to waste my time watching the second half
    2015 MMA BETTING CHAMP

LOL they came all the way back to lose in OT

I'm so glad I went to bed at half ,I would have been twice as pissed to see them come all the way back just to lose in OT
    2015 MMA BETTING CHAMP