Thread: Thoughts, Leans and Looks

Thoughts, Leans and Looks

I'm still sifting through the games, but I have a few that I am looking at closely, and a couple that I am on the fence about:

Looks:
    NO - the saints need a win hear after last weeks lost. KC's 32nd rank pass defense should be just what the Dr. ordered. I'm a little worried about NO's defense.

NYG-I don't believe the hype over Flacco. Yes, he has done well the last 4 games, but no one talks about those teams: OAK, MIA, HOU, CLE. together those teams allow an average of 214.65 passing ypg and are ranked 13, 24, 14, 20 respectively in pass defense. Doing what he did against those teams don't impress me. The Giants are the 4th ranked defense. Though they are only ranked 17th against the pass, if the Ravens can't get the running game going against the tough G-Men run D, it should be a long day for Flacco and the Ravens.

Pitt- I expect the defenses to be the story here. The Steeler's defense should be too much for the Chargers, and the SD defense should be just what the Steelers need after that tough lost last week. SD is ranked dead last in passing and 26 overall.

On the Fence:

Ari-This could be a trap. But Hasslebeck is starting and I can't seem him being very confortable. It took Peyton how many weeks to get in-cynch? The Cards should be working themselves up after a disappointing performance last week. They are the better team and the Seahawks defense is pitiful. Wiz should have his team up for this game.

Chicago- If Orton is playing, I am kinda leaning toward the Bears. This game seems pretty even and getting 3.5 points seems like a good value

Indi- they are simply playing well right now and Houston is going in the opposite direction. The Colts are playing for a playoff spot.

Nothing is official, but any thoughts are welcomed!
    The Bettor's Guide to Sports Investing: Maximize Profits & Minimize Risk - TheBettorNews.com: News, Tips & Strategies - My Picks: My Weekly Picks

Re: Thoughts, Leans and Looks

I agree with you on the Giants and Im leaning that way too.

GL today!
    Like us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter

I just don't understand the the hype on Flacco. Anyone should look mature against those teams.

Besides, that defense is a shell of its past. 2 DB's out and the rest are old. The 3 headed monster of New York should be able to keep Ray-Ray guessing.

Throwing the Indi play out. I think Indi has turned the corner, but I need to see how they play today to really decide.

But I think I am moving the Cards and Bears up to looks. I'm liking the Bears getting the points.
    The Bettor's Guide to Sports Investing: Maximize Profits & Minimize Risk - TheBettorNews.com: News, Tips & Strategies - My Picks: My Weekly Picks

I'm with you on all but the Bears. I'm just not convinced they have it together. I really think Arizona is going to have a huge game today after almost losing to SF last week. GL