Thread: OMG PITTSBURG!!!

OMG PITTSBURG!!!

How many people just won money on the last play of that game???? LOL!!!!!! WOW..i wish i wouldnt have been late on my bet. I meant to take the under and pitt by -5.

Re: OMG PITTSBURG!!!

I just saw that, I had no money on it but I'm sure if I did I would have been the side getting screwed
    2015 MMA BETTING CHAMP

I had SD
    Like us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by IWS Zak
    I had SD
    figures !!!

I all most said me or zak would be the ones getting screwed .

Sorry man didnt realize you were on them
    2015 MMA BETTING CHAMP

wow......nevermind. they took the touchdown away. no one saw the illegal forward pass they called though....odd. vegas have anything to do with this????

Not sure what happend, I didnt see anything illegal on that play. I was on the refs side that game, cause that should have been a TD for the Steelers.

there was no forward lateral-a very bad beat for me-not to mention making my pitts -3 2nd half a push instead of a win

What they took they TD away ???

I went to the store right after it happened ?

WTF would they be replaying the play anyway since the game was over and the TD meant nothing???

Now dont anyone ever say that the people in the NFL dont care about the spread
    2015 MMA BETTING CHAMP

That shit was fixed. I was on the right side, but that was fixed.

Unbelievable!!! Someone had money on the Chargers, because there was absoloutely no forward pass on that play. Then they even reviewed it and still got it wrong. Something really stinks and someone has to answer for it.

The refs admit it should have been a TD

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/foo...ast_recap.html

After the game, referee Scott Green said the officials realized afterward the touchdown should have counted, though it wouldn't have affected the result.
    What a crooked world we live in .If it wouldnt have affected the result it should have never been reviewed to begin with.
    How do you review something that doesnt need reviewed ,make the wrong call and then admit 5 minutes later it was the wrong call?

Theres only one reason the refs would have changed this and then admitted after the game they were wrong and it was because of the spread. No ifs ,ands or buts about it .70% of bets were on Pitt , I didnt bet this game but it still pisses me off
    2015 MMA BETTING CHAMP

Late money came in on Pitts and someone probably HAMMERED Pitts in Vegas. I have always believed Vegas can control a game, maybe not all of them but the one's they have special interest in. I would have NEVER played Pitts with that lopsided action, I almost played SD because you just don't see a spread with that much action on one side. ALWAYS be on the books side if you see it again.

Quote Originally Posted by RedHottG2
    Late money came in on Pitts and someone probably HAMMERED Pitts in Vegas. I have always believed Vegas can control a game, maybe not all of them but the one's they have special interest in. I would have NEVER played Pitts with that lopsided action, I almost played SD because you just don't see a spread with that much action on one side. ALWAYS be on the books side if you see it again.
    I have to disagree Mike, I don't think the % of people on one side means anything UNLESS its a prime time like Sunday night or Monday night when they know everyone in America will be watching the same game.

Today the biggest public play was Arizona -3 over Seattle . 80% of bets were on Arizona and they covered .The most bets put in on one side today was Tenn -3 with almost 70% of bets on Tenn and they covered .

Of course I said it matters in prime time games and Dallas just covered on the road with almost 70% of bets on them so maybe it never matters . Who knows
    2015 MMA BETTING CHAMP

THAT WAS SUCH A BS CALL

SHOULD HAVE BEEN A TD

SOMEONE PAID THE REF