i live in NE and we just got hit with a big ole fricking winter storm, just a week ago it was 50 degrees. now we have 10-12 inches of snow on the ground, last night winds were gusting up over 50 mph i have drifts in my driveway 3-4 ft tall and drifts on the side of my house atleast 5 feet tall. i didnt go to work today or yesterday, snow days cuz school was cancelled my 6 year old loves it though. we dont have a 4x4,(usually u dont need one it only snows big like this 1 or 2 times a year) which the main roads they got them plowed good but the neighborhoods are disaster areas, we used to have a jeep cherokee i would fly through the snow now my wife has a chrysler pacifica and a got a VW passat neither all wheel drive i got stuck 3 different times, got back home and am not leaving again until the streets are plowed. just blowing off a little steam bitching here.... i dont know if anyone else is getting this storm but its heading across the middle of the country today( might be heading your way luke) it is a really big storm so be careful its a no joke storm

had some good sleeding though, there is a HUGE hill that we hit when it snows like this, makes u want a 4x4 really bad might think about it next time we get a new car again, we only use the 4x4 once or twice a year though

fucking snow

just a side note dide everyone notice N SUH got invited to NY for the heisman trophy ceremony he wont win it but its cool a DE is being invited and there is a lot of people on ESPN that even have him #1 on their lists im calling it watch hell end up 2nd or 3rd hell surprise some people with how high he gets voted in
SUH 4 heisman
SU