3 plays early on, probably will be abck with 1 or 2 this afternoon:

Colts minus the points vs. Cincinnati (I bought the half pt. to 6 1/2

Carson Palmer is banged up, has looked awful this year, and is getting a pain injection just to play after a limited week of practice. The Colts have dominated at home this year, with wins by 24, 10, and 13 vs. the Giants, Chiefs, and Texans respectively. 3 good teams, all better than the Bengals IMO, all by double digits. I see some turmoil already with Ochocinco in the 'nati, but expect the Colts to win and win big, despite the ongoing injuries. I am a bit fearful of the backdoor cover on a Palmer to Owens hookup, but ah well, let's do it!

Bucs minus the points vs. Carolina (bought the half pt. to 6 1/2)

Carolina down to it's 4th string RB (Stewart, Williams, and Sutton all out) and Clausen a backup who looks lost starting at QB. I understand you can say the Bucs don't win big, but I expect them to ROLL in this game and don't see how Carolina puts up a fight. Freeman will manage the game well and put up some #'s, I expect Blount to pound the ball, and I wouldn't be surprised to see Williams and Winslow put up 3 receiving TD's between the 2 of them.

Jets minus the points @ Cleveland (Kept it at 3 b/c of the heavy juice already, hadta lay 125:100)

Going against my rule of thumb here and betting on my team. I just have a feeling about this game. The Browns have played well the past 2 weeks, but I expect Hillis to have a tough day. I'm not 100% sure, but I am fairly sure the Jets have given up just one 100 yd. rusher with Ryan as head coach (MJD of the Jags). I expect McCoy to face a lot of 3rd and longs which will be a disaster for him and allow the Jets D to tee off. I see McCoy having a 1 TD, 2 INT Game and Hillis being limited to 85 yds on the ground. Jets could have lost all 3 of their previous 3 games, but are finding ways to win and are 2-1 in that lackluster stretch. Holmes looked good for the first time last week, and I expect Sanchez o open things up with multiple looks downfield to him, as well as a 100 yd. receiving game from Keller. They start the second half of the year off with a resounding W.

Let's cash some tickets!