Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst ... 2

Thread: 10-2-08

Re: 10-2-08

Wizard of Odds Guaranteed Selections
    Date: Thursday, October 02, 2008
    $25.00 Guaranteed: Are you looking for a "A HUGE WINNER" today in Baseball? Well today is your LUCKY Day as the Wizard of Odds has just what you are looking for and it is our SURE THING BASEBALL WINNER and you can get it right now for just $25! You are GUARANTEED to win this game or you will not be charged! We are 90-36 in Baseball this year and we are on a 80-34 run with all selections! 10/2/2008

SURE THING BASEBALL WINNER
    Chicago Cubs w/Zambrano -150 9:35 EST
    Like us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter

100* vegas steem play....pitt plus any number.
    SEABASS

INDIAN COWBOY

Utah -11 (POD)

UAB +3.5

VEGAS RUNNER

vegas-runner | CFB Side Double-Dime Bet
    309 Oregon St. 11.5 (-110) Bodog vs 310 Utah
    Analysis:
    ** 2* WAGER **

Thu, 10/02/08 - 9:00 PMvegas-runner | CFB Total Double-Dime Bet
    310 Utah / 309 Oregon St. Under 53.5 Sportsbetting.com
    Analysis:
    ** 2* TOTAL **

I am hoping that with more and more money coming in on the OVER...we are able to get an even higher number to go UNDER with...Because of the early start in MLB (Mil/Phi), I had to Upload the play now, but I just wanted to stress that we are definately holding out for the best number possible, and will jump on UNDER 54 immediately if available...VR

Thu, 10/02/08 - 8:00 PMvegas-runner | CFB Total Double-Dime Bet
    308 UAB / 307 Memphis Over 57.5 BetUS
    Analysis: ** 2* TOTAL **

Thu, 10/02/08 - 8:00 PMvegas-runner | CFB Side Double-Dime Bet
    308 UAB 4.0 (-120) Bodog vs 307 Memphis
    Analysis: ** 2* WAGER ** (Buy the 1/2 Point)

Thu, 10/02/08 - 7:45 PMvegas-runner | CFB Side Triple-Dime Bet
    306 South Florida -13.5 (-110) Sportsbetting.com vs 305 Pittsburgh
    Analysis: *** NCAAFB "Prime-Time" 3* BEST BET OF THE DAY ***

Thu, 10/02/08 - 6:05 PM vegas-runner | MLB Money Line Double-Dime Bet

957 MIL (-122) SportBet vs 958 PHI

Analysis:

** 2* ML WAGER ** (Sabathia vs Myers)

Many are saying that CC has to be tired pitching on 3 days rest...but if you look closely you will notice that during the final stretch, the Brewers were already conditioning him for exactly this situation...and I expect him to come in ready to go...

Yesterday in the forums I covered some of the factors for this match-up...So rather than go over them again today, let's instead see where and why things may change this evening...

Yesterday was on the 2nd time Lidge had to throw more than 30 pitches in an inning, and although the Brewers didn't get to him, they did make him go deep in the count...That may really play a crucial role in this one because after throwing 35 pitches, without a night off like the last time he did it...The Brewers should come to the park feeling that this time they will get to the Phils pen...

Finally, the way the Phils scored their runs yesterday is another reason the Brewers should be feeling they can get the split on the road...and with their Ace on the mound...I see no reason why that won't happen...

The books I've spoken to are much heavier on the Phils for this one, as was expected when you make them a home dog...and the number should continue dropping as more of it comes in...Now I know from experience that many of the outfits will be buying up some dog money because they absolutely love a home dog anytime they can get it...so it's more of a situational play for them, much more than it is a capped play...because I am sure that their ratings come up with many of the same numbers that I do, which is also evident by the oddsmakers who brought the Brewers out as a fav...So in this spot, I have never feared hearing the outfits may be looking to back the dog...

ProCappersNetwork

I won my premium play yesterday as the underdog Red Sox came through with a 4-1 victory. Here are some plays off of my premium card for today.

Tampa Bay -1.74 (2.5 Unit Play) & Tampa Bay -1 1/2 Runs +1.18 (1.5 Unit Play)-The first game today will be Game 1 of this series and the surprising Rays are playing in their first ever playoff game against the White Sox. Tampa Bay was the big surprise of the majors this year as this group of young guys just opened up the season well and continued to play well until the final day of the regular season. This team played in the toughest division in baseball and finished with nearly the best record in baseball and I am not ready to jump off of them just yet! They have one of my favorite pitchers throwing today in James Shields as I own him in a couple of fantasy leagues and although his wins could have been more this year he pitched extremely well at home. Shields was 9-2 in his home starts this year with a 2.59 ERA and he struck out 91 batters in those starts while walking only 22 which is a great stat to have in a playoff game. Shields will be opposed by Javier Vazquez who is only 5-9 on the road this year with a 5.10 ERA and he has really struggled lately as he is 0-3 with a 13.50 ERA in his past three starts. All the intangibles are firmly on the Rays side today as well as while they are 61-30 on artificial turf the slow White Sox are only 4-16. Tampa Bay is 57-24 at home this year while the White Sox are only 35-46 and even when taking on right handed starting pitchers the Rays win out as they are 72-41 compared to the White Sox 58-54 record. Again the price is a little high on a team that has never won a playoff game but the numbers are good and I believe we have the much better pitcher on the mound here as well. Carl Crawford is expected to be in the Rays lineup as well and I look for him to give them a big emotional lift as he has been in Tampa his entire career. I lost going against the White Sox in the two play in games earlier this week but I will go to the well again and look for the Rays to jump out to a 1-0 lead in the series.

The plays above are part of my six play card and a 4* series recommendation play as well(remember the series prices have been adjusted) and you can get that card which is locked and loaded right now by going to procappersnetwork.com and for just $20 you will get not only this card but the rest of my MLB plays through the World Series at no additional charge. I will also throw in my College and NFL plays this week at no additional charge so don't delay and sign up today!

Best of luck to everyone today.

Oscarxena Sports

Here is a selection off of my four play card for NCAA Football this evening:

307 Memphis/UAB Over 57 1/2 -1.10 (3 Unit Play)

Good luck everyone!

LENNY STEVENS
    10* utah

SCORE
    200% utah