Thread: Friday NBA

Friday NBA

Going to try my hand in the NBA tonite. Insight and advice is welcomed. Here are my leans:

Indiana pk

No McGrady, no Artest, and Indy playing good basketball just not getting the money.

New York -5.5

Playing well lately with Memphis 2-16 on the road this year.

Minnesota pk

Being from Minny I can't believe I am thinking about laying money on them. Main reason isn't the Wolves, it's the Hornets injuries. Chandler and West out tonite.

Thought would be appreciated. Thanks

GL to all

Re: Friday NBA

LOVE NYN -6 vs MEM - MEM just fired HC, players quoted in the press saying they have no identity, terrible on the road; Knicks playing well lately & always play better @ the Garden, won 4 outta L5 (SU) @ home.
    SIDEBAR: Perhaps Interim HC will just turn MEM loose & let 'em run & gun with the Knicks (MEM does have atheletes who love to run) and MAYBE they score over 90 points vs the Knick complete-lack-of-D to help send this total OVER 203 ??? But, MEM has only scored over 90 twice in L10...

NYN -6

MINN +1 vs NO - Looks solid... MINN hot lately since HC McHale took over - has led the T-Wolves to a solid 7-3 SU and 9-1 ATS L10 overall; NO hurting w/o DWest & Chandler for sure... Wait for it to go to +1...

MINN +1

I'm playing the other way on HOU -1 @ Indy - HOU knows how to win w/o TMac & Artest, just ask Utah and Denver (and me too - I got burned fading them in both those games); Indy playing well & doing well ATS lately, but play zero-D and HOU will win a high-scoring game forced by Indy's relentless shooting. Take the OVER in this one.

I'll be playing:
    HOU -1
    OVER 211.5

Also liking CLE -6.5 @ GSW, for the obvious reasons and as in Portand the other night, CLE will take care of the lesser opponent with realative ease despite thier injuries.

Whatever you play...

BOL today!

GL tonight my man!
    Like us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter

After careful consideration here are my Friday plays:

ML Parlay

Knicks
    Cavs

Parlay

Knicks ML