Thread: Pitt

Pitt

Hey fellas, been a while since i stopped by im pretty pumped about what i saw at the peterson event center today in pittsburgh, I think they looked like a far superior team today, not saying they are. UConn showed a lot of heart bring it back to 2 at one point but with a nearly non existent blair today I am amazed at how they rallied around him. I cant say enough about LeVance Fields, 12 more assists today, hes leading the country in assist to turnover ratio, in the big east nonetheless, that is impressive. I always get my hopes up for this team come this time a year, they seem to always let me down, but heres hoping that this year could be different. Just wanted to vent real quick about how excited i am. I think they sewed up a number one seed and with an appearance in the big east final they could take home the number one overall seed. Granted if UNC wins the ACC then they need to win the big east to have a shot. Lemme know what you guys think

Re: Pitt

If I had to pick a team to win it all, it would be Pitt.

That crowd was awesome today too.
    Like us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter

You guys are right about Pitt. They are a team of men. They will be very difficult to beat in the tournament. I'm a huge UNC fan myself, but I'm not sure they can cut down the nets in March.

There are a lot of good teams and theres 15 teams that have a great shot including uconn but if pitt can play like this they have a great shot, Im just happy if they can get by the sweet 16 which they havent done since becoming good again 8 or 10 yrs ago, Sam Young is a man amongst boys, he is so athletic. Final four would me awesome if you ask me, were used to having good football teams in pittsburgh but thats about it since trhe early 80's, my fav sport is baseball and im embarrassed of what the pirates have become