Natural Born Thriller 1-1
    Chico1856 0-1
    GoBlue 3-1
    lanahan13 1-3

matthew_dyar 1-1
    IWS Zak 0-3
    Like us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter

Re: Week 2 NFL Tracker Results

Lol! Ouch, those results didn't look very profitable...let alone convincing...

However, last week's games were actually pretty crazy turnouts.
    - Bears over the Steelers...Thats some good D from the bears in that game.
    - Jets over the Pats....Hahaha! As much as I loved to see the final score of that game....Tom Brady is in my fantasy team...So I was happy...and sad all together lol!
    - Giants over the Cowboys....Im a huge cowboys fan and I can easily say we didn't deserve to win that game...I mean damn...we practically handed the ball over to them 4 times! And Beraly managed to lose by 2...eesh!
    - Ravens over the Chargers.....Actually that wasn't too surprising...personally, I believe the Chargers are just a little over-rated this season...overall still a decent team.
    - Saints over the Eagles.....LMAO! I really liked the outcome here, but I was extremely surprised of what the score was until I had remembered...McNabb is injured and Vick was still suspended....Kolb is definitely not starting material. Reminded me of Brad Johnson and the Cowboys last season.....chances were slim to none..haha.

Well enough about my rambling, I don't really see any team in the league that is going to be far superior of any other teams this season. Besides the Saints - Eagles game...all other teams matched-up pretty darn well overall.
    Oh yeah....besides the Lions too lol, Oh how it must suck to be a fan of theirs...haha!
    I feel pretty good about the Cowboys - Panthers game in week 3 however! Defintely choosing the Over...also if cowboys can limit themselves to ONE turnover (let alone none) I am pretty condident they will cover the spread as well....rushing still should not be a huge issue since Cowboys still have Teshard Choice and Felix Jones in their arsenal. Marion Barber MIGHT still have a strained quadricep muscle, and will be questionable for the game on Monday night.
    If Yeh have any questions about what I think of any games...just ask, I'm actually not too bad with sports betting. :)

C-ya!

Quote Originally Posted by mestaboy04

Im glad you find them funny.
    Like us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by mestaboy04

If Yeh have any questions about what I think of any games...just ask, I'm actually not too bad with sports betting. :)

C-ya!
    Welcome and by all means. Post some plays! Let's see what you can do!
    NFL
    YTD 49-38-2 (+3 units)

College football
    YTD 38-37-1 (+1.6 units)

College basketball plays one unit each (unless noted)
    YTD 84-87-4 (-10.5 units)

Overall 171-162-7 (-5.9 units) thru 3-12