Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst ... 2

Thread: Mike Tyson making a comeback

Re: Mike Tyson making a comeback

I think the problem is that people always want more. I mean, I admit, the highest paying job I ever had was $30K a year (before taxes) and I've certainly wanted more. But it seems that you would eventually hit a point where you're like, "Okay, I have enough now" and would focus on other things. Granted, I've never been there to know for sure, but I think that if I were making a few million a year then I'd be cool. Maybe even a million. The only things I would lack would be a fucking mega-house custom built to my specifications with 30 rooms, including a vintage 80s arcade and an armory, and a private jet. Those are two things that I've always wanted that I'd really need more than a million a year to have. But other than that, I think my needs would pretty much be met.
    I heart cock

Quote Originally Posted by SPX
    I think the problem is that people always want more. I mean, I admit, the highest paying job I ever had was $30K a year (before taxes) and I've certainly wanted more. But it seems that you would eventually hit a point where you're like, "Okay, I have enough now" and would focus on other things. Granted, I've never been there to know for sure, but I think that if I were making a few million a year then I'd be cool. Maybe even a million. The only things I would lack would be a fucking mega-house custom built to my specifications with 30 rooms, including a vintage 80s arcade and an armory, and a private jet. Those are two things that I've always wanted that I'd really need more than a million a year to have. But other than that, I think my needs would pretty much be met.
    People do get to the point where they have enough things .Those are the ones that turn to drugs and turn into addicts instead of going bankrupt

Not many rich people just become happy and live a great life even though they should
    2015 MMA BETTING CHAMP

I'd really like to not have to worry about money. I don't feel that money alone would satisfy me, but it would silence one of my constant worries, and would allow me to spend my time pursuing things in my daily life that were meaningful and important to me, instead of going to work doing shit I fucking hate and don't give a fuck about.
    I heart cock

Quote Originally Posted by SPX
    I'd really like to not have to worry about money. I don't feel that money alone would satisfy me, but it would silence one of my constant worries, and would allow me to spend my time pursuing things in my daily life that were meaningful and important to me, instead of going to work doing shit I fucking hate and don't give a fuck about.

Amen
    2015 MMA BETTING CHAMP

These idiots didnt blow as much as Tyson, but still pathetic.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/columns/s ... 0otlwalker
    Like us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by IWS Zak
    These idiots didnt blow as much as Tyson, but still pathetic.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/columns/s ... 0otlwalker

I just read Walker was attempting a comeback. Maybe he and Sprewell can play with each other cause no one else wants them
    2015 MMA BETTING CHAMP