Thread: 5-11-10

5-11-10

ATTN! WE ARE LOOKING FOR A SERVICE PLAYS MODERATOR. IF YOU ARE INTERESTED, CONTACT ME VIA PM TO DISCUSS.

NEW GUYS! LURKERS!

Dont be afraid to post services if you come across them. Your posts will be appreciated for sure.

Just put them in the appropriate section (regular or premium)

Like us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter

Banned

Re: 5-11-10

Big Al 5/11

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cleveland-7.5

Banned

Re: 5-11-10

Ben Burns | MLB Money Line Tue, 05/11/10 - 9:40 PM Æ’Å*

triple-dime bet 914 ARI (-157) Bookmaker.com vs 913 LOS
    Analysis: I'm playing on ARIZONA. Haren gets the call and that's good news for the Diamondbacks. While his ERA is only 4.04 on the season, he's got a 4-1 record and a respectable 1.224 WHIP. He's been particularly sharp lately, going 2-0 with a 2.74 ERA and 1.174 WHIP his last three starts. While those three games were all on the road, he's also typically very tough to beat in this park. The Diamondbacks are 12-5 his last 17 home starts.

I won with Ely in his last start, so I'm aware that he pitched very well. That was at home though and it was only one road start. His lone road start saw him allow five runs in six innings, suffering a 7-3 loss.
    That translates to a 7.50 ERA. Yes, he was very good in AA-ball last year. However, he struggled in single-A the previous season and is still very raw. While he may develop into a solid major-leaguer, at this early stage of his career, it's asking a lot to expect him to go on the road and go pitch for pitch with the likes of Dan Haren.

Even with yesterday's victory, the Dodgers are still just 5-11 on the road. They're also 2-4 in six all-time road starts vs. the Diamondbacks, when Haren was on the mound. Haren went a minimum of six innings in all six of those games, averaging 6.7. He allowed three earned runs or less in five of those starts, two or less in fou€r of them. I expect Haren to deliver another quality start, leading his team to a much needed victory. *10