Thread: So who here smokes?

So who here smokes?

Just wondering ..
    2015 MMA BETTING CHAMP

Re: So who here smokes?

Not me. I can't stand it. Definitely wouldn't date a smoker, either.

I used to smoke weed, but then started getting paranoid every time I did it, so I stopped.
    I heart cock

doublearmbar

I smoke weed when I do jujitsu, it helps me focus.

Quote Originally Posted by SPX
    +1

Never tried weed in my life either. Everyone in my family smokes it. My fuckin Dad used to grow it for years in our basement too. LOL
    Like us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by doublearmbar
    I smoke weed when I do jujitsu, it helps me focus.
    Hmmmmmmmmmmm.

doublearmbar

Quote Originally Posted by IWS Zak
    +1

Never tried weed in my life either. Everyone in my family smokes it. My fuckin Dad used to grow it for years in our basement too. LOL
    People say that but if a really fine chick is into you, and she smokes I doubt push comes to shove anyone would turn her down.

Quote Originally Posted by Luke
    Just wondering ..
    You smoke?

People say that but if a really fine chick is into you, and she smokes I doubt push comes to shove anyone would turn her down.
    Whether or not a bitch is "fine" is merely one of many concerns. I don't give a fuck if she's the hottest bitch I've ever seen in my life, sucking in noxious chemicals and the inevitable cigarette smell in her clothes, on her breath, etc is a deal-breaker.

Maybe if she's one of those social smokers who smokes twice a day with her friends or something I could deal with it, but definitely not if she's a straight up legitimately addicted smoker who actually has to take smoke breaks and shit because her body can't handle it if she doesn't.
    I heart cock

Just wondering ..
    You smoke?

No but I use to .I quit smoking 4 years ago (about the exact time this place opened) and havent smoked a single one since and never plan to again.
    2015 MMA BETTING CHAMP

No but I use to .I quit smoking 4 years ago (about the exact time this place opened) and havent smoked a single one since and never plan to again.
    9-22 is 4 years annaversary for this shit hole.

Whether or not a bitch is "fine" is merely one of many concerns. I don't give a fuck if she's the hottest bitch I've ever seen in my life, sucking in noxious chemicals and the inevitable cigarette smell in her clothes, on her breath, etc is a deal-breaker.

Maybe if she's one of those social smokers who smokes twice a day with her friends or something I could deal with it, but definitely not if she's a straight up legitimately addicted smoker who actually has to take smoke breaks and shit because her body can't handle it if she doesn't.
    I just cant stand the smell of it, thats really the only reason. Ive hooked up with girls that smoked, but It just aint my thing.

My lady smoked up until about 6 months ago.We both smoked when we met .4 years ago we were "both" suppose to quit but I ended up being the only one that did . It took the next 3.5 years of me harping on her all the time before she finally quit
    2015 MMA BETTING CHAMP

9-22 is 4 years annaversary for this shit hole.

2015 MMA BETTING CHAMP

This from the guy who drinks 8 beers a night.
    Triple-six killers in this motherfucker runnin shit

I smoke and drink a few beers every night and more on weekends.

Quote Originally Posted by zY|
    This from the guy who drinks 8 beers a night.
    First off, there have been a few of nights over the past few weeks that I didn't drink.

Second, I don't consider drinking to be a nasty habit. In great quantities it may not be good for you, but I don't really think the situations are comparable.
    I heart cock

doublearmbar

A hot women who wants to go to bed with you that happens to smoke can do strange things to your brain. Pretty soon smoking will become sexy to you. A woman's pheromones are fucking powerful. She could completely re wire your brain.