Thread: Ahhhhhhhhhh! Can't believe this shit. . .

Ahhhhhhhhhh! Can't believe this shit. . .

This morning on The Savage Dog Show on The Sherdog Radio Network Antonio McKee announced that he has signed a 4 fight contract with the UFC.

McKee is currently riding an unbelievable 7 year win streak. His most recent victory came in devastating fashion against Luciano Azevedo at MFC 26. McKee has fought for some notable organizations such as the IFC, King of the Cage and most recently Mark Pavelich’s Maximum Fighting Championships.

During the interview he was scrambling afterwards and said “Don’t put that online yet” I guess he didn’t realize that it was a live show.

“I’m the baddest nigga on the planet at 155? – Antonio McKee on The Savage Dog show a couple minutes ago.
    I heart cock

Re: Ahhhhhhhhhh! Can't believe this shit. . .

LOL I just posted this in the OT thread.

Good for Joe Silva if it's true.
    Triple-six killers in this motherfucker runnin shit

^^^ Yeah, I'm still kind of in a "I'll believe it when I see it" mode . . . or at least when the UFC officially announces it.

Should be very interesting. I wonder if they're going to throw him into the deep end immediately or give him a tune up fight to start.
    I heart cock

Quote Originally Posted by SPX
    ^^^ Yeah, I'm still kind of in a "I'll believe it when I see it" mode . . . or at least when the UFC officially announces it.

Should be very interesting. I wonder if they're going to throw him into the deep end immediately or give him a tune up fight to start.
    He was going on and on about how he doesn't care, he'll smash everybody. Edgar, Maynard, Penn, none of them can handle him.

Quote Originally Posted by zY|
    He was going on and on about how he doesn't care, he'll smash everybody. Edgar, Maynard, Penn, none of them can handle him.
    I know. He called BJ out after his last fight.

But who knows how the UFC plans to handle it.
    I heart cock

Quote Originally Posted by SPX
    I know. He called BJ out after his last fight.

But who knows how the UFC plans to handle it.
    Probably start out slow. He's got a big mouth, so they won't want him to lose immediately. That said, I don't think he'd get a can either. Probably a solid midlevel guy.

Is this the black guy that was saying MMA or the UFC is racist?
    2015 MMA BETTING CHAMP

Florian will welcome him into the UFC.

Uh oh. . .

At MFC 26, 40 year old Antonio McKee (24-3-2) laid a first round bloody beat down on Luciano Azevedo (16-9) to retain his MFC Lightweight title and his career. The oft-criticized Maximum Fighting Championship lightweight champ vowed retirement if his fight against Luciano Azevedo went five rounds.

In the past, fans and MFC President Mark Pavelich included, have been highly critical of Antonio Mckee for his lack luster performances. Some of those critics were hushed when McKee laid a nasty first round beat down on Azevedo that was a complete blood bath.

McKee impressed early with a massive slam of Azevedo, and the vicious ground and pound ensued. McKee landed brutal elbows that cut open Azevedo’s forehead which ended up requiring a doctor’s stoppage. Azevedo was left bleeding profusely in the corner of the ring while his camp pressed multiple towels to his head to attempt to stem the wound.

In a post fight interview following MFC 26 Antonio McKee called out some UFC lightweights,

“I ‘m waiting for the UFC to release BJ [Penn] or Sean Sherk so I can tear their ass up, too.”

Well according to sources McKee may not have to wait for their release. Apparently the UFC has offered him a four fight deal. The 40 year old McKee was on Sherdog Radio this afternoon and confirmed those reports that he is indeed in negotiations with the UFC.

When MMASucka.com contacted the obviously disappointed Pavelich he made his feelings clear and to the point,

“It makes me sick! I spoke with Antonio yesterday and everything was cool.”

At the “old MMA” age of 40, McKee has gone a very impressive 7 years, and 15 straight bouts without losing. Some say his shot at fighting in the UFC is long overdue. What is puzzling is if McKee does jump ship to the UFC and drops the MFC Lightweight title, why wasn’t there a championship clause in his contract to avoid situations like this? If this is McKee’s way of creating leverage for negotiations, don’t expect the MFC to get into a bidding war with the UFC.
    I heart cock

LOL Mark Pavelich

According to several twitter posts, McKee is backstage at the fight tonight.

According to several twitter posts, McKee is backstage at the fight tonight.
    Well we know what happened once Shields started popping up at UFC shit.
    I heart cock