Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 23

Thread: Strikeforce Challengers 12

Re: Strikeforce Challengers 12

What time does this start? Anyone got a stream?
    Triple-six killers in this motherfucker runnin shit

Quote Originally Posted by SPX
    Well I guess overall I'm happy that my fight ended up being a push. I thought for sure I was going to take a little hit on that one. How odd . . . fight ends via eye poke 6 seconds into the first round?
    Yeah if you've got bets on both sides so that you'll be losing money whoever wins, it's hard to do better than a no contest!

And I just realized I don't know how betting houses handle NCs in parlay wagers. Does it make the whole bet a push, or do they just "extract" that part of the parlay?

Quote Originally Posted by Svino
    Yeah if you've got bets on both sides so that you'll be losing money whoever wins, it's hard to do better than a no contest!
    Ha ha, for real.

If Spiritwolf had won I actually would've won like $3 or something, but I'm perfectly content with the result. I just knew I was going to hedge out of it and Zaro would end up winning after all. And then not only would I lose a little money, but I also would kick myself for hedging.

And I just realized I don't know how betting houses handle NCs in parlay wagers. Does it make the whole bet a push, or do they just "extract" that part of the parlay?
    They probably just drop that bet from the parlay, like they do when a fight ends up getting cancelled. But I'm just taking a guess there.
    I heart cock

They just extract that bet from the parlay.
    2012: +19.33
    2012 Parlay project: +16.5u