Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Top MMA Events of the Decade?

BTW have you ever looked into being a shill I mean writer for UFC.com? What do they pay?
    Triple-six killers in this motherfucker runnin shit

Quote Originally Posted by MMA_scientist View Post
    oh. nevermind then.
    Yeah. I mean, honestly, my editor threw out some names that made me go WTF a little bit.

Some of them are pretty much locks: GSP and Aldo, for instance. Overeem is interesting because, even though he's been doing this shit awhile, I suspect he's only lately begun to break into the consciousness of American casual fans because he's the champ of Strikeforce. Plus, the whole Overeem/Ubereem thing makes him an interesting character.

Pettis, Jacare, Jon Jones, Cain, and JDS are also potential candidates in my book.

Maybe Edgar.

And one that I'm really fighting to make sure gets on the list is Cris Cyborg, who will pretty much definitely be the only woman in the mix. But I do think we need her and that she deserves it.
    Last edited by SPX; 01-06-2011 at 09:50 PM.
    I heart cock

Quote Originally Posted by zY| View Post
    BTW have you ever looked into being a shill I mean writer for UFC.com? What do they pay?
    I don't know shit about that. Did you know that the UFC actually revoked Ultimate MMA's press credentials for their events? True story. And no one really knows why, either.
    I heart cock

Quote Originally Posted by SPX View Post
    I don't know shit about that. Did you know that the UFC actually revoked Ultimate MMA's press credentials for their events? True story. And no one really knows why, either.
    Shocker.

Or as DFW would say, "They know what they did".
    Triple-six killers in this motherfucker runnin shit

Quote Originally Posted by zY| View Post
    Shocker.

Or as DFW would say, "They know what they did".
    From I understand there were a lot of rumors going around, but nothing was confirmed. One event they applied for press credentials and were denied. When they asked why the only answer was "executive decision." Doug (my editor) then offered to fly to Vegas with the VP and meet in person, but this was also denied.

So it's a mystery.
    I heart cock